Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Blondeangel2515

VIP Member
I was about to say . If Dylan has taken custody of the kids (even if it’s temporary before court etc) then talk about irony and karma 😩 I know we obviously don’t know the situation but Ree made out Megan to be an awful mother and person, and by all accounts encouraged Dylan in stopping Megan have access to the kids at one point.. and looks like history is repeating itself . He’s probably ruined Ree’s mental health the same as he did to Megan. I hope that poor young girl Dylan is with doesn’t get knocked up next.
I don’t follow Ree but going by posts on here I can kinda see the situation. Dylan was the breadwinner I know Ree did a lash course but is that still going? If not she’ll only have UC, not a lot of money, she clearly smokes weed so she probably not having a lot of it (I’m not for it) but a lot of people I know that do says it calms them. So imagine not having that and getting stuck off Dylan, probably Megan and that 18 year old is likely to be immature. She still lives in that tiny flat with free kids, one bedroom for her, another for her eldest and assuming it’s two or free then the two youngest sharing but coming to an age were they can’t. That isn’t going to look too well for her and will go against her. I’m sure I seen someone comment about the flat always being a mess (if not I must be getting mixed up with Megan?) but that wouldn’t go well for her ether and that’s just what we see. There’s a lot there were they could say they need to investigate the situation but we don’t 100% know what her relationship with Dylan was like anyway don’t forget we only see a fraction

Reactions: 3

anon20

VIP Member
her thread was funny today, she does sework and someone left a review about her pissy pussy 😩😩🤣🤣

Hope someone finds the magazine story about joooooordan
I didn’t know she had a thread! This is my read for today😂😂

lolachi

It really is! It can even be in a comment or how they react to something you've done that has an effect. Can't remember where I read the quote "mother is god in the eyes of a child" but it does ring true when you think how your parents do shape your childhood. I hope Reanne hasn't done it, it'd be so so awful for those kids. I sound ridiculous because I don't have kids therefore can't possibly imagine having multiple like she does! She must get unbelievably stressed and I do feel for her but still, can't be hitting your kids if true. Speaking of "if true" anyway, I feel like a bit of a dick now just sitting here speculating, do we have actual definitive proof of that? I'm not on social media so all the instagram stuff I only get from you guys on here x
I think so far it’s just the comments on tiktok. I hope it’s not true, for the sake of the children!
I have a 3 year old and honestly I couldn’t imagine having 3 young babies, I think it would be incredibly stressful. Though if it is true it’s no excuse for her alleged behaviour. I’m sure Megan or billie will post something alluding to it if it is the case!

ElusiveE

Chatty Member
Yes when it is autistic voices who know exactly what it’s like to autistic and therefore valid. Most of these comments are actually untrue and just the opinion of the OP which is damaging. Thank you.
Yeah but that’s why I’m saying you could possibly use it as a teachable moment since you, yourself are autistic. And I know my perspective from my nephew is valid as I’ve been involved first hand but fair enough ☺

Halliestar

VIP Member
Haha total blast from the past , not read them in years 🤣 might have to get back in to them
Chat is my go to magazine for when I’m going on holiday to read on the plane ✈ 😂 I’m off on one next week and I’m picking one up this weekend 😏

• Haha

tspnwn

Yeah I’ve seen on her insta that she had lip and facial fillers before. She said she was getting some of it dissolved at one point but not sure if that was before filming and she’s had more since. I’ve had a bit of lip filler and I’m 34 but wouldn’t dream of face filler at this age let alone early 20’s. I mean, each to their own but I just think they are such beautiful girls and don’t need it but it seems to be the way of the world these days!
Aw mate, that's so sad!! I'm the exact same as you age and viewpoint wise. I'd knew they all had lip fillers you can't really hide that, but wow as you say what a shame! :(

Blondeangel2515

VIP Member
We don't even know if Brooklyn actually has autism, so don't see how what I have said in my recent post that you responded to could be deemed as damaging to the autistic community.
Amber herself was initially leading more down the ADHD route, as very often children with ADHD have traits of impulsiveness, hyperactivty & low concentration, which are often very easy to spot while in a school setting. I'm also aware all children with ADHD do not necessarily poses the same traits, but thoughs are the most common characteristics. It's also actually quite sad how automatically a misbehaved child will get straight labeled as possibly ADHD.

