Teen Mom UK #22

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can't wait for a whole season of Sassi and Darren drama. The iconic "Dahhreeeen I luv yaaaaaa with all maahhh hearttt" lives with me forever

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Me aswell as alot happened afterwards her second son, him denying it was his son simply more to do with him being darker skin toned. That recent post with him and Emma look like they went away together, so I'm wondering if his finally accepted the second is his son or whether Emma's that desperate that she doesn't care just as long as his visiting her, plus his other BM as her and Nasseh were together then broke up. So I definitely wouldn't of mined being able to have a good nose on their current situation. As people say she boring, but to me she no more duller then Chloe yet she's gonna be gracing our screens again 🥴
Probably an unpopular opinion, but Megan was actually my favourite so I will definitely miss her not coming back.
Chloe is the ABSOLUTE dullest 🥱🥱🥱 jorddddd I would actually take shannon over her

Omg that Ben scene 😭😭 he was bleeping bogging and she invited him to her house the same night , I know there was cameras there but wtf who takes a stranger to their house 🤣 then kisses him he looked like he stunk and he proper tongued her 😩 🤮
I wasn't surprised that, ste looks filthy (those teeth) never brushed in his life and her house is an absolute mess everytime they film.

Reactions: 9
Omg that Ben scene 😭😭 he was bleeping bogging and she invited him to her house the same night , I know there was cameras there but wtf who takes a stranger to their house 🤣 then kisses him he looked like he stunk and he proper tongued her 😩 🤮
I don't think he did go there the same night. Im sure they were texting for a bit and then he came over

Reactions: 3
I’m rewatching, sassi has just bought Versace wallpaper n this episode honestly cracks me up so much 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I don't think he did go there the same night. Im sure they were texting for a bit and then he came over
He didn’t live in Blackpool he was there for the weekend 😂 so I’m sure they exchanged numbers and then he went there the same night

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Chloe’s deffo doing an ITS collab, this is the bedroom she posted on her story
6FA53535-5943-48A8-B5CA-B8EA820C56F2.jpeg

Reactions: 7
Chloe’s deffo doing an ITS collab, this is the bedroom she posted on her story
View attachment 1340379
Oh yeah it is , the description on that "perfectly rounded latex" 🤣🤣

Oh god that's so bad

That's literally what i thought when i saw her instagram story. The location gives me real ITS vibes and idk why
Yeah it really does and the countdown thing made me think it's a collection , I mean I don't rate ITS at all but that's probably biggest thing anyone from teen mom uk has done

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Oh yeah it is , the description on that "perfectly rounded latex" 🤣🤣

Yeah it really does and the countdown thing made me think it's a collection , I mean I don't rate ITS at all but that's probably biggest thing anyone from teen mom uk has done
Anyone can get an ITS collection at this point tho🤣it will be £5 in asda 3 days after launch

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Anyone can get an ITS collection at this point tho🤣it will be £5 in asda 3 days after launch
Knew something like this would get said 🙄 but it's still a pretty well known collab to do for someone off teen mom uk , compared to the usual stuff every influencer does

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Knew something like this would get said 🙄 but it's still a pretty well known collab to do for someone off teen mom uk , compared to the usual stuff every influencer does
The usual influencer does do an ITS collab hardly a unique experience

Reactions: 8
The usual influencer does do an ITS collab hardly a unique experience
I never said it was, just said it was probably the better deals out of teen mom uk girls not all influencers but wish I never bothered 😅

Reactions: 4
Id have been more surprised at her NOT doing a collab at some point, she was pushing hard for it. And others, the hauls, she’s was bound to get taken on with someone. She’s definitely got the right attitude for doing it. Gushy and over the top, just hope she’s in sizes that actually are right for her

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.