Teen Mom UK #24

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember Sassi being on a live ages ago (maybe with Charlie Hodder?!) and saying how she is really strict with routine etc. I think kids do need routine etc, especially when going between parents houses and I’m sure it’s incredibly disorientating but Sassi is like a headmistress. Even trying to do a fun day out in the trees, ends up in her shouting at her kid and bossing her about. She seems a bit of a control freak and needs to chill the duck out

Reactions: 20
I think it’s a conscious decision not to have much of Marley in the show, not to protect him or anything, but I think Chloe prefers the attention to be on her. Way chi ing old season, he’s never really appeared much and isn’t the kids/parenting the whole point of the show?
This is what I was thinking you don’t really see much of Marley in the older series but then I was thinking she was living with her mum and dad at the start and then it was mainly focusing on Jordan cheating which would explain it but it’s just odd how in her segments is more like a show following Chloes life being Chloe not Chloe being a teen mum to Marley it’s just strange when you compare it too the others

Reactions: 14
You don’t have to suffer from a condition to be educated on it and experience it. That’s like saying a doctor can not diagnose something because they haven’t got it themselves. It makes no sense. Also you can have ADHD and not be autistic or on the spectrum, so you definitely don’t have to have autism to comment on ADHD or to have it or understand it. I’ll stop talking about it now as it’s derailing. 😳👀
It’s actually quite unusual to have ADHD and not also be on the autistic spectrum. I agree with the previous poster that it can be annoying when NT voices speak over ND ones and presume to know how we feel. It’s the same as white voices talking over black ones. It’s not easy being ND in a world that was not designed for you.

Also, you don’t ‘suffer from’ autism.

Props to Mia! She’s always talking so nicely about Erin, it’s so nice too hear!!
I thought exactly the same thing.

Reactions: 5
It’s actually quite unusual to have ADHD and not also be on the autistic spectrum. I agree with the previous poster that it can be annoying when NT voices speak over ND ones and presume to know how we feel. It’s the same as white voices talking over black ones. It’s not easy being ND in a world that was not designed for you.

The poster was being unnecessarily rude I think. They were saying NT voices shouldn’t talk about these things at all. Maybe use your knowledge and educate people? How else is anyone supposed to learn?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
How many kids does Dylan have? I’ve not really followed him or Megan after they left the show but having a nosey on ig does he have four kids names in his bio? Or is one a new girlfriend?

How many kids does Dylan have? I’ve not really followed him or Megan after they left the show but having a nosey on ig does he have four kids names in his bio? Or is one a new girlfriend?
Four kids. Kenzie and Dulcie with Megan. Francesca and Carter with Ree-ane
Think he also still sees Ree’s other daughter

Reactions: 7
Just caught up.. Chloe is irritating trying to be all rebellious against her mom with a nose piercing and forcing a proposal from dick pics Jordan.
As someone with quite a few piercings, including a nose piercing... they're really not as rebellious as people like Chloe make them out to be :LOL:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
The poster was being unnecessarily rude I think. They were saying NT voices shouldn’t talk about these things at all. Maybe use your knowledge and educate people? How else is anyone supposed to learn?
I’m sorry if I came across rude, I was finding it quite difficult to read all of the incorrect information being posted and sometimes find it difficult to articulate myself.

Reactions: 7
I’m sorry if I came across rude, I was finding it quite difficult to read all of the incorrect information being posted and sometimes find it difficult to articulate myself.
I don’t think you came across as rude. The fact that people can’t even accept that some of us can’t articulate things in a NT way is, in itself, ableist.

I think it’s also worth bearing in mind that Amber herself could be ND. That could be why she struggles with organisation of her house. Ste may have been diagnosed with ADHD as a child but perhaps his family didn’t accept it or teach him about how it therefore would impact him.

Are Dylan and Ree-Anne not together any more?

• Heart
Reactions: 10

as I’ve said before my son has adhd and I never knew that. You learn something new everyday

as I’ve said before my son has adhd and I never knew that. You learn something new everyday
A lot of our symptoms overlap massively! (diagnosed autistic here, but would not be surprised if I were also inattentive ADHD)

Reactions: 2
Sorry to be an absolute dumb ass, just came across this thread (haven't read all comments yet) are you guys referring to a fairly new series? I didn't realise there was one, where have I been??

Reactions: 3
Sorry to be an absolute dumb ass, just came across this thread (haven't read all comments yet) are you guys referring to a fairly new series? I didn't realise there was one, where have I been??
Yes there's a new series currently on MTV at the moment on Wednesdays. There's 3 episodes out so far.

Reactions: 4
As someone with quite a few piercings, including a nose piercing... they're really not as rebellious as people like Chloe make them out to be :LOL:
I mean at her age with a kid, how is it even deemed worthy of a story in an episode?! I don’t think my mother has given any shits about my tattoos at any point!

Reactions: 12
I mean at her age with a kid, how is it even deemed worthy of a story in an episode?! I don’t think my mother has given any shits about my tattoos at any point!
😂😂 it just reminds me at the time I got my nose pierced while at uni my sister was announcing she was pregnant and got posed I got my nose pierced and was comparing the two. Don’t ask why I still don’t understand it like at least if I didn’t like it I could get rid of it not like she could (I mean after she gave birth she did keep the baby)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.