TeamRH #9 Richies rug is a disgrace and Trustpilot is on his case!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hasn’t he always done the online stuff?
I’ve seen what looks like several attempts at ‘rebranding’ over the last few months
Are they rebranding WJS?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
He is the most paranoid man on the planet, thinks the whole world is against him when he’s actually a nobody 😅
So to summarise, it’s a zero f#cks given business, that thinks everyone is out to rip them off, that is making millions…..so nothing we didn’t already know 😐

• Heart
Reactions: 4
So to summarise, it’s a zero f#cks given business, that thinks everyone is out to rip them off, that is making millions…..so nothing we didn’t already know 😐
I like how “zero fks given” is his excuse/justification for being abusive, scammy and a piece of tit to everyone he meets and anyone/everyone he considers doing business with 😒
There’s a MASSIVE difference between being business savvy and avoiding bad business opportunities, and also being straight up with people, to just trying to get everything the cheapest you possibly can regardless of what quality and human cost/humiliation.....
This shows exactly how this leech has managed to make a profit over the years - at the cost of many people, except himself 🤷‍♀️

And how many bleeping years has this cretin constantly regurgitated the same old gambit of “zero fks given, world class, going to the top” when he’s still floundering at the bottom of the pond with his tit app, his revolving door of too scared to speak staff who stay with him because they need the money until they find a better job, his paranoia/insecurity that comes through every post, his constant need to lie/fabricate content to try and make a giant Narc appear relatable to the masses, his lack of accountability for his own behaviour and actions and projecting these into members who struggle/staff he bins quicker than empty packs of steroids, and grandiose promises that NEVER COME TO FRUITION! 🙃
Compare this with actual successful people in this field who offer honesty, candour, yes a product but not the rip off this bleep makes people locked into a contract for, and best of all they aren’t ruining peoples lives or spending their free time OBSESSING over other people in the field....
Look at James Smith, Kayla Itsines, Lucy Meckleburgh 🤷‍♀️
All successful, all seem quite happy and they are household names....whereas richie howey THINKS he’s a household name 😳
Instead he’s a deadbeat from sunderland who’s parents didn’t want him, palmed him off on his nan and granddad who did the best they could with someone who has obvious and serious mental health issues - and he went from scamming people on eBay with dodgy computers to using his side habit of steroids and turning it into a business that is built on the hard work and blood sweat tears of OTHER PEOPLE RICHIE HOWEY HAS EXPLOITED!!!
this is not the story of a genuine, hard working “underdog”, but a narcissist who has preyed and stepped on people to get EXACTLY where he is now and he’ll never stop!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I like how “zero fks given” is his excuse/justification for being abusive, scammy and a piece of tit to everyone he meets and anyone/everyone he considers doing business with 😒
There’s a MASSIVE difference between being business savvy and avoiding bad business opportunities, and also being straight up with people, to just trying to get everything the cheapest you possibly can regardless of what quality and human cost/humiliation.....
This shows exactly how this leech has managed to make a profit over the years - at the cost of many people, except himself 🤷‍♀️

And how many bleeping years has this cretin constantly regurgitated the same old gambit of “zero fks given, world class, going to the top” when he’s still floundering at the bottom of the pond with his tit app, his revolving door of too scared to speak staff who stay with him because they need the money until they find a better job, his paranoia/insecurity that comes through every post, his constant need to lie/fabricate content to try and make a giant Narc appear relatable to the masses, his lack of accountability for his own behaviour and actions and projecting these into members who struggle/staff he bins quicker than empty packs of steroids, and grandiose promises that NEVER COME TO FRUITION! 🙃
Compare this with actual successful people in this field who offer honesty, candour, yes a product but not the rip off this bleep makes people locked into a contract for, and best of all they aren’t ruining peoples lives or spending their free time OBSESSING over other people in the field....
All successful, all seem quite happy and they are household names....whereas richie howey THINKS he’s a household name 😳
Instead he’s a deadbeat from sunderland who’s parents didn’t want him, palmed him off on his nan and granddad who did the best they could with someone who has obvious and serious mental health issues - and he went from scamming people on eBay with dodgy computers to using his side habit of steroids and turning it into a business that is built on the hard work and blood sweat tears of OTHER PEOPLE RICHIE HOWEY HAS EXPLOITED!!!
this is not the story of a genuine, hard working “underdog”, but a narcissist who has preyed and stepped on people to get EXACTLY where he is now and he’ll never stop!!!
This!! This is the full truth neatly wrapped up in one post 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 7

