Teen mom 2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m only on the finale of season 4 but I have to share my thoughts!

Chelsea: so lucky to have her dad/atm machine and I think she takes him for granted. Gonna sound bitchy but why does she, and her female friends, look like they are straight out of the eighties? Her mum frustrates the hell out of me! Giggling like a little school girl when Chelsea told her she had unprotected sex with adam! I find chelsea one of the most difficult, spoilt women on the show.

Jenelle: what a state! I dislike her entitled whiney attitude. I think barb’s partner deserves a bloody medal. Barb is raising jace as her own but he is her blood relation. Barbs partner mike is raising him even though he shouldn’t have to (thought neither should barb but thank god she does).

Kailyn: abusive, angry, i just feel so sad because if she was the male she would be made to come across as such a villain. I hate how she uses issac eg “do you want mummy to marry javi?” “Do you want to move away?” So horrible when he is too young to understand. So jealous too. It’s ok for her to have isaac kissing and hugging every guy she brings home but when jo has a gf she goes mental!

Leah: utter trash. Desperate to breed and then marry anyone who pays her any attention. I could never warm to her although hearing the sickening story about what her mum did does make me kind of see why she turned into who she is now, using guys to boost her esteem. And i fully respect a woman’s right to decide what happens to her body, but to have an abortion and pass it off as a miscarriage under her circumstances is just awful.
What did leahs mum do? 😢

I’m only on the finale of season 4 but I have to share my thoughts!

Chelsea: so lucky to have her dad/atm machine and I think she takes him for granted. Gonna sound bitchy but why does she, and her female friends, look like they are straight out of the eighties? Her mum frustrates the hell out of me! Giggling like a little school girl when Chelsea told her she had unprotected sex with adam! I find chelsea one of the most difficult, spoilt women on the show.

Jenelle: what a state! I dislike her entitled whiney attitude. I think barb’s partner deserves a bloody medal. Barb is raising jace as her own but he is her blood relation. Barbs partner mike is raising him even though he shouldn’t have to (thought neither should barb but thank god she does).

Kailyn: abusive, angry, i just feel so sad because if she was the male she would be made to come across as such a villain. I hate how she uses issac eg “do you want mummy to marry javi?” “Do you want to move away?” So horrible when he is too young to understand. So jealous too. It’s ok for her to have isaac kissing and hugging every guy she brings home but when jo has a gf she goes mental!

Leah: utter trash. Desperate to breed and then marry anyone who pays her any attention. I could never warm to her although hearing the sickening story about what her mum did does make me kind of see why she turned into who she is now, using guys to boost her esteem. And i fully respect a woman’s right to decide what happens to her body, but to have an abortion and pass it off as a miscarriage under her circumstances is just awful.
Where are you watching? I rewatched the first 2 series on Netflix but they don’t have any more and I was loving it 😂

What did leahs mum do? 😢
You should read leahs book, she had a horrendous childhood. The way her mother comes across on the show is so far removed from what she put her kids through it’s almost like she’s a different person. She moved them about constantly so the kids couldn’t settle, one of the most bizarre things she did when Leah was young was to lock her in a room with another boy so they would have sex. She left the kids with their unstable father and other things I can’t remember atm. I’ll have a look at my previous replies it’s been a while since I read the book

Nah can’t see anything else I written but her mother basically was basically a dead beat mother as above but was horrible to Leah and the others in various ways. I don’t know why I can’t remember cause at the time I remember thinking why on Earth Leah has her in her life still?

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
You should read leahs book, she had a horrendous childhood. The way her mother comes across on the show is so far removed from what she put her kids through it’s almost like she’s a different person. She moved them about constantly so the kids couldn’t settle, one of the most bizarre things she did when Leah was young was to lock her in a room with another boy so they would have sex. She left the kids with their unstable father and other things I can’t remember atm. I’ll have a look at my previous replies it’s been a while since I read the book

Nah can’t see anything else I written but her mother basically was basically a dead beat mother as above but was horrible to Leah and the others in various ways. I don’t know why I can’t remember cause at the time I remember thinking why on Earth Leah has her in her life still?
Thats shocking! Thank you for responding. yeh Her mum comes across as so different on the show and i think she’s even a nurse! Although I do find her quite dismissive and cold in season 1 & 2 when Leah is upset about allies condition. Her mum isn’t comforting like you would expect a mum and nurse to be! But leahs childhood sounds insane 😣

Reactions: 3
Where are you watching? I rewatched the first 2 series on Netflix but they don’t have any more and I was loving it 😂
I’m watching on the Sky TV app on iPad. It’s great because it has all the seasons of teen mom, teen mom 2, teen mom uk etc as well as lots of other boxsets. With it being on my ipad i can watch stuff anywhere around the house, my fav being while im in the bath 😂

What did leahs mum do? 😢
I googled it because I heard someone say that she wasn’t how she comes across in the show as she is in Leah’s book. The story I found was her forcing a game of spin the bottle when Leah had friends over at 13. Her mum manipulated it so a bottle from an older lad landed on Leah and she locked the two of them in Leah’s bedroom encouragIng them to have sex, which they did.

There’s other stuff about drug abuse from the men around her growing up, and lots of moving house to house which doesn’t sound nice.

• Heart
I’m now at the bit where Jenelle has met David, he’s ok at the moment! But all her boyfriends start out ok!
me too! I thought wow he is actually good looking and seems quite nice.

then I remembered who-he is and what he has done! Slapped some sense into myself lol

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Has anyone been watching the latest season with Ashley from y&p in it? I quite like her

Has anyone been watching the latest season with Ashley from y&p in it? I quite like her
I like her too. It made me laugh so much when she said “Bar is smart. People think he’s not because he has 4 eyebrows” 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I like her 2. I didn’t used to I used to really support bars mother but she’s just as cracked as the rest. Ashley might go off on one but she’s a good mother and she’s got ambition

Reactions: 3
The most entertaining thing about jade is her mother! Cracks me right up 🤣

• Haha
I’m now S7ep8 and I feel so bloody stupid!

Seeing how in the last few eps Adam has had zero interest in Aubree when he has her, but insists on fighting for custody I never realised why.

I’m betting it’s because the dads get an income from MTV for being featured, and if he wasn’t talking tit about chelsea then he would miss out on the money. I bet if there was no pay from MTV he would have bailed years before.

Made up there’s a thread. Started watching old episodes last week. Just at the end of series 1. Have ALOT to watch

Now S1&2 is on netflix I'm sooo tempted to watch from the beginning

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.