TeamRH #8 When you order James Smith on Wish and they send Richie Howey…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So from a recap point of view. I am the person who did a 1 star but not attacking in anyway review.

He then came back and told me I’d caused someone to hang them selves!

As the day has gone on it has disturbed me more.

I have a crime reference number and reported to trust pilot but it’s really not right.

I would like to publically shout how vile he is in fb but unfortunately it’s too risky for me to do that hence annon posting.

I will chase police tomorrow as I’m am not having a dick accuse me “in Banter” of causing someone to kill himself.

Apparently he may have edited responses so off to have a look. :(

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
So from a recap point of view. I am the person who did a 1 star but not attacking in anyway review.

I have a crime reference number and reported to trust pilot but it’s really not right.

I would like to publically shout how vile he is in fb but unfortunately it’s too risky for me to do that hence annon posting.

I will chase police tomorrow as I’m am not having a dick accuse me “in Banter” of causing someone to kill himself.

Hope you’re ok lovely! Hes a vile excuse for a human being and his responses to the reviews are not banter, he’s just doubling down and he’ll end up shooting himself in the foot very soon 🤞🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Hope you’re ok lovely! Hes a vile excuse for a human being and his responses to the reviews are not banter, he’s just doubling down and he’ll end up shooting himself in the foot very soon 🤞🏻
I’ll be honest I want to cry. I know it’s not true but to be accused of that is lowerer than low. I hope the police do follow up on this.

Thanks for checking :)

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
It’s quite telling that so many replies to reviews start with ‘I’m sorry you feel that…’ in psychology it’s known as invalidation, it suggests that the persons feelings are invalid, not acknowledging that you may be responsible for the way someone feels, it’s putting it back on them and is NOT in any way an apology. It’s a NON apology that is often and a subtle manipulation technique, a means of taking control of a situation to make the other person feel it’s their fault they feel how they feel.

In other words a cunts trick

• Heart
Reactions: 13

That's horrible. You did not deserve that and I hope you know we all support you!!

• Heart
Reactions: 13

Sophie, please do not take on board anything he has said you. You cannot control what HE says and does, but can can control how you react to it.

The fact he has made a joke about suicide (despite being a wannabe MH guru recently, with all his unsolicited advice) shows HIS true character.

The fact you feel bad about HIS words, shows yours - caring, compassionate, empathetic. You are a million times the person he could ever wish to be.

Take whatever action you need, but please DON’T give him a second more of your emotional energy.

Just thinking… RH bangs out the ‘we value our product at £250’ line at every opportunity. Yet he sells it for £59.99 or £6.99 per month.

His arch enemy JS gives you limited app access for free - or else it’s £48 per month (£576 per year, more than double RH). He sells his product for what he values it at. If you don’t think it’s worth it or after signing up you decide it’s not for you (or any other reason) you can cancel, no questions asked.

JS doesn’t rely on TP reviews or shock marketing tactics for new memberships. Yes, he swears but NO he doesn’t abuse.

His business is booming, he’s published several books, he tours the world and then…

there’s RH, bouncing about his minging hotel room necking rice pudding from a tin, ALONE. No friends, no wife/girlfriend nor children. Not even family relatives… just sycophantic hangers on desperately clinging on to their jobs, heads so far up RH’s arse in the hope of not getting on the end of one of his tirades.

I think there may be a flaw in RH’s business plan 🤣

I’ve started thinking that some of those employees might be masterminding a coup - get him to have a breakdown orlet his cause such reputational damage to his business that when it goes t1ts up, they step in and take over. RB and Sock creature are top of my list. Because if your boss was falling apart at the seams as RH is, you’d feel compelled to intervene, surely 🤷🏻‍♀️

Also does anyone know how much a billboard costs - if we mocked up some of his TP replies, and screenshots from his WhatsApp group - we could all club together to pay for it 🤭 place it somewhere nice and prominent in the North East and alert the press to it? Could you just imagine… his head would literally fall off!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
He will be reeling at this thread title 🤣
James Smith-Professional, has banter that people actually find funny and does not feel the need to fat shame or use grotesque terminology to describe women's anatomy- he's not called the Gordon Ramsay of the fitness industry for nothing! James Smith actually has qualifications and so does his staff, his videos are informative and educational, he's verified and got his blue tick, got a good business head, a fantastic app, is well known by the media, has a great head of hair that's his own and a realistic body but is in great shape..

Richie from Sunderland-known by a couple of thousand, nobody else knows about him apart from the Sunderland echo paper, has no qualifications and neither do any of his staff. Is not verified, don't see him having that blue tick 😂He fat shames, ridicules and humiliates people and passes it off as 'banter'. He actually believes he is some sort of god who has been sent to save the world but he causes more harm than good! He clearly uses steroids, talks about nutrition and macros but his eating habits are shockingly bad and blames it on his ADHD as if that justifies being able to eat badly. Thinks his business is world class when in actual fact it's piss poor!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Wow, I should have got the popcorn in for reading these posts, it's like a soap! Richie really is becoming unstuck- can only imagine what it's like at RH-HQ! Any whistle-blowers brave enough to reveal what's going on behind the scenes?

@sophie74 sorry he's upset you, I'd be upset too. Previous poster was right, it's on him and shows the kind of person he really is! Big hugs to you ❤❤❤

I have done my review, so another 1 star in the mix!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
What I'm finding really irritating is that all the people leaving the 5 star reviews are concentrating more on slagging off the 1 star reviews and the people writing them...so....

Dear 5 star reviewers on trustpilot, you need to know that the problem has nothing to do with weight loss and what people are or are not achieving (in your opinion!) but it has everything to do with people being abused and bullied by a nasty narcissist. Separate the two and you may just be able to see what's happening here. You're lucky at the moment because you've not received any abuse, and you may never receive any. But that does not mean that others haven't.
I am one of those people who have been on the receiving end of his nasty abuse and it had NOTHING to do with my weight loss. In fact I lost 30lb to get to my target weight but that wasn't good enough either, he never once congratulated me and he never asked me for my transformation pictures, but I'm now very glad he didn't! I wouldn't want him in possession of my pictures!
He was vindictive, nasty, threatening and cruel and made a story up about me to the group and sent them all baying for blood to attack me. It was horrific. I ended up with CPTSD and a dreadful relationship with food and disordered eating.
I'm still repairing the damage he caused me numerous years on. My crime? I said no to him, very politely and calmly, and he flipped out and that was that. I was no longer a part of team Rh even though I'd paid for the year and I never received a refund having been blocked from the group. I did absolutely nothing wrong.
Have a little think about how you're coming across by getting involved with this nasty piece of work and basically doing his work (bullying) for him.
And Richie, I have never hated anybody so much in my entire life as I do you. You almost destroyed me, and plenty of others, and I'm now glad the truth is being exposed. Your little minions will see clearly one day and then you'll have nobody at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
He’s got way too much time on his hands.

He could use his time helping people who pay him to help instead of sitting on TP acting like a kid who’s had his football burst.

he’s a pure wanker!

Reactions: 6

Maybe a screenshot in last thread 🤔

Mine has been temporarily removed until I can provide evidence that his crappy business isn't worth tit. Oh and I have to provide documentation to prove he's a bully. Hmmm 🤔
Can you just refer them to his responses to customer reviews on Trustpilot itself?

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.