Teen Mom UK #22

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watching from the start on mTV and what you reckon Jordan actually spent all the money when he went to Amsterdam on weed and prostitutes? 😂🤷🏼‍♀️ I’ve heard Amsterdam is meant to be cheap but he’s telling Chloe it’s expensive
Amsterdam definitely isn't cheap... Especially if you're going for a beer and weed fuelled weekend. I went a few years ago as a very moderate smoker with an ex and we easily spent over £150 a night just on dinner, a couple pints and coffee & joints in a cafe. Amsterdam card alone was a little over £100. I think the hotel was around £250 for 3 nights.

Flights were only £13 though 🤷🤣

Reactions: 11
Jordan 100% was shagging prossies 😭😂 if I recall he was being weird with her when he got back would only sleep and not speak to her probably guilt or awkwardness . How most trash guys act

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I'm watching teen mum from the start and I must say, Ste and Amber carry the show.. They are bloody hilarious together

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Can anyone tell me when and why Dylan and Ree broke up? I haven't read on here in ages

Dam can be cheap if you know where to go and what to buy but also for lots people go straight to tourist places and buy the expensive stuff as thats what's on show first.prob went to sex show that's €40 a pop

I've been many a time and spent €500 including hotel between 2 I dont smoke he does

We've been and spent €1000

Jordan did look shifty though tbh prob met a girl there

Reactions: 4
I mean…. I think it’s obvious it’s because they are all squashed into Ree’s flat.
She won’t want to move to a bigger place even if they had money for a deposit as she’s losing her secure home, especially with them breaking up a few times now.
I’m sure of he was cheating or it was any great scandal then Billie or Megan would have let it out by now.
Can anyone tell me when and why Dylan and Ree broke up? I haven't read on here in ages

Reactions: 1
I think this is fake (well I hope lol) I checked teenmomshaderoom_ and they haven’t posted anything about it
Yeah I think it is too, I follow a different genuine page and they've not said anything either , the question mark at the end makes it seem not right too , it'll be click bait

Not sure about fake pages but the quitting thing is just speculation at the mo , she may be leaving but doesn't look like anything has veen officially announced

Lmao sorry but. Chloe has face tuned the hell into that picture she’s unrecognisable. There’s stories and pictures up of her from tonight, she looks lovely but looks nothing like that . She has even added extra hair some how wtf . She’s even face tuned Mia too. 🤯
E8535A7A-CBDF-4DB9-A3AC-54282DEC966A.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Lmao sorry but. Chloe has face tuned the hell into that picture she’s unrecognisable. There’s stories and pictures up of her from tonight, she looks lovely but looks nothing like that . She has even added extra hair some how wtf . She’s even face tuned Mia too. 🤯
View attachment 1243707
Took me a good 5/10 minutes to actually get on too who it is 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
View attachment 1243707
Bloody hell I stopped watching her stories for a bit but yesterday caught the one where she’s on it walking waiting for her mum. While nothing wrong with her it was a whole different person to THIS

Reactions: 10
View attachment 1243707
Omg before I read your comment I was looking at the pic thinking who’s that with Mia ? Wow!!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.