TeamRH #2 ego stroking, leave a 5* review or I'm coming after you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I still run because I love it (well most of the time) and its good for my mental health. I don't mind weights, but I don't find it helps me in the same way as running. I see it more as functional.

Reactions: 6
I’m another one who runs. He’s completely missing the point. It keeps me balanced and being out in the fresh air really makes me feel ten times better than a weights session!

Reactions: 7
Totally put off by all his recent rants. I found him amusing at first and thought he did have a point, but now it's just cringe and off putting. Fk this, fk that, insult insult, nipple "joke".... Nah mate. I've cancelled my subscription, lucky didn't have long left!

Reactions: 9
Totally put off by all his recent rants. I found him amusing at first and thought he did have a point, but now it's just cringe and off putting. Fk this, fk that, insult insult, nipple "joke".... Nah mate. I've cancelled my subscription, lucky didn't have long left!
What happens when you cancel. Ive only just signed up unfortunately. I didn't like how offensive he is in his most recent fb post.

Reactions: 4
Wasn't it awful! I lost what point he was actually trying to get across.

I emailed Ashbourne management asking them to cancel my membership. I only had a month left of the year so they just replied saying they'll cancel it after the last payment. You have to pay the year unfortunately once you've been scammed in.

How long ago did you sign up? I think there's a cancellation period but not sure how long...

• Sad
Reactions: 2
omg a friend on instagram just posted a pic of her and her child in the team RH hq ?!! what on earth!

• Sad
  • Wow
omg a friend on instagram just posted a pic of her and her child in the team RH hq ?!! what on earth!
Only time they will ever get close to meeting them, they do not go and have meet ups like James Smith does, a man of the people with genuinely no airs and graces (love or hate his style).

Reactions: 4
Can you only sign up for a year minimum? That’s crazy! God I hate this man, vile, thick and worst of all has so many idiots blowing smoke up his ass.

Can you only sign up for a year minimum? That’s crazy! God I hate this man, vile, thick and worst of all has so many idiots blowing smoke up his ass.
Yes a year minimum, you are correct in your description of him, hes a vile pathetic excuse of a man!

Reactions: 1
Yes a year minimum, you are correct in your description of him, hes a vile pathetic excuse of a man!
That’s insane! I’ve never come across any other similar business that does that. Yes some companies might offer a cheaper yearly rate and then a slightly more expensive monthly subscription but for him to not offer anything for a shorter period is so cynical.

Reactions: 1
I’ve heard a rumour that he’s raging about the groups making this public knowledge and wants them all shut down, maybe because it’ll lose him sales when people see how corrupt they are, especially when they promote unhealthy and disordered eating behaviours.

Reactions: 7
That’s insane! I’ve never come across any other similar business that does that. Yes some companies might offer a cheaper yearly rate and then a slightly more expensive monthly subscription but for him to not offer anything for a shorter period is so cynical.
And the reason being he knows that as soon as youve signed up you will realise you are paying to use a free app, and its all a con, so he has to tie you into a years contract because otherwise people would leave in droves after the first month if not week, its so tit!

What happens when you cancel. Ive only just signed up unfortunately. I didn't like how offensive he is in his most recent fb post.
He has issues!!!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Sign up for a year to be forced to tolerate him witch, moan & get his nappy in a twist just because he can't deal with situations like an adult.
Richie wichie, gets grumpy wumpy. When he throws his toys out the pram he's compelled to tell his brainwashed followers, who pay him for this luxury so they can reassure him he's really a good boy.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Sign up for a year to be forced to tolerate him witch, moan & get his nappy in a twist just because he can't deal with situations like an adult.
Richie wichie, gets grumpy wumpy. When he throws his toys out the pram he's compelled to tell his brainwashed followers, who pay him for this luxury so they can reassure him he's really a good boy.
Richie wichie gets grumpy wumpy should have been the threads title 😂😂🙌🏻🙌🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 3
He should quit with the stupid, moaning videos and do some more workout videos. Only so many times you can do the same videos over and over again. I can’t even remember the last time I saw a new workout video. I’m paying each month to use Mfp to transfer onto their app, can’t approach with questions in fear of becoming his latest ‘lazy Lisa’ or what stupid names he uses. I can’t wait for my contact to end and I can spend my money with someone who is willing to help someone without the fear of being put down and entering the cycle I’m jn now.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.