Teen Mom UK #23

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wouldn’t judge Shannon for going out. We don’t know what’s been said in their family or their particular situation. They could be worried sick and their mum told them to go out and relax for a bit
This 👆🏻 Like yes it’s her little brother going through something terrifying but your life doesn’t really stop or be effected because of it especially when you don’t live with them. Some people like to keep things like this private some people like to be so open over stuff like this.
I know if it was me in the same situation as her I would do the same not post about it on social media and still live my life as I wouldn’t want family members feel guilty that my life as been put on hold and I would want to respect their dignity by not posting about what’s happening to them. She shouldn’t have to do a post about it like it should be on itv news so she doesn’t get judge. Who knows maybe her friends arranged it so she could have her hair down about and not focus and worry over it

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I agree. I physically couldn’t go out drinking or posting Instagram selfies after discovering my brother has a life threatening brain tumour! Even worse she was out drinking with her sister, are they honestly not phased by something so life threatening?
As a woman with a parent having stage 4 - you have to try and act as Normal as possible. Sometimes ill be sobbing getting ready for drinks with my friends... then reality goes as your mind is taken off it and then youll go home and cry but more than anything if you act different it upsets those you love and they think youve lost faith in them. Honestly unlesss you're in the situation you cant judge.. we all have to survive in our own way x

• Heart
Reactions: 31
This is Mia in Casualty when she was a little girl, for anyone who still thinks that her and Marliya don’t look alike!

5FDBD2C8-3AB5-48EF-932C-0827C32E253A.jpeg
FFAD8D58-1E2E-4722-812C-07D818E5F765.jpeg
3E484DE7-E789-41E0-9CEA-75B19A9438BA.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Jeez spitting double thank god she won’t grow up with space raiders features (when I first wrote raiders it autocorrected to Tossers 🤣🤣🤣) how apt

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Maryila is the double of Mia!! The other Aliyah definitely has space raiders features though.

Reactions: 5
Probably a stupid question but do you think Mia is looking for a freebie asking for a make-up artist? Do they do that for influencers? Chloes from Nottingham isn't she so I'm sure she has suggestions 😅

Reactions: 8
Probably a stupid question but do you think Mia is looking for a freebie asking for a make-up artist? Do they do that for influencers? Chloes from Nottingham isn't she so I'm sure she has suggestions 😅
Oh definitely. And yeah I’m sure they would!
Btw I found out that this boring hole I went to school with is friends with Chloe, dislike her even more now 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Yep whenever an influencer says “looking for recommendations” they’re actually saying “looking for freebies”

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Yep whenever an influencer says “looking for recommendations” they’re actually saying “looking for freebies”
Haha I probably sound naive but I knew they did it with products but wasn't sure if it was the same for stuff like that , obviously anything goes

Btw I found out that this boring hole I went to school with is friends with Chloe, dislike her even more now 😂
Boring hole 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
We’ve seen Chloe, Jordan and his dad at the football. His family are massive forest fans. Jordan’s dad is sound, Chloe is always dressed like she’s going somewhere fancy 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 9
We’ve seen Chloe, Jordan and his dad at the football. His family are massive forest fans. Jordan’s dad is sound, Chloe is always dressed like she’s going somewhere fancy 😆
I've seen his dad at a match but not the rest of the fam. I'd defo try sneak an unedited photo of Our Chlo though if I did 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Does anyone know whats been up with Sassi? She did a hello fresh ad and said firstly I'd like to say thanks to everyone who's messaged to ask how my recovery is going. Then said something about HF making life so easy while she's recovering.

Reactions: 4
Does anyone know whats been up with Sassi? She did a hello fresh ad and said firstly I'd like to say thanks to everyone who's messaged to ask how my recovery is going. Then said something about HF making life so easy while she's recovering.
Think she had a cyst on her ovaries and had key hole surgery

Reactions: 5
Did anyone watch sassie’s tik tok live video last night? I was half asleep and missed most of it but sounded like she had told a story about how she broke up with her last partner as she was slagging some man off, I only caught the end of that topic
I didn’t realise people could go live on TikTok…God I’m old 😭🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.