TeamRH #9 Richies rug is a disgrace and Trustpilot is on his case!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“The trauma of the last 8 years”? What about the bleeping tit tons of trauma you caused your staff, ex members and countless other people, on your journey for greed and power Richard??? 🤔
What about the people who you literally caused and exacerbated mental illnesses and actual mental health crisis??
STOP your fake bleeping pity party to reel in vulnerable people to sign up and STOP using mental health to MAKE MONEY you terrible excuse for a human!!!
I don’t doubt you have serious mental health issues, because you are a cold stone narc and psychopath but that post was not about that because you would NEVER admit you are an abusive piece of tit and have caused so much damage to so many peoples lives!!
Relentless? Yeah your a relentless bleep, relentlessly in search of making money off vulnerable people! 🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I'm absolutely disgusted!! Honestly, just when I think he can't stoop any lower. And how hypocritical is he, advocating MH, doing all his woe betide me posts, then in private being an absolute cold geared, nasty prick about it. Ppl need to see that text!

Reactions: 5
What’s he on about now? Torturing himself for the launch of a new product. This should be fun. I wouldn’t buy any from someone who’s had to torture themselves mentally and physically to achieve. Doesn’t say much about the product does it 🤣

It's not great PR for Team RH (aka his bastard business) is it? I genuinely hope he does seek help, it looks like he needs it. And if they could teach him about kindness and empathy at the same time, then double bonus
I know right. I really want to find a coaching team to help with my diet and training. Does anyone know of a ‘coaching’ team led by a narcissistic with body dysmorphia, eating disorder, obsessive personality disorder (to the point of physical and mental torture), basically undiagnosed mental health issues? I think that’s exactly what I need. Said no one ever.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
This job ad shows a change of heart, fully remote. Other ads now mention hybrid working, which was previously ruled out, maybe they can't get staff with that expectation any more.

What really caught my eye in this ad though was the ability to defend your decision and know when to change your mind... Does he want a mini me who will defend themself with bullshit excuses and then change their mind depending on which way the wind blows, this week water doesn't help weight loss, next week you must drink 3litres.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 6
This job ad shows a change of heart, fully remote. Other ads now mention hybrid working, which was previously ruled out, maybe they can't get staff with that expectation any more.

What really caught my eye in this ad though was the ability to defend your decision and know when to change your mind... Does he want a mini me who will defend themself with bullshit excuses and then change their mind depending on which way the wind blows, this week water doesn't help weight loss, next week you must drink 3litres.
“Know when to change your mind” 😂😂😂😂
Jesus bleeping Christ, he really can’t keep staff can he!! 😂😂😂😂
I’ve heard really really bad things from ex-staff there (worked in close proximity to him) but this just goes to show that anybody richie howey can’t bend to his will, isn’t any good for his tit company! If that doesn’t tell u the kind of tit his staff have to put up with in his toxic business, i don’t know what does!! 😡

Hes such a martyr 🙄

And have you ever seen that in a job description 🤣🤣🤣 he really is an unprofessional twit

Hes such a martyr 🙄

And have you ever seen that in a job description 🤣🤣🤣 he really is an unprofessional twit
No, I have never seen that in a job description and I have seen a lot! Basically, what it means is that you have to be able to change your mind when the bullying obnoxious CEOA instructs you to 😳🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Job advert is for a Tech Lead which says it all!
Bullying the app developer team and apparently the first load “scammed” him 🙄
So he got new ones.....but his app is still tit 🤷‍♀️
i doubt it’s the bloody app team as two different teams couldn’t make the app any better 😂
Anyone ever seen a Tech Lead job that has such a ridiculous job description???? No because no normal business owner worth their gold would dare put such nonsense in job descriptions!
Unprofessional, bizarre, toxic and ridiculous!!!!

Reactions: 7
I've not been on Tattle much over last few weeks. Has he filled the position for a solicitor/legal person to bail him out of the :poop: for peanuts?

• Haha
Does he actually know what an eating disorder is? It is far more than feeling food guilt and restricting calories more then over consuming a few days in. That is not a full blown eating disorder if upping calories "cures" it. That is your body telling you you need to eat more. So no most of these people will not have full blown E.D.'s if they have they need medical intervention not a WJS cure🔔🔚

Does he actually know what an eating disorder is? It is far more than feeling food guilt and restricting calories more then over consuming a few days in. That is not a full blown eating disorder if upping calories "cures" it. That is your body telling you you need to eat more. So no most of these people will not have full blown E.D.'s if they have they need medical intervention not a WJS cure🔔🔚
But but but he's a hero, he's god

I'm in absolute disbelief at so many ppl agreeing and tagging friends in that post. It's scary that they are so brainwashed by him they believe that upping calories cures an eating disorder. I'm saddened that he has that power over ppl, and I'm worried about the danger he's putting ppl in

Last edited:

I'm in absolute disbelief at so many ppl agreeing and tagging friends in that post. It's scary that they are so brainwashed by him they believe that upping calories cures an eating disorder. I'm saddened that he has that power over ppl, and I'm worried about the danger he's putting ppl in
Me too, so many will be thinking they have an eating disorder. It is a natural process when calories are reduced significantly to be hungry and possibly over eat days in, it doesn't equate to having an ED.
I find it very contradictory to previous statements he has made.

Reactions: 3

you mean like trying to “Coach” members of his staff out of their own eating disorders???yes he has done this before!!!!!
the amount of people with active eating disorders who work for that company is shocking! I’ve nothing against people wit eating disorders at all so pls don’t misconstrue that but I am against a king narc ruling over his staff and STOPPING THEM getting professional help for eating disorders because this fucken freak thinks he’s god and can cure all!!!!

Reactions: 3
I can’t believe I ever preached these absolute scumbags to anyone and hung on his every word 🤢🤢. It just gets worse every time I look on here.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.