TeamRH #8 When you order James Smith on Wish and they send Richie Howey…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He essentially said that over the bank holiday a paying member screenshotted their chat with their coach and complained that their trainer had called them a C u next Tuesday. He did an investigation and found out that the member had photoshopped the picture and he is now considering legal action. It was of course a lot more dramatic than this, it did last over 15 minutes with his vividly describing how everybody’s bank holidays was ruined, a staff members holiday abroad was ruined, people were having panic attacks, he was grovelling to this member and promising them freebies and then realised she was lying, etc.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
He essentially said that over the bank holiday a paying member screenshotted their chat with their coach and complained that their trainer had called them a C u next Tuesday. He did an investigation and found out that the member had photoshopped the picture and he is now considering legal action. It was of course a lot more dramatic than this, it did last over 15 minutes with his vividly describing how everybody’s bank holidays was ruined, a staff members holiday abroad was ruined, people were having panic attacks, he was grovelling to this member and promising them freebies and then realised she was lying, etc.
Panic attacks....hahahahahahahaha, so predictible...............MUPPET

Reactions: 2
He spoke to his “GDPR Officer” too …

Oh duck off. I’ve worked for companies with a multi-million pound turn over annually who don’t have a “GDPR Officer”. Doing a free online course on data protection doesn’t make you an expert.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Maybe this GDPR officer should have a word with him about how he uses his customer’s personal and sensitive data - because he frequently breaches GDPR on his Facebook page when he sets his clients on people who have left bad reviews.

Why is he acting all enraged that a member of staff called a payingt member a c*nt. He calls them much worse! Completely acting the innocent lol
Omg, this! As him and his disciples throw that word about for fun in reference to their members, it is not an unbelievable story is it? Seems a very strange thing for someone to do though - not sure what their motivation would be to photoshop that 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2
I think he probably created that whole situation himself to deflect from the tit storm of a situation he’s gotten TeamRH in with trust pilot. It’s all too much drama and detail to be true - and seems too much of a perfect opportunity for him to tell everyone how amazing he is and to get his staff on his side. Another work of fiction.

Reactions: 11
I think he probably created that whole situation himself to deflect from the tit storm of a situation he’s gotten TeamRH in with trust pilot. It’s all too much drama and detail to be true - and seems too much of a perfect opportunity for him to tell everyone how amazing he is and to get his staff on his side. Another work of fiction.
Exactly this

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Exactly. Did anyone see the person concerned posting about it. Or is it just RHs story we've got?

Reactions: 4
If it did happen then he set it up. He will be using this so he can deny the stuff that’s been shared elsewhere and say it’s customers or rivals trying to attack them. Now they’ve seen it happen from the inside they will believe it. That’s how is mind works.

If it was a member of the public, why feel the need to do a live about. Real situations occur all the time in businesses across the planet. This is crazy behaviour. It’s too staged and there’s too much focus on how great he responded and how much of a hero he is. It didn’t happen.

Reactions: 14
I think it sounds like BS too, my thoughts were he’s maybe still reeling from all the leaked whatsapp.

Reactions: 8
Yes because that is believable. No way if a collegue of mine called a client a Cnut would it ruin my holiday, bank holiday or even my day off. Why would he need to rant about it in his group. Deal with it and done. Legal action for what? Potential trolling. He can't Su himself 🔔🔚

Yep I don't believe him either.

It is about as believable as Rachel's trolls because that will of been him too.

Reactions: 11
Agree, totally made up in his usual brain wave of ‘how do I pretend I haven’t done what I’ve been found out doing’ I know, I’ll post an made up incident where I DONT do it. genius ! If that had even happened why would you broadcast it, oh, to be a hero again 🙄😂 very clear pattern of thinking he has.
ive been called a narc so I’ll make up a post where I stand up for a woman living with a narc, being called a bully, I know, make up a post where I can reply saying we never bully, he must think everyone is dim.

Just seen the video. So there was a bug on the agents laptop that kept sending the letter C as an internal note.
This member was accidentally sent the letter C in their chat with the agent due to this bug. So the C was removed from the chat. Days later member sends screenshot of being called a Cnut. So Wish James Smith asks agent for a copy of the chat. It was reply chats whatever that means. Agent in question never ever uses that word so that was suspicious to WJS and other management. They sent it to some GDRP or customer service person to investigate. The code on the word Cnut was different and the font after the C for the U and N and T was not the same as the C that was sent. So rather than directly blame the member WJS replied saying they've done a full investigation and it is not from their end so it looks like you have been hacked blah blah blah. Then he has recieved a vile disgusting unbelievable message back.
The agent in question was on holiday, holiday ruined due to anxiety, stress over this chat message.
The chat investigation and virus/hack doesn't make sense to me. Also he could do what any manager/business owner would do and tell the client the agent in question is on holiday until X date but we will investigate and confront agent on their return to work. But no he had to go off on one and ruin their time off for what?

Reactions: 4
It's ok because it never happened.... 😂 :ROFLMAO:

Very disappointed to see Rachael appears to actually still be a full active part of Team RH with her YouTube videos. I really hoped she'd made the break. But it appears she's still fully involved, therefore complicit in all their shite. :cry:

Reactions: 9
Just seen the video. So there was a bug on the agents laptop that kept sending the letter C as an internal note.
This member was accidentally sent the letter C in their chat with the agent due to this bug. So the C was removed from the chat. Days later member sends screenshot of being called a Cnut. So Wish James Smith asks agent for a copy of the chat. It was reply chats whatever that means. Agent in question never ever uses that word so that was suspicious to WJS and other management. They sent it to some GDRP or customer service person to investigate. The code on the word Cnut was different and the font after the C for the U and N and T was not the same as the C that was sent. So rather than directly blame the member WJS replied saying they've done a full investigation and it is not from their end so it looks like you have been hacked blah blah blah. Then he has recieved a vile disgusting unbelievable message back.
The agent in question was on holiday, holiday ruined due to anxiety, stress over this chat message.
The chat investigation and virus/hack doesn't make sense to me. Also he could do what any manager/business owner would do and tell the client the agent in question is on holiday until X date but we will investigate and confront agent on their return to work. But no he had to go off on one and ruin their time off for what?
Gosh, what a lot of palarva over nothing! So the "agent's" laptop had a virus but it only sent the cnut to one person! So bleeping never happened!

Be funny if it did, to all members they communicated with, and CuntTM was used.....if there's any computer virus maker's on here please make it happen, obviously only limited to TeamRH systems, there'd be CuntTM's flying all over the place!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.