Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Blondeangel2515

VIP Member
It’s def not a council house

I know what exam you mean, that’s normally for foundation students and access courses though, normally runs along side it? Chloe isn’t on any other courses she’s literally said she’s just doing 1 maths GCSE 😭 She would’ve been smarter to have done an access or foundation course and done the functional maths or maths GCSE along side it like everyone else does . That takes one year, this girl has dragged this all on for years 🙃🤣
Not really I don’t think so my sister is doing a apprenticeship so had to do it that way. If Chloe did do an exam she maybe with a different exam board? I know when I did my English we were with a Welsh board even though we’re nw England and had that on a different date to everyone else

Reactions: 3

tspnwn

I won't come back on till I've watched it - see you all on the other side! 😂

Am I right in thinking smacking your children isn’t even illegal? Not in England anyway? I know it’s illegal in Wales now and only passed recently. Obviously reasonable force. I don’t agree with smacking but I’m pretty sure the law isn’t black and white in England in regards to it. I don’t think she has lost them through social services personally. I think if anything Dylan has taken custody via family court or just taken them and not returned them.
yeah so smacking isn’t illegal in England the only rules around it is that itis open handed only with no other objects and shouldn’t leave any red mark or bruising, completely agree don’t agree with smacking whatsoever there’s no need for it. And probably didn’t he do it to Megan as well?

hello52718273

Chatty Member
Putting it out there marilyah and her sister (forgot her name) shocked faces at the bunk beds was a lot more genuine and 100x better than Chloe’s shock over the proposal
Have we seen the proposal or have I missed one?

Sometimes it is just lazy parenting. It’s easier to stuff a dummy in a child’s mouth to quieten them down, or to comfort them when you can’t be bothered, and give into their demands/tantrums when you attempt to remove it, despite the damage it can do to their developing teeth etc.
I used to know a parent who literally called her child’s dummy a “shusher” and laughed about it

CrazyCatLady2791

VIP Member
Well after tonight’s episode I can’t see Chloe and Jordan lasting. I have a feeling she’ll be the one to end it. I’m absolutely hating Sassi

petalpetal5381

Chatty Member
I’m very worried with the way Chloe is like not too herself but towards Marley. She pushes so much for this perfect Instagram life style try to look like she’s ambitious and completes her goals etc I hope she doesn’t put pressure on marley to be this perfect straight A kid and makes out he’s like above average in his class. I can imagine her being like that and I seriously hope I’m wrong. Imagine the mix signals he would get from Chloe and Jordan
She definitely gives “stage mom” vibes!!!

• Haha

Socialb

Oh my god, Amber driving with Brooklyn in the front seat of the car, no booster seat, puffy coat, AND THE SEATBELT IS GOING UNDER HIS ARM NOT ACROSS HIS SHOULDER 😳😳😳 I paused it multiple times to check because I couldn’t believe what I was seeing. How could they put that on tv?!
Was thinking the same same thing and Stew in th back. Strange setup.🤔

Unicorn_Poop

VIP Member
Caught up on this thread after not following for ages. So. 6th July. Better not be an anti climax (totally will 😂)

_basic_

VIP Member
Can’t remember if it was here or on Facebook but someone said that when it comes to the USA version MTV aren’t allowed to intervene as much as the crew disagree or not with it and wants to help a child out they’re contracted not to intervene in anyway but to just film. I think it’s terrible and so unsafe if this is the case and goes against so many peoples morales or
I think that’s a lie, I’ve heard that too. What contract doesn’t allow them to intervene when someone is in danger? They discussed with Amber her chewing pain patches on camera and all sorts, like it’s a normal event. They do it all the time. They were following Ryan and Mackenzie to film their wedding so even if they didn’t see the footage live they would have seen him swerving all over the road. They dont intervene because it makes good footage and even if they don’t they edit the life out of it and split and make up conversations. At the moment the UK lot are keeping up the drama (apart from Chloe) but if the series continue I reckon they will get more guarded and will be edited more.

Reactions: 2

hello52718273

Chatty Member
Manley dug his own grave, knocking up two girls in close proximity then gets offended when Mia starts dating an old friend of his. I do really feel for Marliyah (if that's how you spell it), she definitely feels a bit lonely at home. I wonder if a pet might be good for them, or even regular playdates from school (probably a bit less commitment!!).
Yeah i completely agree. I felt sorry for mia and Marliya when she said she didn't wanna leave her dad's. You could tell mia was sad.

_basic_

VIP Member
No not just, it's usually a combination of genetics, social environmental and insecure attachment. Whereas ADHD and autism are absolutely nothing to do with parenting, environment and attachment.

Also that wasn't meant to offend anyone

Also that was meant to offend anyone so sorry if I have, I also don't want to get into a debate about it, I was only mentioning it because people were saying Brooklyns behaviour might be because of him social environment. I'm not a doctor just saying what I've read/heard about ODD. Hopefully we can move on and get back on topic. Sorry! X
No it’s ok I was just shocked! I’d never heard it (ODD) linked to home life or upbringing. I’ll have to look into that more.
Back to Brooklyn he has been exposed to chaos so something, anything could be causing him to act out.