Teen mom 2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Actually I do remember that.
I remember him being mad his grandma was there but I can’t remember why or if he said a reason
Yeah it was odd. It was more like he wanted to know beforehand that they were coming but as you say no explanation. It’s possible Sean’s parents don’t wanna be on tm but there’s definitely something with the grandparents or grandma

I was so horrified watching that episode today !! Honestly felt so uncomfortable watching it couldn’t beleive it was real! I had breast implants about 5 years ago and part of the price included that you stay in the private hospital overnight and they evaluate you the next day, and you go home WITH MEDICATION provided by them. I’m in the UK though so probably different but still can’t believe what I saw when she was screaming in pain and chucked into the back of a car on a mattress, is that even legal? Don’t think you could do that here in the UK??

Reactions: 5
Reactions: 1
Im watching the episode now. Honestly jades mother is an absolute witch. I’m sure there is multiple pharmacies in Miami that can fulfil that prescription. Bloody hell ive slated Briana but thank god she was there.
I’m shocked you can do this kind of procedure in the USA and be allowed out home with no actual proper care. It’s horrendous. At least when you go to Turkey they look after you in a villa or whatever for as long as you need. Really really shocked at this point. It can’t just be the norm as Briana was bad with it but she stayed and recovered with her friend didn’t she? My husband just said jades mother probs got the prescription filled and went and got off her head. Fucks sake what even has this got to do with teen mom? Larry being helpful as ever 🙄

Reactions: 6
I've just finished watching it. I actually felt quite sick for poor Jade throughout. I know she brought it on herself having so many surgeries in 1 day with a surgeon she had never met and had absolutely no after care but to be let down by her mom when she needed her most was awful viewing. Sean being useless as ever as well.
Why did they have to keep asking her whether to ring the ambulance rather than just ringing it when her mom clearly wasn't coming back? I can't understand why she would put herself through all of that when her daughter is still so young and she has no real family support at all

I've just finished watching it. I actually felt quite sick for poor Jade throughout. I know she brought it on herself having so many surgeries in 1 day with a surgeon she had never met and had absolutely no after care but to be let down by her mom when she needed her most was awful viewing. Sean being useless as ever as well.
Why did they have to keep asking her whether to ring the ambulance rather than just ringing it when her mom clearly wasn't coming back? I can't understand why she would put herself through all of that when her daughter is still so young and she has no real family support at all
I don’t know whether the reluctance to ring the ambulance is due to the cost. Honestly my heart breaks for Americans having to decide how ill they are before they will ask for treatment. In the uk we would straight away get to the hospital, ring an ambulance at least. But saying that with plastic surgery I don’t think you can just go to the local hospital and have plastic day surgery and then you are turfed out.

Jade is lucky that Bri was there but you could tell that Bri was loving the drama!! 🤣
Bri is a drama bleep for sure and she didn’t need her friend there on the action

Reactions: 4
I’m watching on skyplayer so I’m a bit behind (think season 7?) and I’m losing interest.

Why are the producers and camera men now visible? It has completely ruined the feel of the show for me.

I mean I know it isn’t “real” so to speak but it is even more fake now and it is ridiculous. The producers for chelsea looked similar in age and more like her friends. The guy who is always around Kailyn looks like he is just stirring tit but then at times seems quite scared of kailyn!

I much preferred it when it seemed like a fly on the wall type thing but I suppose when you have unemployed moms driving Dodge Chargers, living in huge homes and casually popping off to Hawaii on a whim then it is no longer showing the realities of life as a Teen mom so why not script and influence it more?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m watching on skyplayer so I’m a bit behind (think season 7?) and I’m losing interest.

Why are the producers and camera men now visible? It has completely ruined the feel of the show for me.

I mean I know it isn’t “real” so to speak but it is even more fake now and it is ridiculous. The producers for chelsea looked similar in age and more like her friends. The guy who is always around Kailyn looks like he is just stirring tit but then at times seems quite scared of kailyn!

I much preferred it when it seemed like a fly on the wall type thing but I suppose when you have unemployed moms driving Dodge Chargers, living in huge homes and casually popping off to Hawaii on a whim then it is no longer showing the realities of life as a Teen mom so why not script and influence it more?
Im sure they did this off the back of Rhine driving drugged and being aware of ambers drug use amongst other things. To show they have an emotional attachment to the cast and are more involved than just being behind the cameras. I noticed it changed the dynamic and it seems to have reverted back to them not being around although they do make an appearance now and again. I don’t think it’s ever going to have the same feel, the best way to get the fly in the wall original and “raw” scenes where people aren’t so many years along earning loads of cash is the new 16 & pregnant and even the young & pregnant still has the original feel to it. MTV always spoil shows in search of better storylines

