Teen Mom UK #24

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rewatching an old episode when Chloe got a job at her dad’s place where Jordan was already working and then she realises he’s not excited by the idea. Who would be? I bet she never even asked his opinion
And the scene where they are both on their break & Chloe’s trying to make small talk, & Jordans just vaguely grunts & then straight back on his phone. Their relationship is weird asf to me, as its like they have no chemistry much less things in common. Definitely don't feel Jordan was best pleased Chloe also working there, as him going to work & getting a few hours peace from her was definitely his sanity 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 21
And the scene where they are both on their break & Chloe’s trying to make small talk, & Jordans just vaguely grunts & then straight back on his phone. Their relationship is weird asf to me, as its like they have no chemistry much less things in common. Definitely don't feel Jordan was best pleased Chloe also working there, as him going to work & getting a few hours peace from her was definitely his sanity 😭
Their relationship is the definition of together for the child. I don’t think either one is attracted to the other. I don’t see them getting married or having another baby. I reckon they’ll split, Chloe will move on with someone older and have another child and Jordan will be in and out of relationships for a long time or get with someone younger for a bit and get them pregnant 😂

Reactions: 18
I genuinely think Chloe is one of those girls who thinks they’re better than anyone else just because she’s in a relationship. I literally want to know why she’s still on the. I I didn’t watch the previous series and started on this I would wonder why some random woman on it without a kid. Like why aren’t they showing her actual being a mum or showing us marley being active in her life I’m finding it very odd the good think is she’s like getting barely any screen time anyway

Reactions: 32
Chloe’s storylines gonna Be so predictable. This seasons about the engagement, next season she’ll want a new house. The following season the wedding, then maybe just maybe a baby 😅 getting too bored of it now, wish they’d bring Megan back to replace her. Although I know she doesn’t want to come back. 😞
She will want her own wedding spin off show

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I also found it so funny that Darren took the pinky promise so serious 🤣 like if he did pinky promise then he would have to marry Sassi at 30 🤣 it’s pretty obvious Sassi wants to be with Darren.
You would just do it for a quiet life wouldn’t you 😂😂 I would just do it but have my toes or fingers secretly crossed

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Sassi isn’t coming across well this series but I do always hope her and Darren will get back together 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think Sassi has come off worse , in the past she did get annoyed but then it seemed more normal couples arguments now she just gets wound up over the smallest thing

Reactions: 7
I wouldn’t say she’s a good mum only because I’ve got nothing really to base it off since you never see her with Marley or engaging with him on the show 😂 (not saying she isn’t just at least show us her being a mum)
I agree with this we don’t see her parenting or being hands on, most of the seasons has been just her and Jordan moaning at each other. She doesn’t even seem to ever go anywhere with Marley if you go by social media or even the show, they don’t seem to do child friendly things like how the other girls do . Even though everyone gives Mia tit for not taking Marliyah to child friendly places?? Chloe seems all about herself. Marley doesn’t even speak properly as far as I’ve seen and when he does he speaks in jibberish or an accent from being glued to YouTube. Harsh but if it was one of the other girls children people would mention it.

Reactions: 20
I agree with this we don’t see her parenting or being hands on, most of the seasons has been just her and Jordan moaning at each other. She doesn’t even seem to ever go anywhere with Marley if you go by social media or even the show, they don’t seem to do child friendly things like how the other girls do . Even though everyone gives Mia tit for not taking Marliyah to child friendly places?? Chloe seems all about herself. Marley doesn’t even speak properly as far as I’ve seen and when he does he speaks in jibberish or an accent from being glued to YouTube. Harsh but if it was one of the other girls children people would mention it.
The only interaction I’ve seen on the show is when she asked marley “is mummy a good cook?” And he says “no” then Chloe does that terrible acting shock face 😂🤷🏼‍♀️ And that was for her YouTube video like the shows about being a teen mum and where is Chloe acting being a mum? She’s going on about having her life back now marleys more independent but when did her life go? You literally barely see her with Marley in any of the series. I just find it very strange her segments compared to the others

Reactions: 18
This is really off subject but I watched series 7 again and I can’t stop thinking about all of Emma’s wigs. Literally a different one in every scene.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Anyone remember when Chloe said she wanted Marley to go to private nursery so she could ‘get bits done’ in the house even though she was home all day and said she couldn’t do stuff when he was there. Bare in mind she lived in her mums at this time 😂 then she told Jordan he would have to drop him on the way to work and he said no Chloe you should get up early too otherwise you will just stay in bed and for her to take him herself and she’s like ‘YOU ARE SO SELFISH’ then goes and slags him off to everyone😭

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I know it’s random but there’s a scene which is always stuck out to me. Brooklyn had just come from school and said I want that drink that Amber was holding. She said you can only have it if and I thought she was gonna say “if you say please” but she just said if you tell me if you have a girlfriend.
It stood out me to because to me that’s basic manners you should be teaching your child
It was coke or pepsi aswell

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Their relationship is the definition of together for the child. I don’t think either one is attracted to the other. I don’t see them getting married or having another baby. I reckon they’ll split, Chloe will move on with someone older and have another child and Jordan will be in and out of relationships for a long time or get with someone younger for a bit and get them pregnant 😂
More then likely will pan out as your saying or later on down the line Jordan will find somebody else, and be doing all the things with that girl, which Chloe wanted in her relationship as that's generally how it goes
I genuinely think Chloe is one of those girls who thinks they’re better than anyone else just because she’s in a relationship. I literally want to know why she’s still on the. I I didn’t watch the previous series and started on this I would wonder why some random woman on it without a kid. Like why aren’t they showing her actual being a mum or showing us marley being active in her life I’m finding it very odd the good think is she’s like getting barely any screen time anyway
its also the fact she gets everything handed to her on a plate, yet will act like she got there from her own hard grafting She always nip pick how Jordan doesn't have no ambitions,yet what is she doing constructive with her life though, as every new season she have these goals set yet never seems to fulfil any of them.

You definitely need to watch the other seasons to get the full feel or just how spoilt and nauseating she truly is.
As will never forget the way she spoke to her mum, when her mum was upset because Jordan had cheated on her. Yet without her mum and dad's finances she wouldn't even be able to afford how she's living.
As I said before would of definitely preferred Emma and Nassah back in the show rather then her & Jordan. But your definitely right in how you don't even see her and Marley together on the show yet its supposed to be based on teen mom's.

Reactions: 15
I think it’s a conscious decision not to have much of Marley in the show, not to protect him or anything, but I think Chloe prefers the attention to be on her. Way chi ing old season, he’s never really appeared much and isn’t the kids/parenting the whole point of the show?

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.