Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Eyeswideopen19

Weightloss isn’t perfect, the cals he sets won’t be perfect. The only way to find your weight loss cals is through trial and error. Every body is different. The calculator may have you on 2500 cals but your body may require less. He’s a absolute bellend!
Absolutely this 👏🏽
i felt like a failure because I was stepping like a crazy woman, eating 2900 calories (Iv got a lot to loose) and was hardly loosing anything at all each week. Just over 1lb most of the time. I was hitting macros tracking ever morsel to the gram and I was seeing people posting 2/3/5 pins losses that where much smaller than me. According to Richie as I’m big Betty it should be falling off and it was lack of effort..... WRONG!! I cancelled my membership, dropped my calories and Iv been constantly loosing 2lb a week for weeks. Now at a 1st 12lb loss and actually feeling like I CAN do this and not feeling demotivated and questioning myself constantly.
I know he says all the time to not lower your calories but mine where just simply too high, not everyone fits in the same box and I’m a prime example of that. Even after lowering my calories to 2400 Iv not binged like he says people will if they drop them on their own.
The best thing I did for my mental health was step away from that group, I’m proof you can do it on your own 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 24

AnderbeauJohnson

VIP Member
so you can’t answer someone in the pod, what is the point I wonder.
Oh there's loads of stuff you can do in the pod -

you can post how great Richie is
you can dissect jelly babies
you can say how you used to be lazy and wrongly thought that a full time job and being a single parent to four kids meant you couldn't do 15,000 steps a day
you can say how you got up at 4am to be able to get your steps in #noexcuses
you can say how horrible Slimming World is
and you can post how great Richie is

- it's a proper little community!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

Whatsallthis

VIP Member
This mornings disgusting thoughts of Richie. I can’t believe people actually think this is ok.
94A1FEBD-C9DB-441D-839A-16EC2242CA2D.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 21

Celine

Exactly! When i was a member, people would 'moan' saying they weren't losing fat, he would reply something along the lines of " fuck off, you thick twat, you are not hitting your macro targets!"
He contradicts himself all the time!
I once messaged him for advice as I was thinking of joining to help with fuel and training. I explained as a competitive runner that I carefully tracked my calories and macros, I told him how many I usually had a day (I had no reason to lie) he messaged me one word back............
Bullshit,
I was quite shocked and completely put off, I've never looked at his pages since!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 19

rubyblie

I’ve joined Tattle specifically so I can remind myself why I left the RH cult. This thread... the stories.. it’s so sad the impact he’s having on so many people. I’ve struggled a lot since leaving, I’ve gained all the weight back and more. And I think it’s all mindset. I’ve been told over and over by him and his content that I’m just lazy. If you don’t step on the spot like a lunatic. If you don’t sit at your kids birthday tea with your food on scales. If you don’t track your paracetomal. Fuck that. I’m not lazy, I’m human and I’m so sick of this narrative he’s pushing!

Also, why oh why was it a good use of my time to watch some random woman stepping on the spot in her house while chatting shit? How is that helpful? I used to run, but he doesn’t like that because it means your calorie burn is inconsistent day to day. I could do HIIT which I love but doesn’t get my steps up. Honestly it’s been like a very gradual awakening where I’m realising wtf have I been doing?! And why did I let him get into my head?!

no point to this just a rant 👍🏻

• Heart

SamKe

3E1DBAF9-70B4-4F95-B955-1694815A55D0.jpeg

This was todays post from preece nutrition,such a contrast from RH usual crap.

• Heart

Dd29

VIP Member
There's a post been put up today a picture of a dad at son's birthday buffet with scales tracking everything.... To me that sends the totally wrong message to those kids.

• Sad
  • Wow

rememberwayne

VIP Member
Someone who uses the phrases ''fatty bum bum'' and ''hunka chunka'' no matter what context they have used, are a fat shamer in my book! How are people thinking this is funny? Do they like being made fun of or am I offended at everything?

