Teen Mom UK #23

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No not just, it's usually a combination of genetics, social environmental and insecure attachment. Whereas ADHD and autism are absolutely nothing to do with parenting, environment and attachment.

Also that wasn't meant to offend anyone

Also that was meant to offend anyone so sorry if I have, I also don't want to get into a debate about it, I was only mentioning it because people were saying Brooklyns behaviour might be because of him social environment. I'm not a doctor just saying what I've read/heard about ODD. Hopefully we can move on and get back on topic. Sorry! X
No it’s ok I was just shocked! I’d never heard it (ODD) linked to home life or upbringing. I’ll have to look into that more.
Back to Brooklyn he has been exposed to chaos so something, anything could be causing him to act out.

Reactions: 2
Guys this ADHD stuff is just dragging on now 😂 it’s derailing ...
Also Mia if you see this please stop putting bikini pics up you’ve made me feel a right fat pig 😆🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I thought that as well, it was to show there's a guy there but not obviously post it, nothing to do with her having a tea lol.
I don’t think that’s a fair assessment of Darren tbh. What about Sassi? He wasn’t rude. He just said he wasn’t gonna make her a promise to get married and she starts screaming at him
I agree, from what we've seen of him I think he's a brilliant dad. I would snap if I had sassi's voice screaming at me every 5 minutes 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Amber is a bit odd because she likes to do herself up in make up etc but then she doesnt seem bothered by the fact the world sees her 5/6 year old with a dummy (whilst in a school uniform) lmao

Reactions: 8
I’m just putting it out there just going by like stuff I’ve heard parents say at work in the past and I can’t keep up with the kids ages 😂😬 but do you reckon not using it as an excuse maybe like with Amber being young not getting much help was more lenient set less boundaries especially with stuff going on with ste and as she’s got older has tried to set these but then Brooklyn’s kicked off over and over and too her it’s a losing battle so now just waves the white flag at it all now?
I know my sister learned the hard way with her first over setting boundaries and routine but it was difficult to suddenly Install into her kid but eventually worked it took a while and I thought she would give up but I’m thinking maybe Amber has tried but did? Like he was hitting her in the earlier series and I’m not making excuses here just going by other peoples experiences I’ve heard

Reactions: 2
Megan keeps her kids off school cos it’s ‘too hot’ but then has them outside in the hottest part of the day in the blazing sun with no shade, no hats and their little shoulders and backs all uncovered. At least at school they’d be kept inside or in the shade and made to wear hats and be covered up. What a terrible, ignorant excuse for a parent she is.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
Sorry but ‘now I’m in my twenties’ ..why is she making out she’s like 40 🤣 she’s only 23 isn’t she? 😭 I’m convinced she’s an old woman trapped in a young girls body
EE7EF604-AA6C-43D4-9C1D-DCD78388BAC5.png

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Why is Darren the abusive one and not Sassi?
Both of them. In the preview he’s shouting down the phone at her because she’s asked him to have a routine for their daughter. He’s a weird one who’s constantly trying to flex being a good dad when she’s got a major point about just doing what’s best for zenaya and get her into a routine.

I feel like Joooooorrddd just cannot be bothered to argue with her. Although Sassi and Darren scream at each other I think they used to show much more love towards each other than Chloe and Jordan
no, please don’t glorify toxic relationships. Just because Jordan isn’t constantly screaming at Chloe doesn’t mean he doesn’t care. Sassi and Darren are awful with their shouting. It isn’t love when all you do shout abuse at eachother.

I agree, from what we've seen of him I think he's a brilliant dad. I would snap if I had sassi's voice screaming at me every 5 minutes 😅
What is it that a dad has his children and takes his children out he’s a brilliant dad?
he doesn’t give her a bedtime, he feeds her whatever is easiest and be jsut wants to come across as a fun dad. also the amount of times him and sassi argue and shout infront of zenaya. It’s actually gross that people are calling him a good dad. His behaviour is anything but. I’m not talking about sassis weird outbursts because he wouldn’t marry her (like wtf) but the preview and the previous seasons, they’re horrible around eachother. They’re both got a lot of work to do if they want to seem like good parents. It seems they’re good parents But only because the bar is low

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
What happened to Amber’s Mum? She used to be all over her IG and TikTok and now nothing
I thought this also! She also used to be in a lot of ambers segments on the show and now isn’t

The bedtime things outrages me with Darren and I can’t believe people are like yeah great dad. No. The little girl needs stability and routine.

