Teen Mom UK #24

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find the (assumed) situation with Reeane and the kids so strange. The comment said she had had them removed for hitting one of them. Now surely if that was true she wouldn't have any of the kids but it appears she still at least has contact with her older daughter.

It appears, if there is any truth at all to the kids not being with her then either,
a) someone is facilitating supervised contact with her eldest and she is being selective about what she is posting, or
b) Dylan has taken it upon himself to remove the little 2 and not allow her to have them back.

There is no way Social Services would remove 2 children and allow her to keep the third, she would be either deemed a risk or not.
It does seem though, that she hasn't seen the younger 2 which in my opinion is wrong of Dylan on any level. He should be allowing some form of contact, she is their mum and it must be hella confusing for those 2 babies who only know her care. She always seemed to do everything, even for Dylan"s other children while he did very little.
They did the same to Megan.....
Karma that!!

Reactions: 14
I feel so bad for them kids, must be so confusing for all of them

Reactions: 15
Someone indulged me please, I remember Sassi had her boobs done and its obvious she's had her teeth done too (even after wearing a brace for so long!). But has she had a nose job? Did they explain why Shannon isn't in the latest series??
I forgot about Shannon til you mentioned her, just went and had a look at her Instagram - had no idea she'd had a third baby!

Reactions: 1
I have only ever known it with much much older children, teens for example where there's a possibility they would run away from a placement if the issues are around neglect rather than abuse. Alternatively when birth parents have had subsequent children and managed to prove changes have been made and they are no longer a risk. Not saying you're wrong BTW, just never been my experience particularly with abuse cases.
It’s happened quite a bit I’ve known it more with younger children more because it’s like that specific is at risk and the others aren’t again I don’t understand myself whatsoever and I do find it strange but it’s not something that wouldn’t happen.

The lad I gave an example of I’m sure he was 12/13 at the time he got removed but his younger siblings were quite young the brother was a baby hence being adopted and sister was in younger than 8 from what I recall.

Even sometimes they end up having the younger ones back first. A girl on my Facebook gave birth while her 1 year old and 9yr daughter was separated she ended up getting the 1 year old back 3 months before she had her 9 year old and they didn’t think once to removed the new born off her.

😂🤷🏼‍♀️ there’s no logic too it whatsoever I’ll never understand it

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Im so behind on Megan
Are Dylan and Ree Anne not together anymore? How many kids have they 😂😂
Is Megan with anyone

Reactions: 1
Init!

Charlie was vile and not to mention he was punching WAY above his weight with Shannon!
He was horrible, I watched a clip the other day and it was where she'd caught him looking at naked girls on insta or something and he made her apologise for it not trusting him! He was vile. Had no interest in her or those kids and wouldn't help her when she was ill. He pissed off to the gym!

Reactions: 19
I always suspected dodgy dealings with Charlie. He drove round in a Land Rover and acted like the big I am

Reactions: 26
Charlie is awful and was deffo punching with Shannon, so glad she got away from him , there was no good qualities about him just so arrogant and selfish

Reactions: 17
This is all I know about him 😂

Charlie Raimbach, 24, of London Court, High Wycombe. Using a motor vehicle without third party insurance in Marlow Bottom Road, Marlow, on June 2, 2021. Fined £500. Costs £140. Driving record endorsed with eight points. No totting disqualification.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.