Amber herself has spoke how Brooklyn has been assessed before,so I'm just wondering what was the outcome of that assessment. Amber is also struggling herself, so her moods aswell will definitely be rubbing off on thoughs kids, plus her home life doesn't really have much structure, so these factors can definitely contribute towards Brooklyn behaviour. Had she & Ste atleast tried to explore varies different avenues with regards to their parenting skills then I would honestly say fair dues to them.
I'm not trying to be disrespectful all I'm saying is sometimes people really need to explore all avenues before predominantly seeking a diagnosis
I am also very familiar with Children whom have ADHD, as In my line of work I have come into contact with several.
See I get were you’re coming from. Like I get peeved off when people go on saying they’re dyslexic because they’re behind on their reading and spelling and at school but they would say “yeah, my mum and dad said I have dyslexia so I’ve got dyslexia and the words move” but it just seems to be the norm to go down this route of putting something on it then looking into it. Like I’m glad Amber is getting Brooklyn assessed so it is a formal diagnosis. But the thing is people don’t fully understand these conditions and just go by the popular symptoms/traits they have and automatically assume it’s that when there’s more too it.

• Heart

brookemck8

VIP Member
Bad that like. Do they just do that with the influencers/celebs ranges or all of their stuff? Why do they have customers when they do that it’s weird!
Pretty much most things they often in the sale in asda too. It’s all cheap tat

Blondeangel2515

VIP Member
Amber spoke on how she finally been referred to Camhs, I'm just wondering why it wasn't done sooner, or maybe the first initial assessment they didn't think it was needed.
Amber would benefit from possibly been allocated a social worker, or some sort of support worker. Hopefully she's now on the right path to getting the support she needs
I work in Tower Hamlets & have got to say the Camhs service there is very good
It may not be Camhs, a lot of people do get mixed up with mental health services and calls them Camhs. My work is technically part of Camhs but we aren’t actually Camhs but people would still call us Camhs if that makes sense? I’m just assuming if the trust in her area is similar to mine the ASD and ADHD would be seperate from Camhs but would technically be seen as it.

Blondeangel2515

VIP Member
I don’t know what maths exam Chloe was claiming to sit last week but it wasn’t GCSE. They’re all over.
I don’t know if it’s GCSe or not but I know there’s these maths exam a girl on my foundation course kept failing and it’s similar to gcse but it’s not gcse so there isn’t like a specific date they have to sit it. The uni puts them on it when they are ready and some of it is course work and then a number of exam papers. My little sister did this also and she has dyscalula and passed it and let’s just say she even makes jokes how thick she is with maths and she’s managed to pass it so if you can’t you really need some help 😂🤷🏼‍♀️ I never heard of this till she told me and the girl on my course told me I think she’s on her third or fourth attempt

nelly2317

VIP Member
I noticed Dylan had both his and reannes kids during the week (his stories) and then on Friday but he doesn’t have them over the weekend (again his stories out drinking) I also noticed Megan has her kids this weekend too, and no sign of the kids on reannes stories apart from herself posing.. soo where are the kids? With Dylan’s dad? Was the guy in his stories with the kids at the park Dylan’s younger brother?

I really want to know if Erin and Manley are still together😂
I don’t think they have been together for a long time. This is why the timing of the filming has confused me. I follow both their instagrams and it was well over a year ago that they were together plus I’m pretty sure they had a miscarriage in that time too. They definitely aren’t together now!

Do you mean in the interim? Or they are currently together? They deffo got back together in 2018 but Erin had a miscarriage and then they broke up (haven’t watched the episode yet so not sure what was said?
I’m not sure if they’re together now but they were at the point of filming this new series. It was a main point spoken about in the episode

bonesjones

Has anyone seen the trailer yet? Didn’t someone say they saw cameras in one of manelys insta stories? None of the dads have been shown in the trailer, not even in the back ground of the clips so I wonder if it’s just focusing on the mums?