Teen mom 2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks. Are they all on nowtv? Ive already used my free trial but willing to pay for it if all series are on there :)
Yes, it’s where I watched it earlier this year. I did Teen Mom, Teen Mom 2 and Teen Mom UK 😂 had to take a long break from reality after all this.

Reactions: 2
Would they really send Jade home in that much of a state?! I find that so hard to get my head around. Surely you’d have enough pain relief for the first couple of hours? And if you’re that bad wouldn’t they keep you in longer?

Reactions: 7
Would they really send Jade home in that much of a state?! I find that so hard to get my head around. Surely you’d have enough pain relief for the first couple of hours? And if you’re that bad wouldn’t they keep you in longer?
So I read up on it and apparently a lot of these shite plastic surgeons don’t do aftercare. What a lot of surgery tourists do is book hotels with nurses who are paid to look after you.

Also, you’re meant to get your prescription before the surgery, and the surgeon is meant to ask you to bring it with you so they can ensure you’ll be okay after the op. But this place apparently didn’t care. America is the wild, Wild West man

• Wow
  • Sad
So I read up on it and apparently a lot of these shite plastic surgeons don’t do aftercare. What a lot of surgery tourists do is book hotels with nurses who are paid to look after you.

Also, you’re meant to get your prescription before the surgery, and the surgeon is meant to ask you to bring it with you so they can ensure you’ll be okay after the op. But this place apparently didn’t care. America is the wild, Wild West man
That is so so dodgy. But surely you’d also stock up on over the counter meds beforehand to try and take the edge off 🤦🏻‍♀️

Jade and her family are so chaotic every scene with them is a shambles.

Reactions: 11
Do you think Christy was being honest and genuinely couldn’t get the meds? 🤔

It was only at the end of this episode watching the preview for next week I realised Kail wasn’t in this weeks episode at all. I didn’t notice

• Haha
Reactions: 3

It was only at the end of this episode watching the preview for next week I realised Kail wasn’t in this weeks episode at all. I didn’t notice
There was a big drama about it in insta between Bri, Ashley and Kail.

• Wow

That’s because too superstar bri took her slots “apparently” 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I knew there was an episode she wasn’t going to be in. I just thought I would notice when it happened

I knew there was an episode she wasn’t going to be in. I just thought I would notice when it happened
I thought it was last weeks to be honest even though the podcast was shown cos bri said it was when they were in Miami. I haven’t seen this weeks yet cos the footy has taken over our house lol

I was horrified at the state of Jade leaving the hospital - just morally how can that be acceptable? Laying on a mattress in the back of the car whilst bleeding from surgery, very shocking! Her scenes were awful and I really felt for daughter being in the house with all of the crying, screaming and panic. She must have been so overwhelmed by it all, hearing her mum cry in agony is heartbreaking.

Reactions: 11
Jade’s situation is just crazy. She knew in her heart that her mum wouldn’t come back with the medication.. that is so sad. How could her mum do that to her? Her mum could see how much pain she was in! Her mum and dad are the lowest of low-lifes.

Sean was trying to help but he had Jade in excruciating pain and toddler Chloe to watch.

I will admit I laughed when Jade came out of surgery and they bundled her into the back of the car on a blow-up mattress with her newly-inflated bum in the air.. shouldn’t laugh, I know. She was in a lot of pain.

On her insta it looks like she’s completely healed now and loving her new body. I’m happy for her that she’s happier in her own skin now.

Reactions: 6
Jade’s situation is just crazy. She knew in her heart that her mum wouldn’t come back with the medication.. that is so sad. How could her mum do that to her? Her mum could see how much pain she was in! Her mum and dad are the lowest of low-lifes.

Sean was trying to help but he had Jade in excruciating pain and toddler Chloe to watch.

I will admit I laughed when Jade came out of surgery and they bundled her into the back of the car on a blow-up mattress with her newly-inflated bum in the air.. shouldn’t laugh, I know. She was in a lot of pain.

On her insta it looks like she’s completely healed now and loving her new body. I’m happy for her that she’s happier in her own skin now.
I didn’t totally understand why they all had to be there, surely it would have been better to leave child and grandparents at home.

I didn’t totally understand why they all had to be there, surely it would have been better to leave child and grandparents at home.
I thought this too but I guess she wouldn’t feel comfortable leaving Kloie back home with her grandparents and she doesn’t seem to have many people she can rely on

I’m not sure
I’ve only seen a couple episodes of young and pregnant so maybe they were on there?
I don’t know anything about Sean’s family or his background really
Didn’t Sean go mad one episode when Jade invited his grandparents to Kloies party? The whole family has probably disowned him

• Heart
I think Sean’s parents are probably far to embarrassed by him to be linked to him on the TV.

Didn’t Sean go mad one episode when Jade invited his grandparents to Kloies party? The whole family has probably disowned him
Actually I do remember that.
I remember him being mad his grandma was there but I can’t remember why or if he said a reason

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.