TeamRH #2 ego stroking, leave a 5* review or I'm coming after you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He should quit with the stupid, moaning videos and do some more workout videos. Only so many times you can do the same videos over and over again. I can’t even remember the last time I saw a new workout video. I’m paying each month to use Mfp to transfer onto their app, can’t approach with questions in fear of becoming his latest ‘lazy Lisa’ or what stupid names he uses. I can’t wait for my contact to end and I can spend my money with someone who is willing to help someone without the fear of being put down and entering the cycle I’m jn now.
This is really sad to read ☹.

Did you receive a contract document when you signed up for the 12 months? Did he confirm what you get for your monthly payment I.E new workout videos, ongoing support? If he isn’t sticking to his contract you have every right to cancel early.

Reactions: 3
He must be losing people in droves....offering offering to knock £20 off the yearly fee if you re-join.....😏 I'd rather smear myself in tuna and go sit in a tank of piranha fish thanks!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
He should quit with the stupid, moaning videos and do some more workout videos. Only so many times you can do the same videos over and over again. I can’t even remember the last time I saw a new workout video. I’m paying each month to use Mfp to transfer onto their app, can’t approach with questions in fear of becoming his latest ‘lazy Lisa’ or what stupid names he uses. I can’t wait for my contact to end and I can spend my money with someone who is willing to help someone without the fear of being put down and entering the cycle I’m jn now.
Yes!
I was paying then he said he was letting everyone use the private Facebook for a special offer people could access it for free....not that there's much on it.
Ignoring the fact he's rude, the group is too big there's no support unless you are a chosen one.
Have to say I'm loving Preece Nutrition

• Heart
Reactions: 7
How is he allowed people in his HQ when non essential businesses are closed. Gyms are closed, non essential shops are closed.

He is just asking to be reported

Reactions: 7
How is he allowed people in his HQ when non essential businesses are closed. Gyms are closed, non essential shops are closed.

He is just asking to be reported
Exactly this, presumably because he is basically god so no rules apply...

I see he’s off calling people lazy on FB again...

Reactions: 3
Yes!
I was paying then he said he was letting everyone use the private Facebook for a special offer people could access it for free....not that there's much on it.
Ignoring the fact he's rude, the group is too big there's no support unless you are a chosen one.
Have to say I'm loving Preece Nutrition
Thinking of signing up to preece to finish my journey off. Good to hear you are loving it

Reactions: 1

He's like a broken record 🥱

I did find that little clip he did taking the piss out of "hole world" funny back in the day... the bit where mentioned them needing your £5 a week or they don't get fooking paid.... oh the irony of what he has now become eh!

Reactions: 9
How?

How can he think this is professional and helps people?

My late Mum used to comment on my weight constantly. Used to try and bribe me to lose weight with *a whole new wardrobe of clothes*

Y'know what that did to me? Yep, made me feel resentful, made me feel worthless, made me feel that I *was* what I weighed. And yes, it made me eat more as I was so disheartened that I wasn't good enough.

If only he really knew what he was doing to people ....

Attachments

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
How?

My late Mum used to comment on my weight constantly. Used to try and bribe me to lose weight with *a whole new wardrobe of clothes*

Y'know what that did to me? Yep, made me feel resentful, made me feel worthless, made me feel that I *was* what I weighed. And yes, it made me eat more as I was so disheartened that I wasn't good enough.

He doesn't care as long as hes getting your money! He is absolutely vile, lower than a rattlesnakes belly!!!

Reactions: 6

The problem is some of the points he makes are valid but he misses the point with other things and has no empathy. Yes, some people can be lazy (I count myself in that, some days I can’t be bothered to do all my steps or workout) however most people with a real job cannot possibly type reports or emails whilst on a treadmill as their work has to be to a professional standard so full concentration is required, it’s slightly different to him typing out sweary vulgar facebook posts while on his treadmill! And if you have to take important phone calls while looking at notes/stats or you attend meetings virtually or in person you can’t exactly jog on the spot because it’s unprofessional! Some people are sitting in a courtroom most of the day or sitting doing clinics with vulnerable people, how in the world does he expect them to “multitask”???

Reactions: 13
The problem is some of the points he makes are valid but he misses the point with other things and has no empathy. Yes, some people can be lazy (I count myself in that, some days I can’t be bothered to do all my steps or workout) however most people with a real job cannot possibly type reports or emails whilst on a treadmill as their work has to be to a professional standard so full concentration is required, it’s slightly different to him typing out sweary vulgar facebook posts while on his treadmill! And if you have to take important phone calls while looking at notes/stats or you attend meetings virtually or in person you can’t exactly jog on the spot because it’s unprofessional! Some people are sitting in a courtroom most of the day or sitting doing clinics with vulnerable people, how in the world does he expect them to “multitask”???
exactly, I’m WFH at the moment but can be pretty much solidly in video calls 8-6pm, having a wee/drink is hard enough and my job isn’t the sort where you can bounce around while in video (fairly serious role)

exactly, I’m WFH at the moment but can be pretty much solidly in video calls 8-6pm, having a wee/drink is hard enough and my job isn’t the sort where you can bounce around while in video (fairly serious role)
However I can pretend to be making notes while reading this page on my phone on the desk 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
How?

Hunka chunka?! Fat shaming bastard.

What does it matter if you’re lazy though? It’s your life at the end of the day to do with as you want. It’s not up to anyone else to judge that. For any reason.

Reactions: 5
Someone who uses the phrases ''fatty bum bum'' and ''hunka chunka'' no matter what context they have used, are a fat shamer in my book! How are people thinking this is funny? Do they like being made fun of or am I offended at everything?

• Heart
Reactions: 18
This mornings disgusting thoughts of Richie. I can’t believe people actually think this is ok.
94A1FEBD-C9DB-441D-839A-16EC2242CA2D.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.