This ☝ excellent summary of WJS

• Heart
TEAMRH merchandise obviously didn’t sell very well. Ditching it to make way for the new branding.
40% off meaning they were making what ? 50% upwards out of people, even though he wasn’t after money, just wanted to help ?! 🤔

Also ‘calorie deficit or f@ck off’ is a wish version of ‘calorie f@cking deficit’ which is James smith and Direns slogan isn’t it ?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
40% off meaning they were making what ? 50% upwards out of people, even though he wasn’t after money, just wanted to help ?! 🤔

Also ‘calorie deficit or f@ck off’ is a wish version of ‘calorie f@cking deficit’ which is James smith and Direns slogan isn’t it ?
their merch is all bulk bought, cheap imports that aren’t designed to last, so they are making a stupid amount of profit on all of it 🤢

Do you think he’s bipolar? 🤔
He’s seriously mentally unwell and bipolar is also a possible diagnosis on top.
as Well as narcissism, he has traits of psychopathy, and a psychiatrist would have a field day with him!!
If he didn’t have the money he has, I’d wager he’d be sectioned (no offence to people who have serious mental health struggles) as his behaviour is extremely concerning.
There’s only so long you can push aside emotions and mental health before it all comes tumbling down (speaking frm personal experience), and this bleep needs to stop taking out his own trauma on others!!!!!

Is he having some sort of breakdown?! His paranoia and bizarre rants and posts are spiralling.
Always seems to happen around this time of year. No idea why, he gets worse and worse before burning out.

The first response is the real answer
Not the gobbledygook follow up response
We all knew it. No self respecting social media person would post the garbage he posts.

I reckon so. I said it many years ago, before I left the group.

I reckon so. I said it many years ago, before I left the group.
their merch is all bulk bought, cheap imports that aren’t designed to last, so they are making a stupid amount of profit on all of it 🤢

as Well as narcissism, he has traits of psychopathy, and a psychiatrist would have a field day with him!!
If he didn’t have the money he has, I’d wager he’d be sectioned (no offence to people who have serious mental health struggles) as his behaviour is extremely concerning.
There’s only so long you can push aside emotions and mental health before it all comes tumbling down (speaking frm personal experience), and this bleep needs to stop taking out his own trauma on others!!!!!
We all know about his inability to control his anger, then he has these manic highs (with teeth baring gurn) shortly followed by a low. When the low hits, the stroking the ego posts come out more frequently. I totally agree with you on the psychiatrist point. His eyes dart everywhere when he's talking.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Jesus I'm surprised theres not a spinal injury from the back patting

How do you rebrand a bleep tho? 🤔
Diamantés babe

Narcissistic PD and psychopathy are the same cluster tbf

• Haha
Has anyone seen Joe Wicks post today about his app and how he’s taking all feedback on board to keep improving it? A complete 360 to WJS approach. And that’s why JW is at the top of his game living his best life and WJS is spiralling further out of control and disappearing deeper and deeper into the abyss.

Anyone else also think this rebrand is to ‘erase’ Rachael out of TRH or at least one of the public faces of?

its also very interesting to see the ‘real’ numbers of paid up fools members in the new group - from just short of 100k (showing in the now public group) to less than 14k. And there’s no way he hasn’t got every one in the office working round the clock to approve those requests… we just need anyone who’s still tied in to his crappy 12 month contract and feeling p’d to join the new members only group and here and keep spying - he thinks he can control what info gets out but there’s always going to be someone he’s shafted that will bear a grudge!!

And how funny that literally everyone including his builders have shafted him rather than him being a tit businessman…😂

• Heart
Love that shaZ el are making a come back and used all the footage and just blocked out his logo on the shirts lol

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I doubt they sell much of that shoddy merch. Probably over ordered to get it cheaper.

I’m actually surprised he’s even agreed to a rebrand, admitting that current brand is awful.

I wonder if the rebrand will have the strap lines ‘calorie deficit or duck off’ and ‘pack it in’ appealing to the WJS crowd. Zero originality.

Love that shaZ el are making a come back and used all the footage and just blocked out his logo on the shirts lol
🤣🤣 funny. I hope they charge something for their time instead of working for next to nothing with WJS 😩

Last edited:
  • Heart
He's hinted somewhere that something huge is coming, I remember eyerolling and rememberj g the app and the tracker as their last something huge. Maybe he's rebranding to go alongside this something huge. He's probably bought a load of Trotter Merch from a man jn a yellow 3 wheeler but they put it as team hr so he's rebranding rather than take the hit on the dodgy merch

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.