Reactions: 8
Both of them. In the preview he’s shouting down the phone at her because she’s asked him to have a routine for their daughter. He’s a weird one who’s constantly trying to flex being a good dad when she’s got a major point about just doing what’s best for zenaya and get her into a routine.

no, please don’t glorify toxic relationships. Just because Jordan isn’t constantly screaming at Chloe doesn’t mean he doesn’t care. Sassi and Darren are awful with their shouting. It isn’t love when all you do shout abuse at eachother.

What is it that a dad has his children and takes his children out he’s a brilliant dad?
he doesn’t give her a bedtime, he feeds her whatever is easiest and be jsut wants to come across as a fun dad. also the amount of times him and sassi argue and shout infront of zenaya. It’s actually gross that people are calling him a good dad. His behaviour is anything but. I’m not talking about sassis weird outbursts because he wouldn’t marry her (like wtf) but the preview and the previous seasons, they’re horrible around eachother. They’re both got a lot of work to do if they want to seem like good parents. It seems they’re good parents But only because the bar is low
To add, he’s been pretty mean to Sassi as well in the past. I remember one season he was dating a new girl and bought her a new phone and take aways but wasn’t contributing to Zenaya and I think Sassi had to reach out to his mum and talk to her in person for help with the situation.

All around, all of them on that show are pretty sh*t or make terrible decisions, just some more than others

Reactions: 4
I thought this also! She also used to be in a lot of ambers segments on the show and now isn’t

The bedtime things outrages me with Darren and I can’t believe people are like yeah great dad. No. The little girl needs stability and routine.
Didn’t something happen with ambers mum and ste on Facebook or Instagram during lockdown? Can’t fully remember what it was over with but I remember Amber had to step in and said she was embarrassed her mum even piped up and started it all. Maybe Amber told her to back off or something and it’s lead to her not being on the show for starting drama

Reactions: 7
I’ve said it before but I don’t know what anyone sees in Darren. I’m pretty sure as well that he sells/used to sell drugs? He’s a smug a hole that knows Sassi will always be there to fall back on, and the pair of them are toxic together. And that’s what we see on screen so god
knows what goes on when the cameras aren’t there.

Reactions: 10

Oh no I agree about the shouting from both parents in front of their child is awful. On old episodes Darren has been vile to Sassi. I just meant that doesn't mean he is a horrible dad to his daughter. We see a snippet of their lives, that's all. He is actually being a dad and Zenaya obviously loves him.

He isn’t a brilliant dad, he’s just a present dad. If he respected Sassi he would have Zenaya in a routine and help her have normality when she’s at either of their houses. He isn’t the worst dad, but he isn’t great either. Sassi has routine/structure which is important, but the kicking off at the slightest thing without even considering that her daughter is present is just as bad. Chloe is 10000% a pain in the arse but they’re at least mature enough to keep their problems away from Marley, I wish the others could do the same, it’s awful to see parents screaming at each other in front of their kids.

• Heart
I’ve said it before but I don’t know what anyone sees in Darren. I’m pretty sure as well that he sells/used to sell drugs? He’s a smug a hole that knows Sassi will always be there to fall back on, and the pair of them are toxic together. And that’s what we see on screen so god
knows what goes on when the cameras aren’t there.
I don’t get why a lot of people seem to fancy him he seems very arrogant at times and I can’t see him stopping selling drugs.
Behind the camera I still reckon sassi and Darren deffo sleep with each other on the sly

Reactions: 5
I always loved how sassi is as a mother - she felt so guilty because she feels strict or has routine but that’s exactly what kids need. She has no reason to feel guilty about it, I don’t see any issues with the way she parents Zendaya and she has every right to be pissed off at Darren for chucking that out the window when she is at his house!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.