TeamRH #10 Richie Howey and his world class app, he’s a bully and a liar and is full of crap!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s funny cause we know he reads here yet he still doesn’t change the way he is. He’ll regret it in a couple of years when his members group keeps shrinking

Reactions: 3
Hes such an immature man, sitting doing photoshopped pics day in, day out. His life, like his marketing, is pathetically embarrassing. Imagine having such a tit company that THIS is what you have to do to sell lol. If I stumbled across his page as a newbie I'd genuinely think it was a bottom level scam run by someone with absolutely no idea on fitness or how to run a business. Oh wait......

Reactions: 7
Seen it all now. Emma is one of his minions turned ‘coach’ who has a massive crush on him 🙄🤦🏻‍♀️
That’ll be because he’s demanded his staff share his tit on their personal facebook’s...bleeping deluded bleep...anyone else heard of any other company, apart from mlms, that make u share their marketing posts on your own Facebook?
No me neither

You don’t need to hit your fibre goal if you eat jalapeños. Saves on carb intake and keeps cals low. Disclaimer: Helps if you don’t have a partner or social life and you will need to make sure you don’t stray too far from the porcelain bowl as you will be having an intimate relationship with it. I am not sure of the impact long term to your guts but I’d hazard a guess it will not be pleasant, not to mention your hole (that’s balloon knot Richie).

I should have said when you eat jalapeños in excess as in the volume seem in said fridge.
He does this purposely to lose “weight” quickly, same as binging on 20 weetabix, to act as laxative.massive red flag and eating disorder behaviour

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Is there a new thread? The PT who commented on his post yesterday has been absolutely abused by his followers and he’s given her some feedback about what she’s doing wrong!!! 🤬🤯

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
Is there a new thread? The PT who commented on his post yesterday has been absolutely abused by his followers and he’s given her some feedback about what she’s doing wrong!!! 🤬🤯
I'm blocked from all his pages so can't see anything. Narcissistic prick.

Reactions: 2
Thread title

WJS thinks he's the main man, but he's just full of tit and a desperate Dan

Are we using this one for the next title?

Any alternatives?

Richie Howey - talks shite, eats shite but wants you to believe you're shite.

I'm blocked from all his pages so can't see anything. Narcissistic prick.
This is why I have another profile - just like he does. Except, I have one. He has hundreds.

I like that one the best. Some of the other thread title suggestions referred to drugs...I find it funny but think we need to be careful with accusations. Like, we all know he does it, but we also know he'd likely try to get our thread taken down if the opportunity presented itself.

Are we using this one for the next title?

Any alternatives?

Richie Howey - talks shite, eats shite but wants you to believe you're shite.

This is why I have another profile - just like he does. Except, I have one. He has hundreds.

Reactions: 7
What absolute nasty c*nts! He really does bring out the worst in people. So condescending. He thinks he's the God of fitness, he's right and everybody else is wrong, again. Absolutely delusional

Sam Douglas AKA WJS!!!
What was interesting from this was seeing a comment WJS made about ripping the website apart and going over stuff. I suspect he needed to to avoid any more ASA action for outdated info.

Also I had a look at their members only group and now has 23,000 members so about 3k sign up after the massive campaign over the last 2 wks.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.