TeamRH

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Online fitness/ fat loss organisation.

I’ve started this thread as there seem to be a lot of us who’ve had problems with them.

Reactions: 8
Pulling up a chair as I’m interested to see what people have to say.

I can’t complain personally at the moment as I haven’t had any issues but hearing what a few others have said has opened my eyes. I must admit though that I don’t like how when they started out they were all about not trying to sell and push things like protein powders on people and now they have their own range of protein powder. They seem to have changed over the years but not in a good way and are now making money on the things they used to slate others for.

Reactions: 7
I asked to cancel my membership due to covid, costs etc and they put me on a 3 month payment break.....currently paying £6.99 a month

• Wow
Reactions: 6
My problem is not with Team RH as such, I have found the fitness plan they promote works fine for me so far. Apart from the fact that they pretend they care so much and are not solely after your money, till you realise they sneak into their terms and conditions that they will sell unpaid memberships on to debt collection. Can't say I ever had that with WW or SW.🤣🤔

I have a big problem with the debt collectors, sorry "management" they have instructed to collect on their behalf . Ashbourne Management are the most horrific company I've ever encountered.

They have absolutely no customer service skills,ignore genuine requests and questions, cannot provide vital documents unless it's a generic forward from their files.

They have tried to charge me random amounts of money with no explanation.. eventually told me a figure was worked out pro-rata after many emails back and forth. But still didn't explain why the amount was being charged.

Ashbourne Management were brought to court on 2011 Google it, it's all there to see what they were reprimanded for. Seems like they haven't changed their ways!

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I asked to cancel my membership due to covid, costs etc and they put me on a 3 month payment break.....currently paying £6.99 a month
Yep - they couldn't give a hoot. I was getting daily threatening emails with higher and higher fees each day and when I questioned them, it was literally like a 12 year old was responding. So frustrating. I'm still paying them even though I'm not using the app, don't follow anything else as I don't believe the calorie goal they set "specifically for each person" was in any way shape or form going to help me lose weight. Absolute farce of a programme, yet again targeting vulnerable members of society.

They seemed decent when they started out a few years ago but it’s all unravelling now. He’s lost almost all of his affiliates and qualified staff, but blames it on all of them, and the “coaches” who respond to queries don’t have any official qualifications as far as I’m aware. He makes out as though he’s not in it for the money but is making millions now. He can be really unkind to people, much as I don’t mind the occasional bit of tough love and straight talking, I can’t stand bullying!

Reactions: 15
I didn't know about the debt collection agency stuff! That's awful.

I did the diet about 3 years ago & was in the best shape I've ever been in pretty much! I was a bit taken aback at the start as its so confusing - YOU MUST WATCH ALL THE VIDEOS but its not clear where to start & in which order etc & there is SO MUCH waffle & repeating themselves. The videos could be a quarter of the length if concise (I used to do this for a job so was shocked it was so bad).

I'm not into the SW style 'hun' there-there stuff but the tough talk was a bit much as Richie seemed to go in on people who were merely asking for advice. If you train people up properly, they can do it themselves.

The affiliate thing annoyed me, that awful Brummie couple, my god the bloke could moan for England, who were they? Natalie and someone, can't remember the bloke's name, he had quite a pretty face.

The affiliate thing seemed to be going down the pan with the 'teacher's pet' ones now out of favour/ sacked & all sorts of rumours of bullying.

Reactions: 9

I did the diet about 3 years ago & was in the best shape I've ever been in pretty much! I was a bit taken aback at the start as its so confusing - YOU MUST WATCH ALL THE VIDEOS but its not clear where to start & in which order etc & there is SO MUCH waffle & repeating themselves. The videos could be a quarter of the length if concise (I used to do this for a job so was shocked it was so bad).

I'm not into the SW style 'hun' there-there stuff but the tough talk was a bit much as Richie seemed to go in on people who were merely asking for advice. If you train people up properly, they can do it themselves.

The affiliate thing annoyed me, that awful Brummie couple, my god the bloke could moan for England, who were they? Natalie and someone, can't remember the bloke's name, he had quite a pretty face.

The affiliate thing seemed to be going down the pan with the 'teacher's pet' ones now out of favour/ sacked & all sorts of rumours of bullying.
I agree and I can well believe the bullying part, they're very aggressive. I don't mind the diet plan I've learnt things from it for sure, but they are just not what they used to be. I've followed from the start too. It's very disappointing that they've turned into what they are today. All about the sales and have gone really greedy.

The reviews on trust pilot are interesting. Reviews being reported and Richie jumping on lesser reviews to argue with people. So professional eh!

Following with interest.
I too was sucked in with Richie & Rachel. I followed from the beginning and got in early with them few years ago. I remember the falling out with the ex employee Munro fitness, they basically got taught him what to do then he set up in his own.

Reactions: 7
Following with interest.
I too was sucked in with Richie & Rachel. I followed from the beginning and got in early with them few years ago. I remember the falling out with the ex employee Munro fitness, they basically got taught him what to do then he set up in his own.
I do think that is what has made them paranoid about everyone being out to cheat them and dare I say it a bit bitter. I've never followed Munro fitness closely or been a member. In my eyes, by become partners with this awful company Ashbourne Management it proves they don't give a tit about their members, they are just there to take every penny they can. I wouldn't work with such a company. They are also pushing a lot of products you can clearly get cheaper on amazon. I get that they're a business not a charity, but they need to stop pretending they care so much because they don't it would seem. Makes them no different from any other greedy slimming club.

