TeamRH #9 Richies rug is a disgrace and Trustpilot is on his case!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Think he deleted it as everyone pointed out he should respect everyone from the get go, he insisted it needed to be earned……was showing his narc traits, think he realised it wasn’t a popular opinion, so clearly many f*cks given about others opinions on him
But his minions will now forget that ever happened, just like every other nasty crap he's said

Reactions: 6
It's a brand new page - if you hover over the clock symbol on any of the posts, it shows they were all added on 10th September! View attachment 1572614
I just noticed this. I can also see it, which means I'm not blocked, but I am by both WJS & Rachael.

But his minions will now forget that ever happened, just like every other nasty crap he's said
I find there are many similarities between WJS boot lickers and the Boris sychophants. Neither can do bad in their eyes. Both like to make everything about themselves. Both also use the term "world class" on yet another piece of expensive piece of cr@p. The main difference between the two is that Bozo has more hair.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
There will have been a flurry of cancellations following his ridiculous post hence why it’s since been deleted. He can’t afford to stand by his beliefs. There aren’t enough minions to keep his business afloat alone.

Reactions: 5
There will have been a flurry of cancellations following his ridiculous post hence why it’s since been deleted. He can’t afford to stand by his beliefs. There aren’t enough minions to keep his business afloat alone.
Especially as most minions (not all), see the light and jump ship eventually.

Reactions: 4
Although those that worked for him have been emotionally scarred by him and some of them are receiving counselling due his treatment of them 😢

• Angry
Reactions: 4
I just noticed this. I can also see it, which means I'm not blocked, but I am by both WJS & Rachael.

I find there are many similarities between WJS boot lickers and the Boris sychophants. Neither can do bad in their eyes. Both like to make everything about themselves. Both also use the term "world class" on yet another piece of expensive piece of cr@p. The main difference between the two is that Bozo has more hair.
I never saw that similarity til now, but you're spot on! 😂😂

Reactions: 1
If he is going to post his opinions about tit, he bloody needs to stand by them. Very cowardly to do it and then delete it if it doesn't quite go the way you thought 😡🤔

Reactions: 5
If he is going to post his opinions about tit, he bloody needs to stand by them. Very cowardly to do it and then delete it if it doesn't quite go the way you thought 😡🤔
Which proves he's just chasing likes, and ppl adoring him. Sad really

Reactions: 2
So shaz el are already on 80 members £1 a week they picking up £40 each week to do 3 exercise sessions, they are definitely better off without team rh
Ps today is the opening day still a month to join!

Reactions: 6
So shaz el are already on 80 members £1 a week they picking up £40 each week to do 3 exercise sessions, they are definitely better off without team rh
Ps today is the opening day still a month to join!
Do you have the link?

Is Richie trying to write obscure poetry now? I've seen a couple of posts like this. Mind you, not enough emojis so this could be wish richie howie
I love how he's implying this is HIS findings, you know, as opposed to science of years gone by

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.