TeamRH #8 When you order James Smith on Wish and they send Richie Howey…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just wait for it, there’ll be an announcement soon or a live from Richie.. “We have been hacked. I’ve had the team here through the night ruining their lives trying to get to the bottom of it. After investigating with my Head of Fraud, my solicitor and Head of Hacking, we found out that I sent an email to our Head of Brand asking her to post some old videos of my Rachael on Instagram and YouTube doing step workouts, the sneaky fkr I am. Rach isn’t even here. I never even fkn sent that email. Head of of Fraud are contacting the Head of Microsoft to get to the bottom of it. Fck me life I’m a sneaky fkr”
Head of hacking 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Again, another case of ‘this is what i do, so I’ll say I don’t’ 🙄 his lemmings must be so daft
Honestly does he ever stop kissing his own arse!

I cant abide how he's an expert on EVERYTHING. He a try hard fitness guy, go and concentrate on that and stop preaching about tit that has nothing to do with it.
If I was paying my PT at my gym for food, nutrition, heth and fitness guidance and support and he was constantly hitting out with crap about abusive relationships or slagging other ppl or medical advice on illnesses I'd think what a know and leave. He's trying to have his finger in too many pies

Reactions: 6
I remember when Rachel use to actually post there’s no way she’d use the terminology huge imposter syndrome this is definitely him posting on her account.
I have heard her say it on a live, I think it may have been the epiphany one. But she has said it. Though something doesn't quite add up.

Reactions: 7
My husband was earning £50 as a newly qualified solicitor - 10 years ago.
Good luck filling that position 🤣🤣🤣
Eh! My husband is now 17 years PQE and currently earns £28k! We’re in the NE. Not legal aid either.
I used to get paid £7k as a trainee legal exec lol. Which is why I left law ha ha. It’s pays badly lol

Reactions: 3
Eh! My husband is now 17 years PQE and currently earns £28k! We’re in the NE. Not legal aid either.
I used to get paid £7k as a trainee legal exec lol. Which is why I left law ha ha. It’s pays badly lol
For my divorce I was paying about 400 quid an hour for my solicitor and even more for house moves.

Reactions: 2
Just been on Trustpilot for a little nosey. Apparent ‘cyber attack’ & these are his responses to reviews he doesn’t like all in the name of fun 🤦🏼‍♀️
That 4th screen shot was dick heads reply to my review!!! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I’ve tried writing my post a few t8mes but it’s too difficult and I keep deleting and rewriting, too many thoughts swirling. I’ll try to keep it brief. But it’s very raw at the moment.

I joined 2017, was one of the ones who “smashed it”etc, felt on top of the world.
Then life happened and no longer had full time to devote to fitness and long story short I regained all my weight plus quite a bit more.

and I’ve spentyears beating myself up for it. I’ve come across this today debating whether to start using RH again (I never cancelled my subs, just kept it muted).

in the middle of all thisa was diagnosed autistic, adhd and bed (whic( hadevolved from a lifetimeof disordered eating I noe know was autism related).
I have felt so guilty, I’ve hated myself, I can’t look in a mirror. All I can hear is RH voice in my head, and then my own voice In my head using his words and phrases.

even writing this out I’m telling myself “no one gives ashite, stop being a moany hole

I emailedmy gp last weekbegging forhelp, she arranged for me to go in for full bloods today and an appt Monday to see her. I’ve sobbedmy heart out to the nurse doing my bloods.

I had cbt and she told me I was too complex a case for them to help and discharged me. Which cemented in my mind I’m a lost cause and worthless.

anyway over past few days been reading over this thread and seeing similar people in same situation (started crying when I saw another lady wit( late diagnosed ASD/ADHD) and it’s shifted something in me,

I am worthy. I’ve been made to feel worthless by being expected to life up to unrealistic expectations, unrealistic for a nuerotypical person, but it’s ok for me to recognise ASD and ADHD cause 3xtrahurdles and not to feel guilty.
I have double hip displasia(sp?) (pregnancy/childbirth injury) acl tear in knee (childhood injury).
I’m recognis8ng internalised ableism, that I’ve been let down by someone (RH) I trusted (I got personal video replies, I honestly thought he cared). I’ve been deceived and betrayed, I know everyone has but it’s raw and I’m feeling it personally (bloody ASD and inflated emotions lol)

sorry it’s all scrambled,typing direct from my brain. My thoughts are swirling and I can’t organise them or put theminto words.

sorry this doesn’t make sense it’s a jumbledmess, I just neeeded to get it out

I’ve tried writing my post a few t8mes but it’s too difficult and I keep deleting and rewriting, too many thoughts swirling. I’ll try to keep it brief. But it’s very raw at the moment.

