TeamRH #9 Richies rug is a disgrace and Trustpilot is on his case!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Won’t let me attach vid as file is too big. But his latest post is taking the piss out of a girl who has done a TikTok “what I ate in a day to lose 3 stone on Slimming World”. Now before he rudely cuts in with one of his typical rants, I’m sure the girl would have been talking about how much she could still get to eat (but be in a deficit so therefore lose weight), which is exactly one of Team RH’s own selling points.

He then goes on to say nobody cares and breaks down why different sized women (of course women, one of which he names “Fat Pat”) would not lose on the same amount of calories and therefore nobody needs to know what this woman on the video has been eating… but…. but…. Another thing Team RH constantly posts about is “say something nice and we will share her food diary”. The hypocrisy of it.

Make up your bleeping mind WJS 😂
Came on to literally say the same thing. And he calls her a "bleeping unit". What an absolute hole! Now he's promoting his powder with code FatPat. How disgusting is he!! And saying what she eats won't work fir you, oh but if you eat what HIS transformation ppl eat that WILL work. What a disgusting piece of tit he is!! And everybody lol-ing and sharing!!!!

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Won’t let me attach vid as file is too big. But his latest post is taking the piss out of a girl who has done a TikTok “what I ate in a day to lose 3 stone on Slimming World”. Now before he rudely cuts in with one of his typical rants, I’m sure the girl would have been talking about how much she could still get to eat (but be in a deficit so therefore lose weight), which is exactly one of Team RH’s own selling points.

He then goes on to say nobody cares and breaks down why different sized women (of course women, one of which he names “Fat Pat”) would not lose on the same amount of calories and therefore nobody needs to know what this woman on the video has been eating… but…. but…. Another thing Team RH constantly posts about is “say something nice and we will share her food diary”. The hypocrisy of it.

Make up your bleeping mind WJS 😂
So there for him telling us to eat weetabix and cottage cheese mix, or showing us his water soaked rice krispies is helping us how? 🔔🔚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
He’s been pulled by the owner of the video and to save face he’s trying to send followers her way as a way of placating her … personally if it was my video I’d be fuming…. What is wrong with all these women who comment I am Fat Pat ? stop blowing smoke up his arse he’s an offence nob jockey with a shocking hair transplant FFS…

A0DAD97B-5AA8-434F-AFDD-0063B546A4C7.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
He’s been pulled by the owner of the video and to save face he’s trying to send followers her way as a way of placating her … personally if it was my video I’d be fuming…. What is wrong with all these women who comment I am Fat Pat ? stop blowing smoke up his arse he’s an offence nob jockey with a shocking hair transplant FFS…

View attachment 1445804
What a bleeping idiot! So he was slagging her an hour ago, now he's saying she's smashing it. She should take him to the cleaners!! He snortsike a pig in the video, he's a bleeping nasty bleep, and all his ying monkeys kissing his ass are just as bad.
Using someone's video, and making fun of her, yet nobody thinks that's wrong???

I think hes deleted her comment

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
So did he really edit her cuppa out and replace with a bagel? If he did why? Why does he feel the need to steal someones photograph, slate her as well, then get your minions to do the same. Surely his Rach disagrees with all that?!?
I thought they were a world class business that had no need to jump on others or photoshop/edit pictures because they will always be kind and truthful not like these fake social media influencers. A bully and a 🔔🔚 with her being just as guilty allowing it if she really is still in the picture.

Reactions: 5
Won’t let me attach vid as file is too big. But his latest post is taking the piss out of a girl who has done a TikTok “what I ate in a day to lose 3 stone on Slimming World”. Now before he rudely cuts in with one of his typical rants, I’m sure the girl would have been talking about how much she could still get to eat (but be in a deficit so therefore lose weight), which is exactly one of Team RH’s own selling points
She had replied in the comments too, saying that he could have at least stitched it with her and his follow this lady, she smashed it is no doubt sarcasm...

Attachments

Reactions: 2
She has briefly addressed his video in a reel she has done today. She said she doesn't know him or hasn't heard of him. That you need thick skin if you post your life on social media. She addresses he dislikes SW and he thinks it is a money making scheme followed by isn't that what he is doing making money pushing his diet.
Oh yes Mr WJS the hypocrisy is oozing. 🔔🔚

Reactions: 15
Back on bashing SW again tonight, what a dick. Why does he spend more time putting others down. Just get on with your day ffs

She has briefly addressed his video in a reel she has done today. She said she doesn't know him or hasn't heard of him. That you need thick skin if you post your life on social media. She addresses he dislikes SW and he thinks it is a money making scheme followed by isn't that what he is doing making money pushing his diet.
Oh yes Mr WJS the hypocrisy is oozing. 🔔🔚
Where can I see her reel

Reactions: 1
Back on bashing SW again tonight, what a dick. Why does he spend more time putting others down. Just get on with your day ffs

Where can I see her reel
I follow her page it maybe on there. There is a screen shot on a post further up this thread that shows the name if her page. Not sure I can mention it incase it is classed as advertising.

I noticed his SW bashing and the comment of if you teach it you should do it yourself. The comment you wouldn't go to a dentist with bad teeth. Sorry like my dentist is fab and their teeth aren't perfect. Perfect teeth like perfect bodies don't exist for the majority unless you cosmetically enhance. 🔔🔚

I follow her page it maybe on there. There is a screen shot on a post further up this thread that shows the name if her page. Not sure I can mention it incase it is classed as advertising.

I noticed his SW bashing and the comment of if you teach it you should do it yourself. The comment you wouldn't go to a dentist with bad teeth. Sorry like my dentist is fab and their teeth aren't perfect. Perfect teeth like perfect bodies don't exist for the majority unless you cosmetically enhance. 🔔🔚
Or steroids and the ole marching powder

Oh he's deleted these already 🙄

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
He’s not doing himself any favours, is he? Just had a look and this lady has quite a large following. She’s followed by Annabel Karmel who actually has an MBE for actually knowing tit about nutrition.

Reactions: 13
He’s not doing himself any favours, is he? Just had a look and this lady has quite a large following. She’s followed by Annabel Karmel who actually has an MBE for actually knowing tit about nutrition.
Probably exactly why he did it - loves to jump on someone with a following

newest video is painfully cringey to watch. He tries too hard to be funny…tit engagement as well. WJS strikes again, he’s even trying to talk like him🤣 where’s Rachael in these videos? Shock nowhere to be seen

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.