TeamRH #8 When you order James Smith on Wish and they send Richie Howey…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've been gobsmacked reading these over the last couple of days and have joined purely for this discussion.

I joined Team RH in 2017 and it was honestly brilliant. Smallish group, loads of support (Rachael and Pete in particular), genuine coaching and food suggestions. The calorie clubs came along which really helped and were great communities. There were daily challenges for things like squats and burpees and it was great fun. The 80/20 rule made sense and was easy to follow - i always interpreted it as meaning if you eat nutrition dense food most of the time you don't need to sweat it about having a cake and coffee from time to time. I lost two stone reasonably quickly and although I had more to lose life got in the way and I left.

Finally feing motivated to do it again I rejoined last year and can't believe the change. There is zero content, no coaching, no fun in the community and the app is a joke. Richie was always a bit of dick but he's become a complete megalomaniac. What an eye opener. Actually can't wait to see it all come crashing down on him now.

Reactions: 30
1. If he genuinely felt or feels suicidal, I'm sorry for that. I wouldn't wish it on anyone. But it's a separate issue to the way he treats people and behaves on a public platform.

2. Rachael....I'm sure she has had nasty messages at some point, she's super pretty and people can lash out when jealous. But again, this is about two separate issues that he is conflating. I don't believe any single one of us here on tattle has trolled or insulted Rachael. We are unhappy with the service TeamRH provided (or failed to provide) and the behaviour of Richie in particular. Rachael being trolled is a separate matter.

3. It still concerns me how Rachael is used as a shield, silent partner, someone who they hide information from (that Sorcha message mum reloaded shared).

4. Richie...people are generally forgiving. Step up, be accountable, get some training and be better. Stop playing the victim.

Reactions: 12
Hi everyone just tried to read the wiki then but it says it’s being edited.

i joined RH a few years ago, sacked it off after a couple of months. The app is absolute tit and the plan was just the same as any other person of my weight which pissed me off.
He’s a bleeping hole. I’d love to know if all the ones that were up his arse during his hey day are all still members now… and did he split up with Rachael? He makes out as if he changed her life.. she’s got more about her than you ever will Richie.

I hate that he promised never to commit suicide like it’s a choice for people .. people who commit suicide are in a horrendous place and it isn’t as simple as saying ‘I’d never do that’ … and also, calling people ‘normal’ duck off.

Last edited:
The replies are even worse…”stunning and brave” “I am sat here crying my eyes out” course you are love. Exactly what he wanted to detract from the horrible reviews

• Haha
I wish I wasn't blocked because I'd comment on that post to tell him how appalling he is and how pathetic all his arse lickers are 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Wtf is that post, of course he played the mental health card but they lovely trustpilot comments show what a nasty beast he is

Ritchie if you wanted a bleeping day off you certainly can,stop wasting ya time talking tit on the socials , making up fake profiles , listening to feedback - bleeping hell the peace you’d have.

I’ve just had a mate post on his attention seeking post. She’ll be getting booted off my list for being so stupid 😂

• Haha
So someone who has felt suicidal thinks that it's OK to blame others for staff "hanging from a bridge"

duck off Richie, you've been rumbled, your damage limitation may work on your sheep but it won't wash with anyone with half a brain you silly little.man.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
So someone who has felt suicidal thinks that it's OK to blame others for staff "hanging from a bridge"

duck off Richie, you've been rumbled, your damage limitation may work on your sheep but it won't wash with anyone with half a brain you silly little.man.
This is exactly what I'm hoping for, his sheep will continue but anybody new looking at this will either run a mile or join him because they're as cuntish as he is. Vulnerable people please keep well away!

Reactions: 4
I'm sure this may have been posted before but if this doesn't SCREAM 'Wish James Smith' then I don't know what does...

