Teen Mom UK #22

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If they have been filming I wonder if this is all gonna be covered in the new show. Why don’t they just announce one ffs
If they’re not together anymore I can’t see her not saying anything but if they are back together then I can see her brushing it under the carpet like the other time he’s done it. But stupid if she’s took him back it’s like the third or fourth time now he’s been caught

Reactions: 8
What in the bleeping hell is this photo?! Sooo edited! Looks horrendous, she looks awful and that bloody face she is pulling! 🙄😩 come on Chloe! Love yourself without filters! Your actually pretty hot without photoshop and filters! Be yourself girl!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
What in the bleeping hell is this photo?! Sooo edited! Looks horrendous, she looks awful and that bloody face she is pulling! 🙄😩 come on Chloe! Love yourself without filters! Your actually pretty hot without photoshop and filters! Be yourself girl!
She feels to do this cause the way Jordan treats her. She doesn’t love herself the way she should cos of him! If he wants something different he should let her go instead of messaging people
And making her edit herself to keep him. I cant
Imagine trying to keep this idiot bit she loves him. He seems to wanna dip his wick in the dirty pool

Reactions: 18
Like just ignore the editing for a second but does anyone else feel really comfortable looking at this picture? Like I feel very very awkward looking at it never mind the editing like it’s obviously edited but the vibe in general is just odd looking at it

Reactions: 5
i swear that’s an old photo - I’ve definitely seen that before 🤣

Reactions: 6
I thought it was pretty obvious that she uploaded those photos after the speculation here!

Reactions: 13
She posted that picture in the black top in March and wrote ‘just before the engagement’ which was in Paris. But written Chester on the lastest post.
If she’s trying to prove their together there’s smarter ways to do it

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Chloe & Jordan are currently in my town 👋
Where ok ta, off you go back to notts
Awh can’t you keep them for a little bit longer? 😂
I find it very hard to believe that JORD eats sushi, or anything other than pizza and chips.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
If that photo was recent she would have made sure to get the engagement ring in

Reactions: 12
I live/work in notts but I’m from Chester so here for bank hol. Anyone would think I’m following her about 😖

Reactions: 1
Awh now let's not lie, she ain't pretty hot with or without filters. She's a big sulking moon face I'd never tire of slapping

• Haha
Reactions: 19
That’s why I want the show back… they always look so different without all the filters be nice to see what they all actually look like 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.