Reactions: 5
I’ve followed their plan in the past. I bought a year subscription and just didn’t renew. I think the premise is fine but once you know it you don’t need to keep paying. I’m still in the Facebook group though as I assume they don’t bother deleting people.

I found the people they had answering questions and doing “lives” very odd and I didn’t like that side (Where did they all go?!) but I do like Rachael and think she seems genuine and motivating.

They must be absolutely raking it in though and am disappointed to hear about the debt collection side

I’ve followed their plan in the past. I bought a year subscription and just didn’t renew. I think the premise is fine but once you know it you don’t need to keep paying. I’m still in the Facebook group though as I assume they don’t bother deleting people.

I found the people they had answering questions and doing “lives” very odd and I didn’t like that side (Where did they all go?!) but I do like Rachael and think she seems genuine and motivating.

They must be absolutely raking it in though and am disappointed to hear about the debt collection side
Especially when they're charging people £25 for a missed payment of 6.99 lol 😳 or in my case £30 something ... I'm gonna report them to trading standards. It’s hidden in the terms and conditions. It seems an Excessive charge for such a small monthly payment. I'm sure there are rules about companies profiting too much from charges.

I too liked Rachel, in the early days she answered/helped with some questions I had. But this hard sell with the collection company has hammered the nail in for me.

• Wow

The affiliates are/were mostly really annoying, apart from a couple who are now part of another group. There was a couple called Natalie and Liam but I think they’ve split up now. They both seemed to have a lot of issues. They still “coach” on the group facebook page but I’m pretty sure they don’t have any qualifications, which is really unethical especially when people are paying good money! There’s another one who can’t seem to stick to plan and spends most of the time talking about gynaecological type issues.

There’s so much tea I can’t even remember half of it, they sent legal letters to one of the affiliates who left and were really harassing her. Some of the stories told on one of the pages I’m on are horrific if they’re true. I’m inclined to believe they are as I don’t think there’s any smoke without fire and there are so many people reporting bad things I think it’s credible.

Richie is so rude to people, as I said I can cope ok with tough love but he frequently borders on abusive/ is abusive which could be really damaging to lots of people. So many people I’ve heard were scared to ask a question on the facebook page which is so wrong. I also doubt Richie or Rachael have ever had a real weight issue so can never truly empathise with people like me who really struggle with their weight. In Rachael’s before photos she literally looks normal which is a bit of an insult to folk like me who need to lose stones!

Reactions: 13
I was a member in the early days, it was a nice group. Friendly and nice and helpful.

Then things started getting weird, loads of affiliates, him and her both seemed to be power tripping, berating people who were struggling, basically if you hadn't done your steps or hit your targets you simply weren't trying hard enough or you were lazy, the crappy trackers everyone got refunded for.

I've seen messages sent from him to ex members who were having difficulty with their MH saying they weren't trying hard enough.

Then an affiliate left and it all kicked off, they were harrasing and threatening her. I know loads of other people left soon after.

What they teach is right and the plan works.. how they operate as a business and their attitudes leave a lot to be desired.

Reactions: 11
I was a member in the early days, it was a nice group. Friendly and nice and helpful.

Then things started getting weird, loads of affiliates, him and her both seemed to be power tripping, berating people who were struggling, basically if you hadn't done your steps or hit your targets you simply weren't trying hard enough or you were lazy, the crappy trackers everyone got refunded for.

I've seen messages sent from him to ex members who were having difficulty with their MH saying they weren't trying hard enough.

Then an affiliate left and it all kicked off, they were harrasing and threatening her. I know loads of other people left soon after.

What they teach is right and the plan works.. how they operate as a business and their attitudes leave a lot to be desired.
It’s a shame really as you’re totally right, the plan works and there is so much you can learn from them but they just go about things totally the wrong way. Again seems to be no sympathy for people who have children and real jobs! They forget they have very little responsibilities and that diet/fitness is their job so presumably it’s much easier for people like them to follow any plan, do fifty thousand steps and count every single macro down to the very gram of cucumber!

Reactions: 5
I found the not trying hard enough very annoying - I was up by 5am with my kids & worked 2 part-time jobs around the kids, often finishing at midnight. I really didn’t have time to go out for a walk 😂

Reactions: 15
I found the not trying hard enough very annoying - I was up by 5am with my kids & worked 2 part-time jobs around the kids, often finishing at midnight. I really didn’t have time to go out for a walk 😂
Exactly, you sound like superwoman to me but they just think because people haven’t hit their steps or macros they’re not worth their time, regardless of the reasons why. A bit of empathy and compassion goes a long way but he definitely doesn’t have any!

Reactions: 3
Absolutely agree with the above comments. I was with them in the very early days and they are unrecognisable how they behave these days. Involving that awful company when there was really no need to, has deffo killed it for me. They used to give it large how they lived in a tiny flat and had an ancient battered old car, because they weren't in it for the money 😄 ... not quite the same now you charge people £25 for a missed £6.99 dd huh!

Reactions: 4
Absolutely agree with the above comments. I was with them in the very early days and they are unrecognisable how they behave these days. Involving that awful company when there was really no need to, has deffo killed it for me. They used to give it large how they lived in a tiny flat and had an ancient battered old car, because they weren't in it for the money 😄 ... not quite the same now you charge people £25 for a missed £6.99 dd huh!
Apparently Richie said he had never been away on holiday with Rachael as they couldn’t afford it, then went away on a boy’s holiday 😆 He’s a knob! Must be raking it in. Cannot believe they’ve now involved that company, so much for being in it for the right reasons!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.