TeamRH #9 Richies rug is a disgrace and Trustpilot is on his case!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For a group that's got 99k members his comments and likes are piss poor. So many ppl have left his stupid life plan but he jeeps them in the group to make it seem a massive following

Ah but his is a life plan, so you know, its different
We are not here to make money out of u all, we just want to help, we have your best interests at heart….also go look at our shop 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Edit history, one or two changes to demote her to last
Omg wtf, so he's actually purposely put her last. Wow.

I'm sick to the back teeth of him spouting life advice like he's Oprah or Dr Phil. He's honestly so delusional. Ppl pay for help in losing weight yet 80% of posts are completely irrelevant

Reactions: 8
Another question: what are these 5 businesses? And why do they not all have separate trust pilot reviews pages? If all 5 are successful, Mr Richie, surely that's how you'd want to set this up.

Reactions: 2
That’s totally nuts that. He’s edited it a few times and added a few names maybe some he may have forgotten to mention, and then he’s moved her from the front to the end of the list like it’s some kind of statement. He had thought about that too much. What a nasty piece of work.

Another question: what are these 5 businesses? And why do they not all have separate trust pilot reviews pages? If all 5 are successful, Mr Richie, surely that's how you'd want to set this up.
probs when he was a ‘PT’, TeamRH, protein powder, TeamRH merch from China, the app. That’s the Five. That whole post is such self indulgent crap.

And he got out of his terrible depression by having the determination to prove others wrong. That’s not depression then is it. You can’t simplify depression by suggesting having determination alone can beat depression. That’s so invalidating towards mental health issues. It’s like saying if you don’t pull yourself out of it you just not determined enough. It’s your own fault. Absolutely should not be advising on mental health that man.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
That’s totally nuts that. He’s edited it a few times and added a few names maybe some he may have forgotten to mention, and then he’s moved her from the front to the end of the list like it’s some kind of statement. He had thought about that too much. What a nasty piece of work
He also removed her capital like he couldn't be arsed to press the shift button

In terms of the 5 businesses, he only told the tax man about two. Meddling with natural nutrients didn't count.

Actually just had another dig and found he has a second entry in company house for two other companies, one he was a director, the other a sales director. So that's 4.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Teacher definitely didn’t say this 🙄 and he probably should have stuck in at English 😅 can’t blame ADHD and narcissism for his ✨ terrible ✨ grammar and punctuation…
Won awards and won them for best weight loss app 🤣 presented on seaburn beach🤣 awards that he paid for.
After 20 years his maths teacher walked by on seaburn beach at that very moment ha ha ha of course she did. Even if she did he is still a 🔔🔚

Reactions: 6
Not his wife thank goodness, there’s still hope for Rachael to escape, but many posts on this thread seem to have confirmed she’s been fully complicit. Though being controlled by a narcissist like him, it could also easily be a domestic abuse relationship that she’s been stuck in. Hopefully she has left him and in recovery, she should then be able to reflect on what a maniac he really is.

The level of self absorption is honestly stunning. He’s definitely having some sort of extreme mood swings, literally even between the initial post and the replies. Manic highs and depressive lows. Also says a lot that he’s tagged a thank you to Rachael after a long list of other people…
PTSD is he taking the bleeping piss? Have I missed something? PTSD from what? Being a massive bell end

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Every post he puts on is a sales pitch of "no sign up fee", "special offer", "bang the share button", he's worse than the looky looky men, and his oroduct is just as fake! Wonder if he'll buy an award for longest special offer ever

• Haha
Reactions: 7
thanking most of those people who have slagged him off behind his back 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
“I’ll always have your back” NO YOU WONT LIAR!!! 😂
Your words are cheap, and not fit for purpose, just like your App 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Funny how other people who no longer work for you have evidence of the people listed above, slagging you off???? 😂
sweating thinking about that are you richie b???? 😂😂😂😂
honestly people are loyal to him through fear of loss of financial income and that’s it! Nobody actually likes the bleep 😂

Reactions: 11
The term PTSD gets thrown around a lot these days. Guaranteed that’s self diagnosed as well. It’s really offensive to people that actually have PTSD. It took me years to get diagnosed and referred for EMDR therapy. My trauma was so bad I sometimes was too scared to get out of my car or leave my house. I would burst into tears in the supermarket or if I was in a building with the curtains open. This was after an incredibly violent life changing ordeal.
There are people in my PTSD support group who can no longer work, some have gone on to take their own lives.
Stop throwing around these terms you twit.
It’s like people who say they suffer from anxiety when what they are experiencing is a normal reaction to something that would make anyone anxious, it doesn’t mean you have clinical anxiety.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
The term PTSD gets thrown around a lot these days. Guaranteed that’s self diagnosed as well. It’s really offensive to people that actually have PTSD. It took me years to get diagnosed and referred for EMDR therapy. My trauma was so bad I sometimes was too scared to get out of my car or leave my house. I would burst into tears in the supermarket or if I was in a building with the curtains open. This was after an incredibly violent life changing ordeal.
There are people in my PTSD support group who can no longer work, some have gone on to take their own lives.
It’s like people who say they suffer from anxiety when what they are experiencing is a normal reaction to something that would make anyone anxious, it doesn’t mean you have clinical anxiety.
He thinks everyone is an excuse maker because he’s had all of the conditions everyone else has and overcame them by his sheer willpower. The actual condition he is dealing with is narcissist personality disorder which makes him believe his own nonsense.

Reactions: 14
My partner is ex-forces he has PTSD from the conflicts in Iraq and Afghanistan. I also work in community mental health and see people with correctly diagnosed PTSD not this tit this wet wipe with a wig is banging on about. Twunt

• Haha
So I guess we are not going to have access to WJS and his hilarious FB posts anymore 🤷‍♀️

We will have to wait till his 'world-changing' initiative actually changes the world to find out what it is 🤔🤣

• Haha
Aw lil WJS needs to go private cause more and more folk are finding out about his bullshit and he can’t risk it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh hes pulled out the woe betide me card lol. Hes so predictable. And absolute delusions of grandeur at changing the world hahahaha you are a tiny microscopic fish mate, nobody knows who you are outside of your fake life plan group, he never fails to amaze me with his ridiculous high opinion of himself, and he doesn't see he's a slimy, narcissistic, misogynistic, racist, bully. Oh, and of course he used the bullying Rach card, another blatant lie to gain sympathy. The guy is a twit

Be interesting to see how many actual paying members there will be Once he's deleted ex payers etc. We're not missing much, a POD that averages 40 likes and 60 comments, all of which are just talking to themselves lol.

And as for the below examples, they clearly don't know the halfof it

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.