TeamRH #2 ego stroking, leave a 5* review or I'm coming after you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Since finding this thread, all Iโ€™ve wanted to do is cause a drama in the Facebook group ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

someone mention baking el a while back. I wonder if once sheโ€™s got to her goal, sheโ€™ll leave the affiliate programme. Her bestie Sharon has left and Iโ€™m sure sheโ€™ll have a story to tell. Sharon was the one that convinced her to join teamRH in the first place after being with SW.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Since finding this thread, all Iโ€™ve wanted to do is cause a drama in the Facebook group ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

someone mention baking el a while back. I wonder if once sheโ€™s got to her goal, sheโ€™ll leave the affiliate programme. Her bestie Sharon has left and Iโ€™m sure sheโ€™ll have a story to tell. Sharon was the one that convinced her to join teamRH in the first place after being with SW.
Hopefully she leaves, but that place has had married couples where one stays and one leaves, so not sure that friends will be a big enough bond to have El see the light.

Your not missing anything!!๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ

Dont want to sound mean.....but 'Baking El 'irritated the hell out of me! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
I mean she seems harmless but thereโ€™s just something really annoying about her ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ tbh I find all the affiliates and the ones who buy the sweatshirts proper annoying, and definitely the ones who get all smug with people who question richies methods (madness)

Reactions: 3
I mean she seems harmless but thereโ€™s just something really annoying about her ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ tbh I find all the affiliates and the ones who buy the sweatshirts proper annoying, and definitely the ones who get all smug with people who question richies methods (madness)
I know what you mean. She seems a really genuinely lovely person, but yeah, thereโ€™s something a bit irritating about her. I feel sorry for her too, she did lives at 6am everyday even on holiday or when sheโ€™s ill. I donโ€™t understand it. Must be exhausting having to keep up with just the social media let alone the demands of the plan!

Reactions: 6
Finding you fabulous aka Sharon has been able to market how own finding your fabulous tshirts now. Not allowed as an affiliate even though she was pulling some members in

Reactions: 1
Finding you fabulous aka Sharon has been able to market how own finding your fabulous tshirts now. Not allowed as an affiliate even though she was pulling some members in
sheโ€™s no longer an affiliate so she can do what she likes now.

Reactions: 2
I find them all cringey, especially ones who have the profile picture on facebook with Team RH banner, or even worse wearing their hoodies on profile pics :sick:

I know what you mean. She seems a really genuinely lovely person, but yeah, thereโ€™s something a bit irritating about her. I feel sorry for her too, she did lives at 6am everyday even on holiday or when sheโ€™s ill. I donโ€™t understand it. Must be exhausting having to keep up with just the social media let alone the demands of the plan!
In my opinion she is a doormat, perfect, absolutely perfect for an affiliate as she does what she is told and does not answer back. We know what happens to affiliates or members who answer back ๐Ÿ˜…

I would consider even wearing a Team RH hoodie ahead of a finding fabulous t shirt, I think she is an awful person that Sharon after what she did to Irish affiliate years back.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.