Teen mom 2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she sane?
She stayed very calm.
But was 'off'.
She was either very heavily medicated, off her face on illegal drugs or very, very depressed.
She wasn't making much sense and would keep losing her train of thought and drifting off. She sat in silence a lot of the time. She answered some questions but didn't read the question out so when she just answered "yes, I am", you didn't have a clue which question she was answering 😂
She started with about 1.5k watchers but I switched it off after about 25mins as it was pretty awful and she was down to about 300! 300 when you've got nearly 2 million followers is pretty sad.

No idea how long it lasted but it didn't look like it was anywhere close to finishing when I gave up!

99% of comments were supportive though. Barely anyone being horrible to her, which I was surprised about.

Reactions: 4
She stayed very calm.
But was 'off'.
She was either very heavily medicated, off her face on illegal drugs or very, very depressed.
She wasn't making much sense and would keep losing her train of thought and drifting off. She sat in silence a lot of the time. She answered some questions but didn't read the question out so when she just answered "yes, I am", you didn't have a clue which question she was answering 😂
She started with about 1.5k watchers but I switched it off after about 25mins as it was pretty awful and she was down to about 300! 300 when you've got nearly 2 million followers is pretty sad.

No idea how long it lasted but it didn't look like it was anywhere close to finishing when I gave up!

99% of comments were supportive though. Barely anyone being horrible to her, which I was surprised about.
There’s usually fireworks when she goes live.
I seen that she is going to apply for overnight visits with James when he turns 3 as that’s what visitation rights in Indiana entail but I find that mad that she has not had him overnight since he is 1 and that was probably almost always with Andrew present as they were still together then. We all seen what she was like when Leah was a baby it’s quite sad to think she is literally incapable of being a mother. She always seems to be acting a part.

Reactions: 2
I’m towards the end of season 5 now when Kailyn has just got married
Isaac is so cute! So kind and caring to others
Some of the other kiddies are becoming a little challenging now!
So strange seeing them aged 3-4 now after watching them from babies

Reactions: 4
So Kim Biermann just posted on FB that Kail has confirmed relationship with Javi?? Is this true?

• Wow
Reactions: 5
So Kim Biermann just posted on FB that Kail has confirmed relationship with Javi?? Is this true?
I think she said something on her podcast along the lines of they could if.made it work rather than getting divorced. But they were young and didn't really understand.

So maybe that's just been twisted.

Reactions: 1
anyone see Jenelles latest post throwing shade at Chelseas life.
I do wonder what she knows if anything, she's always going on about Chelsea not being as perfect as she seems. I think something from back when she was still sleeping with Adam maybe. Or don't people say Chelsea uses/ abuses anxiety meds. Im not talking on Jenelle levels but you know 🤣
[/QUOTE]

I’m now at the bit where Jenelle has met David, he’s ok at the moment! But all her boyfriends start out ok!

• Haha
Did anyone see ambers live last night? “Teenmomtalktmt” posted it on their account. Basically slagging off Kristina calling her a bleep and saying “she doesn’t mother my child”. She’s deluded, everything that Gary and Kristina do to support Amber and help her maintain a relationship with Leah and she behaves like that😕

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Did anyone see ambers live last night? “Teenmomtalktmt” posted it on their account. Basically slagging off Kristina calling her a bleep and saying “she doesn’t mother my child”. She’s deluded, everything that Gary and Kristina do to support Amber and help her maintain a relationship with Leah and she behaves like that😕
Amber is a messed up jealous witch who only has herself to blame for the situations she is in with both of her children. I can’t stand her she is such a horrible human.

Reactions: 9
Amber is sooo mentally unstable and in denial it is crazy . She’s never changed ! She never takes any responsibility at all and always blames and lashes out at everyone around her. She is embarrassing and it actually makes me angry she is such a dead beat doesn’t have custody of either of her children, has been done for domestic violence numerous times, is toxic as duck in and out of relationships always with strange men and yet is STILL on the show and getting paid that MTV money 😩 she is so jealous of Kristina .. she said Lea only likes kristina because ‘she gets her Starbucks and they get their nails done’ uhh that is what women/girls mother/daughters do together 😭😂 she is so dumb and jealous it’s unreal .

Reactions: 8
Amber is sooo mentally unstable and in denial it is crazy . She’s never changed ! She never takes any responsibility at all and always blames and lashes out at everyone around her. She is embarrassing and it actually makes me angry she is such a dead beat doesn’t have custody of either of her children, has been done for domestic violence numerous times, is toxic as duck in and out of relationships always with strange men and yet is STILL on the show and getting paid that MTV money 😩 she is so jealous of Kristina .. she said Lea only likes kristina because ‘she gets her Starbucks and they get their nails done’ uhh that is what women/girls mother/daughters do together 😭😂 she is so dumb and jealous it’s unreal .
Couldn’t have said it better myself. Yet she continues as if the world owes her a favour and everything is someone else’s fault

Reactions: 1
Just took me about house to catch up and read this thread, 🤣

I really carnt stand bri shes is vile, after getting a sti from luis she was straight onto mystery bae jetting off on holiday with him eww nasty!.

Kailyn is definitely one of my favourites, hate it when people question creeds dads ( clearly based on skin colour) genetics work in crazy ways!

Leahs...... blah blah talks some right crap each episode i only watch her parts to see the girls.

Chelsea shes boring now but I guess that's just cause there isn't any drama or anything!. Mainly boring tit about Adam, happy shes ready to move on from teen mom 2

Jade I dont like, he language around her daughter is vile!.. the way she was shouting at the restaurant specially when it was her daughter birthday meal out.

Reactions: 3
Re-Watching Season 1 of TM2 on Netflix.. in the unseen moments Chelsea asked Adam to watch a movie with her. She really just suggested The Notebook and said “that’s us” I cannot 🤣🤣🤣 how?! In what way is Adam the Noah 🤣🤣🤣 Adam literally doesn’t give a tit about her. He uses her for a free house and he constantly acts like she physically repulses him. He’s horrible 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.