TeamRH #2 ego stroking, leave a 5* review or I'm coming after you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've just read through the first thread on this. I signed up 3 weeks ago, I feel like a bit of an idiot. I think I thought it was a different person/plan I was signing up for. No chance of cancelling now. I have lost weight, but I don't see what I'm getting for my £6.99 a month. I haven't had issues with the app, but have had question sdeleted on fb group and told to watch videos. Looks like I'm in it for the year now.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I've just read through the first thread on this. I signed up 3 weeks ago, I feel like a bit of an idiot. I think I thought it was a different person/plan I was signing up for. No chance of cancelling now. I have lost weight, but I don't see what I'm getting for my £6.99 a month. I haven't had issues with the app, but have had question sdeleted on fb group and told to watch videos. Looks like I'm in it for the year now.
I think that is why they do it, as once you sign up you realise you’re basically paying for an interface with MFP and the odd workout video (there’s better on YouTube free)

Reactions: 5
Hi,can understand your frustration at this. All I can say is put aside the ‘coaching’ and what goes on in the Facebook pages as the program does work. I joined in July 2019 and have lost 5 stone. I have stepped aside having been suspended from the members group three times now for differing times as they didn’t approve of what I had posted, one was a picture of an affiliates page. Also the attitude and way of dealing members has changed dramatically in that time. So if you are able to follow the plan and switch off from the rest you can get results. I have not tried to cancel mine as it was yearly and have just left it running but am not participating anymore. Others will no doubt let you know what they did.

Reactions: 4
Hi,can understand your frustration at this. All I can say is put aside the ‘coaching’ and what goes on in the Facebook pages as the program does work. I joined in July 2019 and have lost 5 stone. I have stepped aside having been suspended from the members group three times now for differing times as they didn’t approve of what I had posted, one was a picture of an affiliates page. Also the attitude and way of dealing members has changed dramatically in that time. So if you are able to follow the plan and switch off from the rest you can get results. I have not tried to cancel mine as it was yearly and have just left it running but am not participating anymore. Others will no doubt let you know what they did.
Amazing weight loss! Agree though- the science behind it works, it’s the individuals who spoil it

Reactions: 5
Calorific deficit isnt a new thing though! he preaches like he invented it!!
Oh absolutely - I just mean it’s not like some crazy eating bananas all day diet, if you can ignore him and use the group to see what other people are doing etc then it may way help the lady who has just joined x

What’s all this about - looks like someone calling out the lack of support on FB

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Oh absolutely - I just mean it’s not like some crazy eating bananas all day diet, if you can ignore him and use the group to see what other people are doing etc then it may way help the lady who has just joined x

What’s all this about - looks like someone calling out the lack of support on FB
Not surprised at all!

Reactions: 1
The man is an idiot, who has got extremely lucky that he managed to surround himself with hard-working individuals who were willing to bust a gut for him and his "dream", selling them on false promises of fortune and glory that never materialize despite him earning millions. I think his house of cards won't last much longer 🤞 . The way he treats people(all people) is abhorrent despite the way he talks about building people up on his SM he does the exact opposite making sure people stay in their box and he has control. I don't normally wish bad things on people but he is disgusting.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Hes regurgitating a video about toning arms and a drawing of a woman with a hairy fanny! They are all lapping it up saying how hilarious he is and how much they love him!!!

• Sick
  • Angry
I used to run lots and I enjoyed it, also yoga, but they don’t encourage that as it doesn’t fit into their plan. I’ve gone back to yoga, running and boxing with some weights mixed in and my body is much happier for it. Their plan of starve yourself down until you lose your period is dangerous and ignorant. I don’t believe the female body is meant to lose as much fat as they expect you to when they push all their protein and weight lifting and endless steps on you. I would rather have a fat bum and a functioning body, than be shredded like their after photos from using weights and not have a period and have bones sticking out of my chest. But oh it’s fine... because you can bulk up and shred endlessly, which has been proven to be worse from your health than just being overweight. So, so much for his “it’s all about the health and living a long life” bullshit. It’s all fear of looking fat, that’s all he cares about.

Attachments

Reactions: 7
I used to run lots and I enjoyed it, also yoga, but they don’t encourage that as it doesn’t fit into their plan. I’ve gone back to yoga, running and boxing with some weights mixed in and my body is much happier for it. Their plan of starve yourself down until you lose your period is dangerous and ignorant. I don’t believe the female body is meant to lose as much fat as they expect you to when they push all their protein and weight lifting and endless steps on you. I would rather have a fat bum and a functioning body, than be shredded like their after photos from using weights and not have a period and have bones sticking out of my chest. But oh it’s fine... because you can bulk up and shred endlessly, which has been proven to be worse from your health than just being overweight. So, so much for his “it’s all about the health and living a long life” bullshit. It’s all fear of looking fat, that’s all he cares about.
That’s what annoys me with things like his constant bashing on running etc- yes you might not get amazing biceps, but you can still be healthy and at a decent weight etc, not everybody spends their life desperate for a 6 packs and guns. I love lifting weights and don’t enjoy cardio, but I lift weights because I enjoy it and to lose weight, not because I want to be shredded. Yoga is brilliant for core strength and flexibility but also for mental well being which is also key to eating well

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.