TeamRH #10 Richie Howey and his world class app, he’s a bully and a liar and is full of crap!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_20230112-072201.png

If all his rabid followers just looked a little.deeper then they'd find tit like this about their beloved Richie

Reactions: 9
I saw that Active mums post and screenshotted it cos I thought his and his sheep’s responses to it were vile. He really thinks he has the upper hand and moral high ground. Post pregnancy and even during pregnancy I’d rather have gone to a group where I actually had support and people with perhaps a bit more awareness of mum life than him. who is he to comment on how much other people charge for their time and classes?

Also I hate that it’s called team rh and the profile picture is just him. It suggests it isn’t a team and is in fact all about him. Just some pointers there Richie

Reactions: 14
There are so many things wrong with that post he did about other coaches.

There is a market for different types of services. Like there is for most things in the world. If you want a holiday that’s cheap and no frills you might drive to a camp site and stay in a tent for example. If that suits you and your budget that’s fine. Alternatively you might want something more luxurious and fly business class to a nice resort with someone who will serve you cocktails to your sun lounger.. He is comparing chalk with cheese. Not everyone wants to upscale their business and neither should they.

Terrible post full of self righteousness and ignorance. And he is no more successful than the lady who was commenting about her smaller business. Who decides how we define success? That lady is successful.

We might mock WJS on here because he isn’t anywhere near successful as Joe Wicks, James Smith, Slimming World etc, but the difference is he’s deluded enough to think he is in the same market as them and he wants to be. He isn’t. He is the Del Boy version. It’s the equivalent of being told you’re going on the luxury holiday for a bargain price then finding out you have to drive their yourself in the trotters 3 wheel van with Del Boy in the back occasionally making wise craics.

Reactions: 12
The interactions with the other fitness provider are unbelievable 🤯🤯 how arrogant do you have to be to start critiquing other people's products/websites when they did not even ask you to!

I feel like messaging the woman and directing her here so she can see she did absolutely nothing wrong.

Reactions: 13
The interactions with the other fitness provider are unbelievable 🤯🤯 how arrogant do you have to be to start critiquing other people's products/websites when they did not even ask you to!

I feel like messaging the woman and directing her here so she can see she did absolutely nothing wrong.
Yes, someone should do that so she can see that he is not all he tries to make out.

Reactions: 5
if you go on the Active Mummies page you can see that they're doing a hell of a lot more than WJS for their members. Actual fitness sessions to improve health, not just lose weight. One on one support, eating plans, real recipes (not the free american shite on his app).

Not just "here's your macro count, same as most other people's. Now create my fitness pal account and don't come back to me to ask for help unless you hit all your macros".

I'd much rather pay them £30 a month than give him 1p a month.

Reactions: 11
Absolutely get the point he is trying to make re your body not giving a duck, however, for some people im sure this post is hugely demoralising and I agree with this response.

Your body may well be a biological machine but your brain is not because we are human beings not machines, plus everyone is also functioning within their own unique set of circumstances. Some genuine compassion wouldn’t go a miss.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Hes a Grade A bleep. Sorry, but he is. Who the duck does he think he is? I honestly bleeping hate him with a passion. He's nothing but a nasty bully

Reactions: 10
Sam Douglas AKA WJS!!!
That's very interesting. I know who she is. I might message her personally and point her over here.

Absolutely get the point he is trying to make re your body not giving a duck, however, for some people im sure this post is hugely demoralising and I agree with this response.

Your body may well be a biological machine but your brain is not because we are human beings not machines, plus everyone is also functioning within their own unique set of circumstances. Some genuine compassion wouldn’t go a miss.
This is just a huge red flag for his narcissism. Yes, you can give excuses, but genuinely some people cannot get away to do their steps. He's an absolute bell end f the highest order and I hope that karma hits him square in the face. Show some empathy for others and you might get somewhere.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7

The person who called him out has deleted that comment and called themselves a bleep for not reading it properly! (even with the name hidden I could see the same green grinch)

• Wow
Reactions: 3
The person who called him out has deleted that comment and called themselves a bleep for not reading it properly! (even with the name hidden I could see the same green grinch)
You can almost guarantee there was a threatening DM from him asking them to delete it

Reactions: 2
He's been shown to do this on Trust Pilot reviews hasn't he? "Allowing" people out of their contract if they remove a 1 star review

Reactions: 7
He's been shown to do this on Trust Pilot reviews hasn't he? "Allowing" people out of their contract if they remove a 1 star review
Yup. He emails them, asks them to take down their negatve review and in exchange he'll cancel their contract. He's a charlatan

• Wow
Reactions: 5
The comments towards active mummies were absolutely vile. The active mummies comment was respectful. Richie, patronising AF. And his minions? Disgraceful. They'd never have the nerve to speak like that to anyone's face.

If being part of teamrh has you thinking that kind of behaviour is acceptable, check yourself into therapy.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.