TeamRH #8 When you order James Smith on Wish and they send Richie Howey…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
bunch of sneaky bastards!
They think people will Google and think “that must be a different TeamRH- because the complaints are all about that Ritchie guy, and this teamRH is Rachael Hepton fitness and the branding and logo on her page are different. It’s deceitful and very, very dodgy from a trading standards perspective.
It’s a desperate attempt to try bury the bad publicity.

Reactions: 10
Let’s face it, if Rachael didn’t come back on the scene, there’d be no chance for TeamRH surviving very long the way he was going on.

Reactions: 6
She suffers with chronic fatigue syndrome, which causes brain fog. When i have a fatigue crash, i talk like im drugged too
Poor Rachel. Tbh that's what bothers me - fatigued, tipsy, side effects from medication - whatever it is, she shouldn't feel she has to post. And I do think she went live because she/someone in teamrh recognised that there was speculation as to whether she was posting or not. But if things really are good...who cares what we all think here on tattle?

Reactions: 3
She suffers with chronic fatigue syndrome, which causes brain fog. When i have a fatigue crash, i talk like im drugged too
Imagine living with him 24x7 for a period of time. It would be enough to make anyone feel fucked up. Like someone on here said a while back, Narc behaviour involves bleeping up your daily patterns. Late night messages, sleep disruption, constant anxiety

Reactions: 5
Imagine living with him 24x7 for a period of time. It would be enough to make anyone feel fucked up. Like someone on here said a while back, Narc behaviour involves bleeping up your daily patterns. Late night messages, sleep disruption, constant anxiety
I agree. Sleep deprivation is a trick they use on you to mess you up and keep you in a state of confusion.

Keep you awake at night as they need to talk
Wake you up in the night to ask you something
Text you or ring you late into the night or all night
Encourage you to take medication that will make you drowsy
Even sometimes drug you
Tell people you have health issues that effect your sleep (they are your biggest health issue)

I’m not making and assumptions I’m simply stating some facts about being a narc victim in general.

All of this is common when in a relationship with a narc.

Basically drain the life out of you. I’ve experienced it.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Even sometimes drug you
Tell people you have health issues that effect your sleep (they are your biggest health issue)

I’m not making and assumptions I’m simply stating some facts about being a narc victim in general.

Yep. I was told he took her to a hotel or a break twice some years ago. The first time they left the next day because of some excuse of his. The second time they left about 2am because he was too hot or the room was too hot. Who wakes someone up at 2am to go home unless ill but not for the temperature of the room.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Even sometimes drug you

I'm sure someone mentioned him sending vague "I'm not happy with things, tit's got to change or else" messages to staff on Sunday, then leaving them hanging until late on Monday

And he talks about customers.givinf his staff panic attacks!!

• Angry
They think people will Google and think “that must be a different TeamRH- because the complaints are all about that Ritchie guy, and this teamRH is Rachael Hepton fitness and the branding and logo on her page are different. It’s deceitful and very, very dodgy from a trading standards perspective.
It’s a desperate attempt to try bury the bad publicity.
Maybe they're heading for a business name change..

Reactions: 2
If others join with Rachel at the fore front and the face of her coaching page then people get him surely they will complain. I know I wouldn't be happy joining someones coaching, fitness group on the premise that it was them and got WJS coaching me, or his coaches coaching me like he would with the nastiness and lack of coaching skills.

If others join with Rachel at the fore front and the face of her coaching page then people get him surely they will complain. I know I wouldn't be happy joining someones coaching, fitness group on the premise that it was them and got WJS coaching me, or his coaches coaching me like he would with the nastiness and lack of coaching skills.
Exactly this. If you don't know the company and you see Rachel's insta posts, etc you'd be under the impression you were joing a fitness and health company owned/ran by her - female, nice, then to get him....I'd be furious!

The delusion is real 🤣 dropping millions here, there, and everywhere but chasing people up for a few quid… okay then 😅
He’s recruiting for a Scrum Master and has no idea what one is 😂 What an idiot.

He definitely needs one though, because his dev team must be tit to churn out that piece of crap basic app.

Hey Ritchie! I’ll let you borrow my copy of Agile For Dummies. It might be a bit complicated for you though 😂

Last edited:
Exactly this. If you don't know the company and you see Rachel's insta posts, etc you'd be under the impression you were joing a fitness and health company owned/ran by her - female, nice, then to get him....I'd be furious!
and by then they have locked you in to the no cancellations for a year policy.
Such an unethical and dodgy company.

Oh yet more ppl that have done him wrong 🙄🙄

You have to earn homeworking,??? What a prick
The narc MD I used to work for used to say this too. Home working would literally make him sweat and he would only let certain people do it once the pandemic had passed. Used it in his job ads tho as a perk…

Also used to assume people should be bleeping grateful for a job and therefore take whatever abuse he was levelling. Assume WJS is the same

One year free of him, and never been happier #stockholmsyndrome

Reactions: 8
Wonder what this poor woman's done to upset him.
Rude obnoxious man

Obviously seem the posts on here about the job adverts. What company shouts publicly on Facebook about how much they’ve spend on recruitment? You only pay once you recruit surely? What a load of bollocks. And those ads have been around for ages so he’s full of tit.

This is the funniest 😆 employing a solicitor, what’s he on?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.