Teen Mom UK #22

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m looking forward to it but apart from Jordan I’m not sure if they other lads Darren, Ste and Manley will be in it that much. They probably only see the mums to drop and pick the kids up..so I can’t imagine how there will be a major storyline there? So excited though, it’s been so long!!!😬

Reactions: 10
I love a new one is out but think i may mute when on Chloe. She drives me mad. Shes such a brat... funny how shes the only one not to share the photo? Maybe cos she hasnt been photoshopped to a size small zara

Reactions: 22
I reckon chloes big thing is an in the style shoot.. they dish them out like duck boys dish out the clap 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
just come to say i’m really happy loool nothing else can’t wait to see this mess

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh my god I’m so happy! It’s going to be really good seeing what they’re up to now. They’ve definitely put the best girls on there, gutted Megan isn’t back, maybe she’ll do a brief appearance and see Mia or something like when Chloe met up with Mia?
Sassi went on holiday with Darren a few months ago so they must be pretty close still. I’m so excited!!

Jordan probably proposed knowing it was getting filmed 😂

So excited for this new series ! I would have actually liked to see Shannon back and Megan of course ! So glad Emma has gone though she was such a a bore fest

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Jordan probably proposed knowing it was getting filmed 😂

So excited for this new series ! I would have actually liked to see Shannon back and Megan of course ! So glad Emma has gone though she was such a a bore fest
100% the only reason jooooord proposed. To keep him and Chloe relevant😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Where can I watch? I don't have MTV anymore 😫 will it be on now tv entertainment? I have that

Reactions: 3
Oh my god I’m so happy! It’s going to be really good seeing what they’re up to now. They’ve definitely put the best girls on there, gutted Megan isn’t back, maybe she’ll do a brief appearance and see Mia or something like when Chloe met up with Mia?
Sassi went on holiday with Darren a few months ago so they must be pretty close still. I’m so excited!!
Yes although I noticed the other day that they have stopped following each other on Insta 🙊 so probs some drama on holiday. Hope they filmed it!

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Yes although I noticed the other day that they have stopped following each other on Insta 🙊 so probs some drama on holiday. Hope they filmed it!
Oh did they?! They probably did, they know what we need!😂😂

Reactions: 5
Fantastic. Megan will be missed but I don’t think Shannon and Emma will be, nice women but they just are not as entertaining as the rest.

Reactions: 11
Wonder why Shannon wasn’t asked? I bet she wouldn’t have said no!
She’s in the photos too

She’s in the photos too
Omg never mind just realised it was Sassi 🤣🤣

Does anyone else think Chloe has an edit with ITS now? They seem to take on loads of Instagrammers these days…she said she was doing a photo shoot and it has a fast turn around (sounds like ITS as they have edits flying out left and right lol)

Reactions: 6
She’s in the photos too

Omg never mind just realised it was Sassi 🤣🤣

Does anyone else think Chloe has an edit with ITS now? They seem to take on loads of Instagrammers these days…she said she was doing a photo shoot and it has a fast turn around (sounds like ITS as they have edits flying out left and right lol)
I thought this about an ITS edit.. Adam Frisby is following her to and he isn’t following any of the other mums. Even though it was the first thing that came to mind I’d still be surprised, I feel like she doesn’t get enough engagement to have an ITS edit?! Plus I feel like she barely posts anymore unless my insta has decided her content is too boring for me haha 🤷🏽‍♀️

I thought this about an ITS edit.. Adam Frisby is following her to and he isn’t following any of the other mums. Even though it was the first thing that came to mind I’d still be surprised, I feel like she doesn’t get enough engagement to have an ITS edit?! Plus I feel like she barely posts anymore unless my insta has decided her content is too boring for me haha 🤷🏽‍♀️
You’d be surprised with some of the people he takes on, she has a really big following of young girls so he would be able to take advantage of it. The only thing is ITS edit all photos 😡

Reactions: 8
I'm gonna be getting nothing done around the house now, cus as soon as I get home from work I've got so many things to be watching I've got my 90 days fiance, 90 fiance diaries, 90 fiance love in paradise, teen mom Y&P and Towie gonna be back soon 😀 oh and I forgot to add teen mom uk lol.

Bloody hell alright , I never saw the insta just on here and clearly the person that posted the screenshot never got the joke or didn’t see the next slide 🙃

well done 👏 😂
The OP did get the joke🤣he’d be foaming because he hates Mia taking the piss out of him..

@Hann98

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.