1652473139144.png

• Boo hoo poor me, I'm so important I can't take a day off or the business would collapse
  • Hey Emma, Sock, RB et all, I'm so important I need you to take pics of my ass crack. NOW GET BACK TO WORK!! Where's 'my Raaaaach...' I need her wheeling out so we can pretend to still be TEAMRH. I'm just off to my luxurious hotel, ya know for business purposes
  • I'm doing it all for you guys, I'm feeling suicidal but I'll put my own MH on the line for YOU SUCKERS TO PAY FOR ANOTHER BAAAAAAD HAIR JOB. What's that you say, I'm a hero, I'm sooooo brave, you're in tears...' Ahhh shucks stop it you guuuuysss
  • Hey Trust Pilot, take down every negative review, I DEMAND it because I am SOOOOO important. DO IT NOW!!
  • Affiliates - need I say more
  • Responses to negative reviews on TrustPilot - again, nothing more to say

• Heart
Reactions: 17
No time off 🤣 he goes on lads' holidays and his business is near enough online he could work from a beach.
Takes £0 money. How does he buy food, pay rent, gas, electric. Pay for his business his cosmetic surgery etc etc etc on £0 wages. When it was a CIC they squirreled away alot of money. I was told this by one of their accountants. They aren't short today either.
He bullied/bullies Rachael.
As much as I despise the guy. If he is suicidal and fights the thoughts daily I hope he does get help because it is not nice.
At the same time can we call him weak because he can't possibly be suffering due to something he has done, stress and stress hormones contributing to his MH is that an excuse. Just like he calls us lazy bleeping excuse makers and it isn't hormones, medication, etc etc just laziness.
Still a 🔔🔚

Reactions: 7
I’ve now had an email from Trust Pilot to say Richie has marked my review as “defamatory” and I need to provide proof of the “punch them in the c*nt” comment and other bits. Ffs accept you’re a wanker and leave us all alone if your business and world beating app is that good 🤦🏼‍♀️
Off for a scroll back to find the screemshots again as I’ve some them off already but deleted them from my phone

Reactions: 3
I’ve now had an email from Trust Pilot to say Richie has marked my review as “defamatory” and I need to provide proof of the “punch them in the c*nt” comment and other bits. Ffs accept you’re a wanker and leave us all alone if your business and world beating app is that good 🤦🏼‍♀️
Off for a scroll back to find the screemshots again as I’ve some them off already but deleted them from my phone
If you can post what thread and what page in the thread you find them, that'd be great - I've been doing the same on his FB pages most of the day and needs some of the screenshots on here as evidence for TP.

Also, in response to TP log a complaint under whistleblowing stating since the flag tool has been reinstated for him he is yet again abusing it by flagging pretty much every negative review this week, and that the least you expect is that the tool not be reinstated for him until the outcome of their investigations into all the whistleblower complaints TP have received this week.

Reactions: 3
Could you post the worst screenshots here please as i also need to send them to TP. I so hope they get fed up with this man-baby soon

Could you post the worst screenshots here please as i also need to send them to TP. I so hope they get fed up with this man-baby soon
Here you go for now…

Sorry if I’ve duplicated any, it’s a bit difficult for me to see on my screen. Good luck x

Attachments

Last edited:
OK I see what he's done. By constantly bringing up "rival group", and "reloaded" he's managed to convince TP that's its a smear campaign from them, even though its duck all to do with any other weight loss group. This guy is an absolute disgrace with no morals.
I think he's borderline
Tempted to ask which hotel he’s staying at so we can all send a care package
Roomzzz Newcastle, or at least that's the one in some of his previous pics.

As for the 🐂 💩 about not raking any money from the business, yeah right. He's driving around in an Audi TT RS, and from the looks of it, it's the newer version. Not much change out of £60k for that. Even if he's stuck it through the company, he'd have it on a P11D, so he'd be paying for it through his tax.

I'd love to know how Rachael is doing. I hope she's moved on with her life. She fell out with me after I got into a row with her after I'd left TRH. I was posting on a Rebelfit comment about what WJS was like and how people had been left with eating disorders. Part of me hopes she was like this because of cult mentality, but the other part of me wonders if she was complicit with him

Reactions: 10

Thank you. It’s me that was replied to and it has effected me.

I know it’s not true but it’s playing on my mind. It’s made me really uncomfortable. But it’s ok it’s “banter”

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Thank you. It’s me that was replied to and it has effected me.

I know it’s not true but it’s playing on my mind. It’s made me really uncomfortable. But it’s ok it’s “banter”
Do not let him effect you, it's all absolute bullshit. It's disgusting what he said but he won't give a tit that it's effected you like this. He'll be getting a kick out of you posting here that it's effected you, that's how twisted and toxic he is.
Did you report his response to you on TP? (Apologies I can't remember if you said you did)
I'm sorry he's made you feel like this but he won't care and it's not true, everything that comes out of that cu*ts mouth is a pile of bullshit.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.