Teen Mom UK #23

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was very hard to see Zenaya get so upset because of the way she was spoken to! Is it any wonder she’s afraid to ask because she gets so nervous she will get it wrong and be roared at. “Why are you crying”

Reactions: 19
Erin’s one miserable cow isn’t she 🤣 also them lips need dissolving asap 🤢

Reactions: 32
Off topic moment from Season 2:

Am I crazy in thinking that Darren was 18 when he got with Sassi when she was 14?!🤢In her first introduction she said she’s 18 and she has been with Darren for 4 years. Then when she (obviously) kicks off at him for not reading his birthday card scene, the cake says 22😵😵😵
I never knew the age gap and that is shocking but the thing is sassi’s family would probably kick off over it and likely Darren’s wouldnt 🤷🏼‍♀️ I’m just assuming by the way from what I’ve seen on Facebook when guys 18 get with younger girls.
There’s one woman I’ve seen and the girl and her son brags they’re having sex and people are calling him a n***e but mums arguing with people because he’s 17/18 saying he isn’t they haven’t done stuff they’re fine it’s normal l

Reactions: 1
WHY on gods earth is Sassi speaking to her daughter like that?!!!!!!! she talks to her like shes one of her mates!!!!!!

Reactions: 21
Oh my god, Amber driving with Brooklyn in the front seat of the car, no booster seat, puffy coat, AND THE SEATBELT IS GOING UNDER HIS ARM NOT ACROSS HIS SHOULDER 😳😳😳 I paused it multiple times to check because I couldn’t believe what I was seeing. How could they put that on tv?!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
Oh my god, Amber driving with Brooklyn in the front seat of the car, no booster seat, puffy coat, AND THE SEATBELT IS GOING UNDER HIS ARM NOT ACROSS HIS SHOULDER 😳😳😳 I paused it multiple times to check because I couldn’t believe what I was seeing. How could they put that on tv?!
To be fair if using a seatbelt it’s fine to wear a coat - it’s only a safety risk when using the harness I checked with Britax when I needed to remove the harness when my so reached the weight limit… also my sons 6 nearly 7 and still in the backseat in a high back booster that’s at the correct height for the headrest (look at Mia’s clips from last week) and he’ll be using it until he’s too big… just not worth taking the risk

Reactions: 1
episode 3 thoughts **SPOILERS**

- I'd be interested to see why Chloe's mum disapproves of the nose piercing considering she herself has tattoos on her hand?

- Sassi desperately needs to sort her tit out and be a role model to Zenaya, especially considering how her turning out like Sassi is her worst nightmare!! She needs to work with Darren and step up with the whole teaching thing. I definitely think she has some sort of condition which would explain her explosive temper, as she went to anger management a few seasons ago and it obviously hasn't helped.

- I think Mia is being so mature and respectful towards Manley and Erin and handled the whole conditioner thing REALLY well. Although in the photoshoot they did I can't help but think Marliya looks identical to Maggie?!! I think maybe Marliya could do with talking to somebody like a children's therapist about how she feels towards Erin and Manley as that might also help the parents to understand how and why shes acting like she does.

- Do we know if Ste had his front tooth removed or if its just crumbled to the gum line?

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Mtv showed Ryan from tm og clearly on drugs falling asleep at the wheel while going to his wedding. Nothing surprises me with them

Reactions: 18
To be fair if using a seatbelt it’s fine to wear a coat - it’s only a safety risk when using the harness I checked with Britax when I needed to remove the harness when my so reached the weight limit… also my sons 6 nearly 7 and still in the backseat in a high back booster that’s at the correct height for the headrest (look at Mia’s clips from last week) and he’ll be using it until he’s too big… just not worth taking the risk
Brooklyn should be in the back, in a booster, but the most shocking thing was the seatbelt going under his arm.

Reactions: 2
Makes me wonder if ste just lets Brooklyn do whatever if he thinks his behaviour is a typical 6 year old behaviour 🤔

Reactions: 10
Chloe’s ma telling her to take the nose piercing out while she has a hand tattoo 😂

* no judgment I’m covered in tattoos just found it funny aha!

episode 3 thoughts **SPOILERS**

- I'd be interested to see why Chloe's mum disapproves of the nose piercing considering she herself has tattoos on her hand?

- Sassi desperately needs to sort her tit out and be a role model to Zenaya, especially considering how her turning out like Sassi is her worst nightmare!! She needs to work with Darren and step up with the whole teaching thing. I definitely think she has some sort of condition which would explain her explosive temper, as she went to anger management a few seasons ago and it obviously hasn't helped.

- I think Mia is being so mature and respectful towards Manley and Erin and handled the whole conditioner thing REALLY well. Although in the photoshoot they did I can't help but think Marliya looks identical to Maggie?!! I think maybe Marliya could do with talking to somebody like a children's therapist about how she feels towards Erin and Manley as that might also help the parents to understand how and why shes acting like she does.

- Do we know if Ste had his front tooth removed or if its just crumbled to the gum line?
‘crumbled to the gum line’ 😂🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think Marliya is really jealous because Manley is with Erin and they are a little family unit, I know people think Erin is miserable ect but she's always been a really good mum. I think Marliya is happier with Manley's family rather than Mia (although I do think Mia try's and has handled it all really well).

Reactions: 12
I found the scene of erin brushing marliys hair uncomfortable to watch 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Also think Zenya is a hard name for a 5 year old to write, I'm sure she'll catch up. She's so beautiful 😍

Reactions: 12
Eee I’m watching the new episode but I can’t stop thinking and laughing at last week when sassi got completely mugged off by Darren about the “pinky promise” 😂😂😂
Sassi must have been mortified he done that infront of the cameras then saying she’s the one that wouldn’t have kept the promise hahahaa
I’m going to try to go back to find what yous were saying at the time 😂😂😂

I found the scene of erin brushing marliys hair uncomfortable to watch 🤣
I felt bad for marliya the scene started and she was smiling and happy and looked like an abused child advert at the end 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6
I think Marliya is really jealous because Manley is with Erin and they are a little family unit, I know people think Erin is miserable ect but she's always been a really good mum. I think Marliya is happier with Manley's family rather than Mia (although I do think Mia try's and has handled it all really well).
I don’t know if it’s because I’ve had to deal with both parents getting with new partners but I hate it when people just say “the child’s jealous, they just want their parents together that’s why they don’t like the partner” I truly believe kids can feel the vibe of a person if they are genuine or not. Even when Erin was brushing marilyahs her asking her questions it just felt like she was doing it for the sake of it not genuinely actually interested.
I feel people use jealousy as an excuse to not understand what’s actually getting

Reactions: 18
Sassi: shouts at zeniyah very harshly over nothing
Zeniyah: starts crying
Sassi: well what your crying for I haven’t done nothing!

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.