Teen Mom UK #22

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is so accurate

Reactions: 2
What does an employer have to do with anything? It's clearly obvious Mia and Manley aren't employed

Reactions: 18
I’m glad she’s put stuff up like this because young girls who follow her will realise how important it is to protect your skin glad she isn’t being her usual vain self . 1 point to Mia from the ‘hate bandwagon’ club
Not sure if the "hate bandwagon" comment was a joke but made me laugh if it was a joke fair play to you for not taking it too seriously hahaha

Not sure if the "hate bandwagon" comment was a joke but made me laugh if it was a joke fair play to you for not taking it too seriously hahaha
I don’t take anything too seriously on here , have to have a laugh just here for the gossip

Reactions: 10
My granny is on her fourth reoccurrence of skin cancer in 3 years! Never used a sun bed, never been abroad. Used to work on farmland. She’s had massive chunks of her face cut out and has sadly been left as she calls it “disfigured” losing half of her nose!! The only word I have for Mia is stupid. Pure fucking stupid. To think kids are looking up to this mess.

Reactions: 14
I do think she needs to highlight the dangers of being irresponsible in the sun rather than just saying “oh I look like shit”. I don’t think what she has put up to now will make anyone think twice about forgetting to put suncream on or anything cause its more about her looks than anything.
I’m sorry your granny is going through this, my husbands best friend also worked outside and now in his 70s has had to have big chunks of his head removed for skin cancer, it’s horrendous. People don’t take it seriously. Sunburn is a lot more than just being uncomfortable, makes me mad when you see people going away and thinking it’s a daft mistake to burn. I’m quite lucky and don’t burn and I love the sun but I wear sunscreen all the time

I’m glad she’s put stuff up like this because young girls who follow her will realise how important it is to protect your skin glad she isn’t being her usual vain self . 1 point to Mia from the ‘hate bandwagon’ club
It's all for attention though

I saw someone say that Manley looks like a space raider crisp once and I haven’t stopped laughing since

Reactions: 16
I saw someone say that Manley looks like a space raider crisp once and I haven’t stopped laughing since
Space raider will forever be implemented in this thread like a fine wine or cheese….long live the space raider

Reactions: 18
Space raider will forever be implemented in this thread like a fine wine or cheese….long live the space raider
This makes me die he literally does look like a space raider and I can't unsee it everytime I look at him!!!

Reactions: 4
Has Reeane lost a LOT of weight? I know she was always slim but on her latest insta story she looks painfully so, her hip bones are jutting out. Maybe she's struggling after the break up with grease monkey.

Reactions: 8
Has Reeane lost a LOT of weight? I know she was always slim but on her latest insta story she looks painfully so, her hip bones are jutting out. Maybe she's struggling after the break up with grease monkey.
Where have you seen this? I cant find her Instagram x

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.