• Heart
Reactions: 18

dazzled103

VIP Member
Here’s an example of the renowned 1:1 coaching he barks on about. Your calories are dictated by your steps. I chose 10k steps, then upped them to 15k, so my cals increased. I started to lose weight and my cals upped again. I queried this and was given several generic responses from 3 different coaches that it was accurate, but I just wanted to know why they increased, yet none could tell me. Another query was feeling hungrier some days. A coach said I should eat the calories that are closest to average steps I walk. I asked, if I’m walking 13k on average, should I eat 10k or 15k cals. Again they responded with eat the calories closest to the average steps you walk… WHY can they not just give a simple answer. This is not coaching, this is half arsing it.
They can’t because they don’t know! Just generic responses by untrained normal people.

Because they haven't got a frigging clue!!

Heres my suggestion for new thread title, here goes...

Team RH#3 Delete and block, that is your fate if you dare to question the flock!!
or TeamRH#3 Delete and block, that’s what happens if you don’t obey the cock!! 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

Jossylovesmoss65

Here’s an example of the renowned 1:1 coaching he barks on about. Your calories are dictated by your steps. I chose 10k steps, then upped them to 15k, so my cals increased. I started to lose weight and my cals upped again. I queried this and was given several generic responses from 3 different coaches that it was accurate, but I just wanted to know why they increased, yet none could tell me. Another query was feeling hungrier some days. A coach said I should eat the calories that are closest to average steps I walk. I asked, if I’m walking 13k on average, should I eat 10k or 15k cals. Again they responded with eat the calories closest to the average steps you walk… WHY can they not just give a simple answer. This is not coaching, this is half arsing it.
Because they haven't got a frigging clue!!

Heres my suggestion for new thread title, here goes...

Team RH#3 Delete and block, that is your fate if you dare to question the flock!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17

beggingu0303

Good Riddance. Have 10 months left to pay but I’m tired of his bullying and guilt tripping😢 still losing weight but I’m tired of Richie
5CF0AF7A-2522-48FE-8FFA-092608338052.png

• Heart
Reactions: 17

LB85

I had a snotty email from Ashbourne, telling me I needed to reinstate DD. I replied with SS of RH's bullying and explained that I'd paid for coaching not to watch him bully people. They replied and said my account was now closed

• Heart
Reactions: 16

AnderbeauJohnson

VIP Member
Might be overreacting but this honestly upsets me so much. I really feel like this isn't a healthy relationship to have with food. 3 and 2/3 jelly babies ?? Come on now a third of a jelly baby won't wreck your progress
I've done the maths - 87 calories in 4 jelly babies means she's saved a grand total of 7.25 calories. That is definitely a disordered way of dieting.

• Wow

rememberwayne

VIP Member
I wonder if they pay the people getting ''trained'' to be a ''tier 1 coach''. It in my opinion is all using people for cheap labour, an online friend of mine was a ''potential'' coach a few years back and she said she was on her phone morning, noon and night for no money. It was getting to the stage where her husband was noticing how much she was on her phone. The carrot was dangled that she may have a job one day, however she soon worked out that she was being used.

In my opinion it is abuse, people get stars in their eyes and taken in by someone online with 300k followers, so are willing to do work for nothing ''to prove themselves''.

All of their coaches just seem to be people without great careers that get taken in by them to work a lot for them.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Fat_Pat

It's all such a load of shit. I lost 11 stone, maintaining successfully with calorie counting and I had a day off every week and always just rounded up my calories, counted a carrot as one carrot, never ever weighed a fucking banana skin. These people are going to end up with eating disorders, it's so worrying.

twinkleunicorn

VIP Member
If they were as good as they say they wouldn’t need the affiliates to join groups to spread the team rh name. He is the worse.
He’s awful, My brother saw him and Rachel in Tesco, he was taking things out of the trolley telling her she couldn’t have them and he was deadly serious. I see a very weird relationship there.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 15