I joined 2017, was one of the ones who “smashed it”etc, felt on top of the world.
Then life happened and no longer had full time to devote to fitness and long story short I regained all my weight plus quite a bit more.

and I’ve spentyears beating myself up for it. I’ve come across this today debating whether to start using RH again (I never cancelled my subs, just kept it muted).

in the middle of all thisa was diagnosed autistic, adhd and bed (whic( hadevolved from a lifetimeof disordered eating I noe know was autism related).
I have felt so guilty, I’ve hated myself, I can’t look in a mirror. All I can hear is RH voice in my head, and then my own voice In my head using his words and phrases.

even writing this out I’m telling myself “no one gives ashite, stop being a moany hole

I emailedmy gp last weekbegging forhelp, she arranged for me to go in for full bloods today and an appt Monday to see her. I’ve sobbedmy heart out to the nurse doing my bloods.

I had cbt and she told me I was too complex a case for them to help and discharged me. Which cemented in my mind I’m a lost cause and worthless.

anyway over past few days been reading over this thread and seeing similar people in same situation (started crying when I saw another lady wit( late diagnosed ASD/ADHD) and it’s shifted something in me,

I am worthy. I’ve been made to feel worthless by being expected to life up to unrealistic expectations, unrealistic for a nuerotypical person, but it’s ok for me to recognise ASD and ADHD cause 3xtrahurdles and not to feel guilty.
I have double hip displasia(sp?) (pregnancy/childbirth injury) acl tear in knee (childhood injury).
I’m recognis8ng internalised ableism, that I’ve been let down by someone (RH) I trusted (I got personal video replies, I honestly thought he cared). I’ve been deceived and betrayed, I know everyone has but it’s raw and I’m feeling it personally (bloody ASD and inflated emotions lol)

sorry it’s all scrambled,typing direct from my brain. My thoughts are swirling and I can’t organise them or put theminto words.

Well holy crap, I wrote it and can barely make sense of it. I’ve stopped crying now, my meltdown is fading. I have gone through and left the group and unfollowed everything RH related. And feel a huge weight lifted off.

Im heading off to bed soon and tomorrow going to give my head a wobble and see where I can start living my life again and trying to stop the guilt and negative thoughts and try liking myself again.

Apologies for my outburst, I don’t have ‘real life’ friends or people I can vent to so you all got it ha ha

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Just been on Trustpilot for a little nosey. Apparent ‘cyber attack’ & these are his responses to reviews he doesn’t like all in the name of fun 🤦🏼‍♀️
WOW, that's professional!!! what an eejit

Well it looks like it is actually Rachael - story posted this evening certainly looks current. So she’s either entirely complicit or they’re sharing an old video on her story pretending it’s today… I don’t know which is more shocking 😱
3 million crystals hanging off her neck !!!! what's she trying to rid herself of??;)

Last edited:
Reactions: 7

You made perfect sense, or at least you did to me. I have adhd too and some asd traits so I get how difficult things must be for you. I think the rigidity of the plan is very appealing to ND because it's a framework you can follow, but then when it all goes to tit you feel so much worse for it! Im not an expert, but you sound traumatised by the whole experience, if you think you are have you thought about EMDR instead of cbt. I am so sorry they/him have made you feel like this. Big hugs to you. It makes my blood boil, it really does. Please don't be so hard on yourself, you are not any of those things you say about yourself, the only arseholes are teamrh. You just sound very mixed up, had a lot to deal with, but I bet you're a beautiful, caring soul.

As for support, have you seen the UK Women's ADHD group on Facebook? It's usually very supportive and normalises the quirks of being ND xx

Last edited:
Reactions: 11

Well holy crap, I wrote it and can barely make sense of it. I’ve stopped crying now, my meltdown is fading. I have gone through and left the group and unfollowed everything RH related. And feel a huge weight lifted off.

Im heading off to bed soon and tomorrow going to give my head a wobble and see where I can start living my life again and trying to stop the guilt and negative thoughts and try liking myself again.

Apologies for my outburst, I don’t have ‘real life’ friends or people I can vent to so you all got it ha ha
Mate. You don't need to 'give your head a wobble'. You're ok. And we are here to support anyone who comes this way asking for support.

Well it looks like it is actually Rachael - story posted this evening certainly looks current. So she’s either entirely complicit or they’re sharing an old video on her story pretending it’s today… I don’t know which is more shocking 😱
I saw...I don't want to sound bitchy, but was it me or was she slurring a bit?! I'm genuinely worried, like have a few red wines, go for it, but also take a night off if you do, no talking about steps!

That was an uncomfortable watch!

Definitely slurring!

• Wow

No wonder you feel so raw you have been made to feel like tit… honestly if I got my hands on this bloody man I’d wring his bloody neck for the amount of harm he does to people who he is supposedly trying to help… I’m glad that seeing other peoples stories here has helped you get some clarity, well done for removing RH from your life that man is toxic to the core.

My husband works in London which probably makes a difference. I guess it also depends on type of law or firm you go to work for.
Just had a quick glance at solicitor pay for my employer’s head office (based in Coventry) and it’s £52 starting pay.

Last edited:
Hi
Im the one who was recently diagnosed with adhd and asd...im 48. Thankyou for being brave and posting. Just take one day at a time and know that you only deserve kindness xx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.