Teen Mom UK #23

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I always loved how sassi is as a mother - she felt so guilty because she feels strict or has routine but that’s exactly what kids need. She has no reason to feel guilty about it, I don’t see any issues with the way she parents Zendaya and she has every right to be pissed off at Darren for chucking that out the window when she is at his house!
See I get where sassi is coming from when it comes too routine and sticking to it as it takes a good while for kids to get back into it but it just seems like the only way she can communicate is screaming and shouting like it would peeve me off if someone screamed instructions to me and not spoke to me like a normal person. I just hope tomorrow episodes it shows sassi at least trying to talk and not patronise on the phone to Darren over a routine when he gets his own house because 🤦🏼‍♀️ That’s so gonna encourage him to do what she says

Reactions: 9
See I get where sassi is coming from when it comes too routine and sticking to it as it takes a good while for kids to get back into it but it just seems like the only way she can communicate is screaming and shouting like it would peeve me off if someone screamed instructions to me and not spoke to me like a normal person. I just hope tomorrow episodes it shows sassi at least trying to talk and not patronise on the phone to Darren over a routine when he gets his own house because 🤦🏼‍♀️ That’s so gonna encourage him to do what she says
I agree about Sassi wanting a routine for a child that young. They both need to chill out and just talk lol. The constant shouting would do my nut in. As for people fancying Darren? Are you ok? Haha. Same with Ste I would not have him in the house when he is kicking off all the time.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
no, please don’t glorify toxic relationships. Just because Jordan isn’t constantly screaming at Chloe doesn’t mean he doesn’t care. Sassi and Darren are awful with their shouting. It isn’t love when all you do shout abuse at eachother.

I wasn’t glorifying it, I think its terrible they shout and scream in front of their daughter, I meant that they seemed to actually be in love at some points, I don’t think Chloe and Jordan are in love at all. Sassi and Darren had some lovely moments on the show.

Reactions: 8
Both of them. In the preview he’s shouting down the phone at her because she’s asked him to have a routine for their daughter. He’s a weird one who’s constantly trying to flex being a good dad when she’s got a major point about just doing what’s best for zenaya and get her into a routine.

no, please don’t glorify toxic relationships. Just because Jordan isn’t constantly screaming at Chloe doesn’t mean he doesn’t care. Sassi and Darren are awful with their shouting. It isn’t love when all you do shout abuse at eachother.

What is it that a dad has his children and takes his children out he’s a brilliant dad?
he doesn’t give her a bedtime, he feeds her whatever is easiest and be jsut wants to come across as a fun dad. also the amount of times him and sassi argue and shout infront of zenaya. It’s actually gross that people are calling him a good dad. His behaviour is anything but. I’m not talking about sassis weird outbursts because he wouldn’t marry her (like wtf) but the preview and the previous seasons, they’re horrible around eachother. They’re both got a lot of work to do if they want to seem like good parents. It seems they’re good parents But only because the bar is low
No, it’s the constant sexting that shows he doesn’t care. Chloe and Jordan aren’t a good example of love. They’ve settled

• Haha
Reactions: 17

I wasn’t glorifying it, I think its terrible they shout and scream in front of their daughter, I meant that they seemed to actually be in love at some points, I don’t think Chloe and Jordan are in love at all. Sassi and Darren had some lovely moments on the show.
I don’t see how you was glorifying toxic relationships. Even watching on screen there’s more chemistry between sassi and Darren then there is between Chloe and Jordan. You just get the feel Chloe and Jordan are together just for the sake of it. Like I think Jordan knows he won’t get listened too or considered if he ever put his 2cents in like he did in the first series over the mortgage and immediately got shut down and I think there and then he’s just given up trying to put his opinion across

Reactions: 11
ah man this thread is DEEP the last few days 🤣 🤣 just want some entertaining drama tbh where's pancake lady @

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I miss TMG, wish she'd come back lol.
Even teen mom talks gets the tea later than she use too 😭 miss the drama, miss getting my cuppa ready for pancake lady’s gossip and then us all talking about people kissing peoples backsides come on jordan slide into someone else’s dms on the sly so we can talk about Chloe trying her best to cover it up you’re our only hope

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Couldn’t tell if he was just hot. I’d be telling him for chasing the birds like that tho the little tit 🤣

Reactions: 4
Just catching up on the new series

Amber ….. big yawn “right is it bed time yet?” ……Amber looks at phone …… “oh god half an hour yet” big sigh 😂😂😂😂sorry but she makes me howl 😆
Haha this made me laugh too as I’ve had days like that as a mum where you are on countdown to bedtime 🤣

I’ve said it before but I don’t know what anyone sees in Darren. I’m pretty sure as well that he sells/used to sell drugs? He’s a smug a hole that knows Sassi will always be there to fall back on, and the pair of them are toxic together. And that’s what we see on screen so god
knows what goes on when the cameras aren’t there.
I think he’s a very good looking guy tbh but he knows it! More so as the series have gone on as he’ll be getting more attention. I do feel for Sassi as he is her first love and she’s obviously still not over him. He admitted to cheating on her in the past on an instagram live once and if you go on his insta he just follows hundreds of half naked girls. It must be so difficult for Sassi as she has spoken of having issues with her confidence and he is putting himself out there like that. They stopped following each other after their holiday to Jamaica so something has obviously gone down. He seems like a party boy who won’t settle down and likes all of the attention. I hope she finds someone who treats her well as I know she comes across as a bit crazy but I think she has a good heart.

