Teen Mom UK #23

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
First thoughts on the episodes so far!

sassi - has good intentions but she is going about this in the wrong way! Poor zenaya is still a baby and she’s putting to much pressure on her

chloe - boring

amber - is she even in this episode? 😂 but seriously I can see why she wouldn’t want to go out alone with both boys that was tough and her mum should have helped

mia - omg!!! She is like a different person to how she comes across on Instagram, so mature and so right with everything she said about Erin and how she is aloud to ‘parent’ marliya. I really really love her in this series!

Reactions: 21
I feel like marliya looks and sounds like a mini Maggie 🙈
Maggie annoys me less this season, she use to be awful but she is coming across slight better now. Unsure if this is just because we’ve seen less of her however!

Reactions: 12
Omg why is sassi shouting and speaking to zenaya like that id cry if someone was talking down to me like that
I understand what she wants for her daughter but she’s going the wrong way about it!! Is she forgetting she’s a 5 year old

Reactions: 12
Ok my mind is blown how can marliya look exactly like Maggie but also exactly like baby Mia wtf 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Aww Mia is so lovely and respectful towards Erin, I hope they can both get on for their girls sakes.

Reactions: 21
Oh my god, Amber driving with Brooklyn in the front seat of the car, no booster seat, puffy coat, AND THE SEATBELT IS GOING UNDER HIS ARM NOT ACROSS HIS SHOULDER 😳😳😳 I paused it multiple times to check because I couldn’t believe what I was seeing. How could they put that on tv?!
Was thinking the same same thing and Stew in th back. Strange setup.🤔

Reactions: 3
I like how Amber, sassi and Mia are about the kids and what’s happening with them then there’s Chloe who it’s about Chloe and Marley is a background character

Reactions: 23
Sassi is absolutely horrible to that poor little girl. She’s 5!!!! The bones in her hand aren’t even fully developed enough for writing. Most countries don’t start formal learning until 7. She totally gaslights that little girl. “What you getting upset for?” Like she’s not just been so horrible to her.
Awful awful mother.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
My episode 3 thoughts:

Amber - OMG her mum is the worst! When they were in the cafe & her mum said Brooklyn’s behaviour was giving her anxiety, I couldn’t believe it! Why didn’t she step in & tell him to behave for his mum? She didn’t help to diffuse the situation for Amber at all & made stupid comments saying she’s not going out for food with them in future. Amber needed support from her mum in that second, and it’s really sad she seems to have absolutely no one to lean on. Hudson is definitely copying Brooklyn’s behaviour as well, which isn’t good.

Chloe - I don’t get why her mum is so against the nose piercing hahaha, it’s so subtle & you can’t even tell. I’m embarrassed that she’s pushed so hard for this engagement.. to me it doesn’t seem genuine when you have to nag a man to propose. It seems like she’s still insecure about Jordan’s past behaviour & thinks a ring will fix it & change everyone’s perception. We all know Jordan has only proposed because she was on & on about it.

Sassi - the way she spoke to Zenaya was mental - no wonder she said she prefers spending time with Darren 😩 Sassi’s mum is so reasonable, I don’t understand why Sassi doesn’t listen to her, and flies off the handle instead. Zenaya is only 5, and she’s being way too harsh with her.

Mia - I’m enjoying her segments the most, and the show has definitely missed her! The way she’s handling the Erin/Manley situation is so mature, by reassuring Marliya that Erin loves her etc, so she feels comfortable to go there. I agree with what a poster said above tho, I think Marliya would benefit from some form of child therapy. Erin has got a face like a slapped ass tho, I don’t know why she bothers being in the show 😆 Erin & Manley need to grow up & sort this out with Mia asap

Reactions: 24
Well after tonight’s episode I can’t see Chloe and Jordan lasting. I have a feeling she’ll be the one to end it. I’m absolutely hating Sassi

Reactions: 3
I think Chloe pushed for the engagement for the show, otherwise she doesn't really have anything going on or a story line.

Reactions: 18
I haven’t even seen this weeks ep yet but from previous behaviour from ambers mum I can already tell she will piss me off. She’s all about herself the way she comes across on social media can she not just give Amber some support? Acts like a teenager it’s embarrassing, you’d think she’d have learned by now. Really triggers me cause of my own relationship with my mum. I don’t know why they can’t be supportive. It’s as if they are jealous of a younger person living life

Reactions: 10
I think Chloe pushed for the engagement for the show, otherwise she doesn't really have anything going on or a story line.
This 'bucket list' 'storyline' is bollocks and boring even for her

Reactions: 19
Mia is stunning & she has the most amazing figure ….. what did she ever see in Manley 🙈. He was punching .

Reactions: 19
Well after tonight’s episode I can’t see Chloe and Jordan lasting. I have a feeling she’ll be the one to end it. I’m absolutely hating Sassi
What makes you think she’ll end it?

This is my thought and the only way she’ll probably be in the next season would be ether the wedding or pregnant

Reactions: 4
Imagine being that boring that the things on your bucket list includes getting a tiny tattoo, nose piercing and dying your hair🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.