Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lolachi

I got slapped a few times when I was growing up but it didn't help "discipline" me at all. It really was only a few times so it's not like I was an abused child but it did kind of teach me to "fear" my mum if that makes sense, don't see how anyone can say it's not a big deal! Anyway I hope it's not the case for Reanne's kids.

I feel really bad for Ste as well, he's clearly going through it with his dental situation, I've not got dentist fear but I can totally understand why people do it's just awful to be so frightened of them when they are there to help :(
Yeah I totally don’t agree with using violence as discipline, I speak to my child. Could never fathom hitting him. How anyone could is beyond me but I know some do, even occasionally. I do think though it’s probably not enough for her children to be removed, especially in light of some recent horrendous high profile cases in which children were left in homes where they were severely abused

Reactions: 4

bree_26

Both of them. In the preview he’s shouting down the phone at her because she’s asked him to have a routine for their daughter. He’s a weird one who’s constantly trying to flex being a good dad when she’s got a major point about just doing what’s best for zenaya and get her into a routine.

no, please don’t glorify toxic relationships. Just because Jordan isn’t constantly screaming at Chloe doesn’t mean he doesn’t care. Sassi and Darren are awful with their shouting. It isn’t love when all you do shout abuse at eachother.

What is it that a dad has his children and takes his children out he’s a brilliant dad?
he doesn’t give her a bedtime, he feeds her whatever is easiest and be jsut wants to come across as a fun dad. also the amount of times him and sassi argue and shout infront of zenaya. It’s actually gross that people are calling him a good dad. His behaviour is anything but. I’m not talking about sassis weird outbursts because he wouldn’t marry her (like wtf) but the preview and the previous seasons, they’re horrible around eachother. They’re both got a lot of work to do if they want to seem like good parents. It seems they’re good parents But only because the bar is low
To add, he’s been pretty mean to Sassi as well in the past. I remember one season he was dating a new girl and bought her a new phone and take aways but wasn’t contributing to Zenaya and I think Sassi had to reach out to his mum and talk to her in person for help with the situation.

All around, all of them on that show are pretty sh*t or make terrible decisions, just some more than others

Leo100

VIP Member
Wtf surprised a magazine would even care 🤣 they aren’t exactly celebs lmao . Still wanna see it tho haha
It'll be take a break or chat like someone said they always put stories in about "ordinary people" bascially jeremy Kyle in magazine from 🤣 I wanna see it too

• Haha

brookemck8

VIP Member
I don’t know if it’s GCSe or not but I know there’s these maths exam a girl on my foundation course kept failing and it’s similar to gcse but it’s not gcse so there isn’t like a specific date they have to sit it. The uni puts them on it when they are ready and some of it is course work and then a number of exam papers. My little sister did this also and she has dyscalula and passed it and let’s just say she even makes jokes how thick she is with maths and she’s managed to pass it so if you can’t you really need some help 😂🤷🏼‍♀️ I never heard of this till she told me and the girl on my course told me I think she’s on her third or fourth attempt
I had to do that too🤣functional skills🤣x

Reactions: 3

Jennytea

VIP Member
Tonight's episode is already streaming on Paramount+ 👀
Yesss.. for anyone who doesn’t have sky etc you can get the paramount+ Subscription shows on your Amazon prime! Just search teen mom uk and you can get a free 7 day trial too.. I’m going to watch now with a cuppa 😂 (I’m meant to be doing work haha) x

Disneygirl89

VIP Member
I dont know how anyone can smoke in the house i swear that smell absorbs anywhere!! I’d be so paranoid about my children smelling of it, just the same as when you smoke cigs in the house. Any none smokers can tell straight away. I don’t have kids but when and if the opportunity arises theres not a chance i’d disrespect them by smoking in their home 🥺 my life would be about them.

Tough one…you could commemorate Jordans mothers day gift to Chloe and go for reduced to clear malteasers, or of course have some pancakes🤣
I'm a non smoke and have a nose like a blood hound😂 can smell smoke a mile off. Speaking of weed though..theres a house I pass by each morning on the school run and the woman there is always hanging out the window smoking weed, either her or this guy. Even when she's not at the window there is a very strong smell of it and she has kids there 🥺 I saw them leaving the house to play after school and with the door open I nearly got high myself. Not sure whether it needs reporting?

tspnwn

Totally agree with your point, but I feel as though Sassi said it from an insecure place. It can’t be easy splitting parenting 50/50 when you’re separated, as most dads only have kids on weekends in that case. I feel like even though she says she’s the ‘stricter’ parent, she wants Zenaya to feel loved & secure, and worries that the arrangement isn’t the most stable. That’s just my take on it, but I think she’s such a good mum ❤
Yeah same! I don't have kids myself but all my close circle do. BF#1's Mrs almost said the exact same as Zena'ya (spelling?). Purely because he has more toys etc that are just hers vs at mum's where she has to share. It's tough for them :(

Sorry but I don’t feel bad for Erin at all, if she doesn’t trust Manley then she shouldn’t have got back with him🤷🏼‍♀️ He’s vile, I don’t understand what either of them see in him
I agree with you as well even though I did fully mean what I said earlier. I feel like she's just incredibly insecure, it's such a shame :( tbf I would feel that way too in her position!

Yeah I’ve seen on her insta that she had lip and facial fillers before. She said she was getting some of it dissolved at one point but not sure if that was before filming and she’s had more since. I’ve had a bit of lip filler and I’m 34 but wouldn’t dream of face filler at this age let alone early 20’s. I mean, each to their own but I just think they are such beautiful girls and don’t need it but it seems to be the way of the world these days!
It does seem to be the way of the world, you're so right! It really is sad. They are all beautiful girls and don't need it! I'm with you, 100%.

Last edited:

gothicschoolbus

I know I'm a bit behind (finishing the last season to watch the latest one tonight) but I am absolutely SCREAMING at the holiday Megan and Tel went on and it flooded, I can't stop laughing!!!!!

Blondeangel2515

VIP Member
Someone who reads on here must know Reeanne and what's going on, I recon if she didn't have them taken off she'd say she hasn't or someone who knows her would.. the fact she's stayed quiet makes me think she might of 😞
This is what I was thinking or if she did Megan or miss steal yo man would of made a subtle comment about it. It seems strange and I can’t see someone making a rumour like that up Out of nowhere or Ree would of posted a pic to prove she’s got them