Last edited:
Couldn’t tell if he was just hot. I’d be telling him for chasing the birds like that tho the little tit 🤣
Exactly this 😅

I was ready to lose my tit at my daughter's nursery yesterday because she came home bright red but fortunately I didn't because after 20 mins at home she was a normal colour again so must've just been hot 🤣🤭 he looks fine in the later stories 🤭

Reactions: 6
“Bit of a lurker on this post”
So excited for tonights episode!
Chloe never seems to be happy with anything!
I feel so sorry for Amber! She’s clearly extremely lonely and Ste does not treat her with any form of respect can we just remember we only see a snippet within the hour so we don’t see the real tantrums etc
Sassi is just so funny 😂 she gets so upset so easy!
Mia is my favourite! I think Manley really needs to grow up. At the end of the day they have a child together they need to communicate and not through his mother, how old is he getting his mother to solve his problems! 😂

SPOILER! Rants about the new episode 😭 Scroll past my essays if you don’t wanna see 🤣

Amber - Amber’s mums behaviour and attitude on this third episode is disgusting 🤯. The way she was saying things that made Amber more paranoid and worried instead of being supportive. Saying she won’t go out for food again with Amber and the kids.. wtf! that’s her grandchildren ffs and her daughter. She seems an absolute asshole 🥲 How about you try and act like a mother and help Amber out? Amber is clearly drowning in life at the moment and her mum should be the first to intervene and try and help surely?

Sassi - Sassi pissed me off on this episode too, she has her daughter 50% of the time which means she has so much help yet she has zero patience with her!! It actually made me feel upset for her little girl. Sassi is so overbearing. Her daughter not getting something straight away whilst learning and she’s snapping at her (no wonder her 5 year old is crying!). I doubt she’s in the best learning environment sat on a kitchen floor with a camera crew watching and Sassi shouting at her 😤 Sassi is likeable most of the time but she would annoy me if I had to try and communicate with her day to day. I can’t stand the shouting and how abrupt she is. Side note - how lovely is it to see Darren moving into his new house? 🥰 Looked lovely too!

Chloe - Anyone notice how this series so far they’ve hardly mentioned Marley and he hasn’t even really been shown? 🙄 Two episodes have just been of Chloe going for tattoos, piercings and the hairdressers lmao. Trying to convince people she’s this ‘rebel’ wild type when she’s the most boring person going 😅 The other girls are showing life with their kids and parenting.. Chloe is just talking about herself every episode and making me cringe instead. Jordan’s mum and dad looked baffled at the end of the episode and they didn’t look happy or was it just me? 😭

Mia - Mia is very mature and respectful the way she speaks about Erin. Also you can tell Maggie LOVES being back filming 😅 she is fully involved the same as every other series as usual. I had no doubts she would be right in there 🤣 Erin looks bleeping miserable in every single scene, like she’s being forced to film. If you don’t wanna be on the show hun just say.

Reactions: 27
just waiting for my child to be picked up for a party and then I’ll be settling down to watch the new ep!

currently on season 2 of my re-watch. Mia tried so hard to be a little family. Manleys a twit. A fully grown man twit

• Heart
SPOILER! Rants about the new episode 😭 Scroll past my essays if you don’t wanna see 🤣

Amber - Amber’s mums behaviour and attitude on this third episode is disgusting 🤯. The way she was saying things that made Amber more paranoid and worried instead of being supportive. Saying she won’t go out for food again with Amber and the kids.. wtf! that’s her grandchildren ffs and her daughter. She seems an absolute asshole 🥲 How about you try and act like a mother and help Amber out? Amber is clearly drowning in life at the moment and her mum should be the first to intervene and try and help surely?

Sassi - Sassi pissed me off on this episode too, she has her daughter 50% of the time which means she has so much help yet she has zero patience with her!! It actually made me feel upset for her little girl. Sassi is so overbearing. Her daughter not getting something straight away whilst learning and she’s snapping at her (no wonder her 5 year old is crying!). I doubt she’s in the best learning environment sat on a kitchen floor with a camera crew watching and Sassi shouting at her 😤 Sassi is likeable most of the time but she would annoy me if I had to try and communicate with her day to day. I can’t stand the shouting and how abrupt she is. Side note - how lovely is it to see Darren moving into his new house? 🥰 Looked lovely too!

Chloe - Anyone notice how this series so far they’ve hardly mentioned Marley and he hasn’t even really been shown? 🙄 Two episodes have just been of Chloe going for tattoos, piercings and the hairdressers lmao. Trying to convince people she’s this ‘rebel’ wild type when she’s the most boring person going 😅 The other girls are showing life with their kids and parenting.. Chloe is just talking about herself every episode and making me cringe instead. Jordan’s mum and dad looked baffled at the end of the episode and they didn’t look happy or was it just me? 😭

Mia - Mia is very mature and respectful the way she speaks about Erin. Also you can tell Maggie LOVES being back filming 😅 she is fully involved the same as every other series as usual. I had no doubts she would be right in there 🤣 Erin looks bleeping miserable in every single scene, like she’s being forced to film. If you don’t wanna be on the show hun just say.

Thank you for doing Gods work and providing me with the spoilers I am so desperately wanting :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
God, Sassi is awful to zeneya in this episode, how can she have such little patience with a 5 year old

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.