TeamRH #8 When you order James Smith on Wish and they send Richie Howey…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I doubt she has left him. Has one of the ex employees once said, she was just as bad as him.
Does she herself actually have any qualifications in fitness? Or is she just another influencer?
She is 50% of this company and has said nothing when he has abused people for leaving reviews, or daring to question the crap plan they peddle out. This makes her complicit.
Yep. That's exactly it. Regaress whether you participate or stand by and watch it happen you're as guilty

Reactions: 6
Or maybe this is them beginning to split the business up after relationship break up?
That's exactly my first thought. He gets fb,platform to be vile/oppositional/toxic and the diet plan. She gets insta, bit of a clean slate, platform to look pretty, come across as kind(?!?! Still undecided on that one, would like to hear her side) and the fitness business.

Have you seen her bio? Workouts, life coach, food inspo and recipes. Basically all the things lacking but what she was doing during lockdown #1! Life Coach is new though!

Reactions: 3
Yeah I think trying to build her insta following without his toxic presence, so many women fitness influencers out there, she could do well if she avoids his style of advice. Might be good for her to see she can go it alone, I don’t think she’s anything like him, and I can imagine what working with him is like, people like him are often hard to stand up to

“My attributes are helping propel TeamRH to the top” RH (2022) referring to the positive attributes he has as part of his ADHD which I think he said is attention to detail.

• Haha
What is Rachael like as a person? Do any local folks know what she's like? I know she's complicit in his abuse really when they own a company together but do they even live together / are they even a couple any more? I remember reading she lived elsewhere or something. I noticed the Instagram thing today and it made me wonder.

Reactions: 2
What is Rachael like as a person? Do any local folks know what she's like? I know she's complicit in his abuse really when they own a company together but do they even live together / are they even a couple any more? I remember reading she lived elsewhere or something. I noticed the Instagram thing today and it made me wonder.
Im pretty sure that their split was all speculation

“My attributes are helping propel TeamRH to the top” RH (2022) referring to the positive attributes he has as part of his ADHD which I think he said is attention to detail.
Honestly could the guy blow any more smoke up his own arse! He's vile scum

Scum

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
It must really hurt that they only have a 4.6 score on trustpilot and James Smith has 4.7!

Im happy to see a new review re: the disgusting claim that he knows more about diabetes that the medical experts.

Reactions: 6
It must really hurt that they only have a 4.6 score on trustpilot and James Smith has 4.7!

Im happy to see a new review re: the disgusting claim that he knows more about diabetes that the medical experts.
Wonder what it would be without the protein reviews as James smith reviews are all about the plan 🤣

Reactions: 4
Even that score is massively inflated by protein powder reviews so I’d say they’d be around a 3 🙈

I really wish his followers were aware, I'd love it to be posted on his members page lol

Reactions: 1
Until I actually SEE Rachel in person either live or in a video, I don't believe she wrote that at all.

Reactions: 9
Honestly could the guy blow any more smoke up his own arse! He's vile scum

Scum
to the person who did the TP review saying they have to pay the extra £23. RH can't just make up a number that sounds like a valid admin cost of chasing the payment. It's an automated system, it costs next to nothing to send that email to you. No court will ever justify that amount so don't ever pay it. Banks got massively fined for doing this tit in the past

Until I actually SEE Rachel in person either live or in a video, I don't believe she wrote that at all.
I reckon they've got a load of videos she recorded before they split and he's posting them on Instagram over the 8 weeks. Just enough to cover 3 days a week for 8 weeks, then it'll go silent again

Until I see a photo of her holding a copy of today's newspaper, it's all bullshit. Or unless one of her videos says "Hi, I'm back after a long break"

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Signing up with TeamRH via their website is how they’ve got people tied in. If you download directly from App Store you are able to complain directly to Apple for a refund (under 14 day cooling off period) not sure about android users.

So yeah, they want to encourage people to sign up through their website to avoid third party involvement and stop people being able to request refund via Apple. Scam artists. It’s just a numbers game.

Attachments

• Wow
Signing up with TeamRH via their website is how they’ve got people tied in. If you download directly from App Store you are able to complain directly to Apple for a refund (under 14 day cooling off period) not sure about android users.

So yeah, they want to encourage people to sign up through their website to avoid third party involvement and stop people being able to request refund via Apple. Scam artists. It’s just a numbers game.
He's a slimey little c#nt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.