Reactions: 2
Im sure they did this off the back of Rhine driving drugged and being aware of ambers drug use amongst other things. To show they have an emotional attachment to the cast and are more involved than just being behind the cameras. I noticed it changed the dynamic and it seems to have reverted back to them not being around although they do make an appearance now and again. I don’t think it’s ever going to have the same feel, the best way to get the fly in the wall original and “raw” scenes where people aren’t so many years along earning loads of cash is the new 16 & pregnant and even the young & pregnant still has the original feel to it. MTV always spoil shows in search of better storylines
it’s difficult because i want to see how things turn out as i feel like ive invested so much time into these girls but maybe i will try the 16 and pregnant or young and pregnant series.

i can understand why they needed to change things but it just feels like a different show now.

its also made me feel sorry for the other people in the show who are part of it (ie chelseas friend chelsey, leahs sister and cousin) who presumably have normal jobs and lives but see others financially very well off just based on circumstantial luck

it’s difficult because i want to see how things turn out as i feel like ive invested so much time into these girls but maybe i will try the 16 and pregnant or young and pregnant series.

i can understand why they needed to change things but it just feels like a different show now.

its also made me feel sorry for the other people in the show who are part of it (ie chelseas friend chelsey, leahs sister and cousin) who presumably have normal jobs and lives but see others financially very well off just based on circumstantial luck
Definitely check out 16 and pregnant there are so many of them and not sure if you know but it’s where the girls from teen mom originate from. Kind of like a casting episode and if your life has loads of drama you get cast in teen mom. Definitely stick with it especially if you are invested in the girls especially since it’s ongoing but be warned the latest ones are not even about parenting anymore it’s just following the girls lives around. The only child who gets focused on now is Ali because of her condition.
As for the associated friends and family of the girls, I think they would be happy to not have the money and fame as they can see all the bad stuff that comes with it

Definitely check out 16 and pregnant there are so many of them and not sure if you know but it’s where the girls from teen mom originate from. Kind of like a casting episode and if your life has loads of drama you get cast in teen mom. Definitely stick with it especially if you are invested in the girls especially since it’s ongoing but be warned the latest ones are not even about parenting anymore it’s just following the girls lives around. The only child who gets focused on now is Ali because of her condition.
As for the associated friends and family of the girls, I think they would be happy to not have the money and fame as they can see all the bad stuff that comes with it
Thank you,

I couldn’t remember if 16 and pregnant was a one off hour episode of each girl (plus lots of others not in teen mom) or if it was a series with little segments of each girl like how teen mom is.

Tbh it’s mainly jenelle i’m watching to see how things end. I know a few things that happen but still want to see her story out until the end. Maybe when they bring new girls in it will revive the show a bit for me.

I can’t wait to be able to join in this conversation with you all 😂😂I’m only on season 4 (I think). Where they’ve just discovered Janelle is on heroin

Just started series 8 now and I have a second place favourite adult (nobody will beat legendary Barb) in Brittany! Briana said something to her sister Britanny and their mom (I’m sure there’s a hell of a backstory there that I will have to look for on her 16 and preg episode) about Luis cheating and her mom flew off the handle hysterically crying and Brittany told her to shut up as it isn’t about her and she needed to back off and let Briana speak/vent/cry etc.

It’s not the same now the kids are a bit older, I miss the days when they were a little younger and would come out with the funniest things. My fav was Isaac when kail dropped him off at jo’s and he proudly exclaimed “I have diarrhoea!” When Jo answered the door, but according to kail he didn’t 😂

I feel so sorry for Kaiser ☹ It seems like david hates him and jenelle just puts him down for a nap every ten minutes to save her having to interact with him. He looks SO much like nathan it’s unreal! That’s probably why he is treated like a major inconvenience. I bet when the new baby is born he will be chucked on the scrapheap.

Reactions: 7
Love Brittany! She says it how it is! You are more or less correct about Kaiser there is some drama with that later on in the series as well

I feel for any guy that Briana dates, cause her whole family get involved in EVERYTHING. Also, Devoin gets so much tit from Briana for not stepping up..excuse me, where tf is Luis, he doesn’t show up for Stella but she’ll happily jump into bed with him (surprised she hasn’t blamed Devoin for this somehow 🙄). I’m watching the newest season and she kicks off & slags Devoin off constantly.

Jade, I feel sorry for her little girl, all they do is yell, swear and argue around her. They tell her off all the time (she’s a child ffs, she’s expressing herself)

Who is jenelle posting about in her latest posts? She was saying someone was going live and talking about her going on kailyns podcast. I don't have the patience to sit and watch her YouTube. I must say though she seems a lot more stable lately and I hope things are better for her and the kids.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.