TeamRH #8 When you order James Smith on Wish and they send Richie Howey…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It‘s starting to look like he’s gone ranting to TP about the honest reviews in his usual bullying manner and someone’s fallen for it.

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Can you just refer them to his responses to customer reviews on Trustpilot itself?
That's exactly what I've done! I also used the whistleblower function last night to report their responses to the negative reviews... Before he flagged my review as "defamatory"... Not sure how it's defamatory if it's true 🤷

Reactions: 2
It’s ridiculous that he can flag the negative ones but we flag the positive ones and they stay up….

Did the person that got the incentive to write a review get in touch with TP?

Reactions: 4
It’s ridiculous that he can flag the negative ones but we flag the positive ones and they stay up….

Did the person that got the incentive to write a review get in touch with TP?
I did. I haven't had anything back from them yet. I will update as soon as I hear ☺

Reactions: 7
OK I see what he's done. By constantly bringing up "rival group", and "reloaded" he's managed to convince TP that's its a smear campaign from them, even though its duck all to do with any other weight loss group. This guy is an absolute disgrace with no morals.

How the duck is he getting away with replies like that? They are absolutely terrible, yet his stupid bleeping fans think they're acceptable and hilarious- definitely shows you they are all mini Richies.

They are all desperate to be his next favourite and climbing over each other to laugh the loudest, that they aren't even paying attention to what they are laughing at. The things he says to ppl, the posts he makes encouraging his members to bully and laugh at someone, are deplorable. These ppl ought to be ashamed

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Please make sure you leave a review about him on yell.com and google.

I am in the process of sending all my proof to TP as he has also flagged my review.

His actions make me more determined to inform as many people as possible about him.

TP has asked to see the screenshots of the abuse by him and RB. It will give me great pleasure to send those lol

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Please make sure you leave a review about him on yell.com and google.

I am in the process of sending all my proof to TP as he has also flagged my review.

His actions make me more determined to inform as many people as possible about him.

TP has asked to see the screenshots of the abuse by him and RB. It will give me great pleasure to send those lol
The screenshots alone should be enough. Make sure you include the worst of the worst

Reactions: 8
It‘s starting to look like he’s gone ranting to TP about the honest reviews in his usual bullying manner and someone’s fallen for it.
I have just noticed that the ones that haven't been flagged are the reviews where the poster updated and copied and pasted his reply. Me thinks he has removed his reply to the others and then flagged them!

He has actually flagged the Nokia phone one too, how did that breach trust pilot guidelines? 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Angry
Reactions: 8
When life gets you down, just remember that it could be worse...you could spend your life taking photos of yourself with your gob open (looking like a twit) and finding new self destructive ways to ruin yourself. See? Life aint so bad!

You are not Richie, so life is good 😊

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
When life gets you down, just remember that it could be worse...you could spend your life taking photos of yourself with your gob open (looking like a twit) and finding new self destructive ways to ruin yourself. See? Life aint so bad!

Did not need to see that face at this time in the morning 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Mine has been temporarily removed until I can provide evidence that his crappy business isn't worth tit. Oh and I have to provide documentation to prove he's a bully. Hmmm 🤔
Maybe he sent trustpilot legal action letters 🤣 the lengths he is going to here are so bizarre. Looks like he’s flagging reviews as containing illegal content. How absurd.

• Haha
Looks manic

• Heart
There’s not even such a thing as rebound.life surely a quick look from TP would see this. Although knowing him he’ll probably go and create a page called that

Reactions: 6

Ugh, I think he should start using Shutterstock.

• Haha
There’s not even such a thing as rebound.life surely a quick look from TP would see this. Although knowing him he’ll probably go and create a page called that
He’s blaming real rebound and tattle.life but he doesn’t want to write that incase ppl check them out so he’s calling it rebound.life. I bet he’s flagged all reviews that mention tattle

But natalie has never even mentioned them on her page 🙃 Facebook or instagram. So I’d love to know how he’s jumped to that conclusion if that’s what he’s meaning

Maybe she should send him a lawyers letter

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.