TeamRH #8 When you order James Smith on Wish and they send Richie Howey…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rachel has been responding to comments on the insta post, it does seem like she is making a comeback. Perhaps she is going along with the narrative that Richie posted as in it was the trolls and online hate that drove her away. If that is the case then business is more important than morals it seems.

I recall a philosophical post from Rach on fb talking about finding herself and mentioning ego death. This was just before she went quiet. People talk about ego death as part of recovering from narcissist abuse, I had wondered if this was an indicator of what she was going through. I hope she is ok either way. If she is or was complicit then my only guess is she was brainwashed by him but now is in too deep career wise.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Is there any promotion of her return to insta or YouTube on the Facebook page . Surely makes business sense to steer people over for traffic ????

Reactions: 1
Rachel has been responding to comments on the insta post, it does seem like she is making a comeback. Perhaps she is going along with the narrative that Richie posted as in it was the trolls and online hate that drove her away. If that is the case then business is more important than morals it seems.

I recall a philosophical post from Rach on fb talking about finding herself and mentioning ego death. This was just before she went quiet. People talk about ego death as part of recovering from narcissist abuse, I had wondered if this was an indicator of what she was going through. I hope she is ok either way. If she is or was complicit then my only guess is she was brainwashed by him but now is in too deep career wise.
Again, until she actually goes live or posts a (recent) video I don't believe it's her. He's posted from her account many times (he's messaged me from it before as well) so it's totally possible.

Reactions: 5
Again, until she actually goes live or posts a (recent) video I don't believe it's her. He's posted from her account many times (he's messaged me from it before as well) so it's totally possible.
Did he pretend to be Rachael or was there full disclosure it was him ?

Did he pretend to be Rachael or was there full disclosure it was him ?
When he messaged me he said it was him using her account. He's also commented in the POD under her account before (times he was banned from fb etc)

Reactions: 3
Is there any promotion of her return to insta or YouTube on the Facebook page . Surely makes business sense to steer people over for traffic ????
Not that I’ve seen, I’ve only seen the Instagram post. Maybe she wants it to be low key (if it is even her). If it’s not her then it’s just RH up to his usual Tom Foolery

Only just noticed that this Charlie is working for TeamRH 😮 I thought she was long gone with an earlier sweep of affiliates. I always thought she was doing the affiliate thing for her own exposure, never thought she would end up working for them. Does anyone know if she has done all along?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
Not that I’ve seen, I’ve only seen the Instagram post. Maybe she wants it to be low key (if it is even her). If it’s not her then it’s just RH up to his usual Tom Foolery

Only just noticed that this Charlie is working for TeamRH 😮 I thought she was long gone with an earlier sweep of affiliates. I always thought she was doing the affiliate thing for her own exposure, never thought she would end up working for them. Does anyone know if she has done all along?
I did not know that..........how very odd. Rachel's first video in a while is premiering on YouTube at the moment.

She's been working for them for a long time. She used to irritate the f*ckout of me when I was in the bulking group. She was constantly on his live videos sucking up to him. This was not long before I left. Shortly after I left, she became a member of the team. I know she was working for them, because I knew then that he was just hiring sycophants who'll bow down to his every word. She knew very little, other than what he'd preached to the rest of us.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It doesn't matter when it was recorded- as far as I am concerned, it shows she is still fully part of the business and condoning the behaviour. Very disappointing 😞
Not if she has no choice or say in it

But I get your point, as she's obviously choosing her stake in the business over speaking out against him

I wonder why Richie hasn’t said anything about Rachaels YouTube vids? If relations were ok with the two of them surely he would have mentioned her. She hasn’t actually been ‘live’ then I guess it’s pre-recorded vids being posted on YouTube? Could be part of a legal agreement.

Reactions: 4
Rachel could just be as calculating and nasty as him...just more 2-faced about it...hiding behind her snow white persona...there are many woman like that. I dont believe for a minute that she is the sweet & innocent princess she tries to make out to be

Reactions: 10
I wonder why Richie hasn’t said anything about Rachaels YouTube vids? If relations were ok with the two of them surely he would have mentioned her. She hasn’t actually been ‘live’ then I guess it’s pre-recorded vids being posted on YouTube? Could be part of a legal agreement.
It is all so weird, if the business has split, if I was her I would want to completely disassociate with the name team RH as it is so toxic. But this insta/youtube thing just looking like Rachael and the app and FB page being lead by that moron and his hareem........it is the weirdest of situations.......no real winners so no real point.

He forgot to mention packing your scales / take them to restaurants

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.