TeamRH #10 Richie Howey and his world class app, he’s a bully and a liar and is full of crap!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How are TeamRH ‘destroying’ the competition 🤣🤣🤣 he classes SW, body coach, James smith, as his competitors.

Membership numbers:

SW: 900,000
Body coach: 650,000
James Smith: hundreds of thousands
TeamRH: 20,000

He speaks utter bullshit. The ‘competition’ are thriving and don’t need to make bold untrue claims to sell plans. He is like the Del Boy of the industry trying to shift his suitcase full of shoddy watches (accurate metaphor for his app and unqualified team of staff that he’s taught everything he knows).

SW, Body Coach and James Smith are in different profit making positions to TeamRH. They will not consider Richie Howey as competition at all. Let alone be in any way concerned by him being the cheapest in the UK in a desperate attempt to ‘destroy’ them.

Is there a way I can quit being a member before my year long commitment ends please (legally, won’t affect my credit score for missing a payment, etc)?
Stop paying and ignore any contact with them. Their ‘contract’ is not legally binding and is full of holes. They will only make empty threats so just ignore them.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Thread name idea: Bargain basement Richie Howey: brought to you in association with Colombian Marching Powder

• Haha
Reactions: 17
What’s going on with the new gym he is kitting out, I wonder if he is moving into face to face training? Any insider knowledge?

Reactions: 2
What’s going on with the new gym he is kitting out, I wonder if he is moving into face to face training? Any insider knowledge?
I think he's just setting up again as they moved offices. Also it's probably an expense he can claim against his tax return.

Reactions: 4
Team RH#11 : My Rachel left and I chat so much sh** I’m out of breath

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just seen Ben Carpenter on tiktok posting about spoons, his videos are so much better than WJSs. He started with "I'll never call you lazy if you can't get to the gym" meanwhile WJS will call you a lazy bleep if you don't do 15000 steps and his rapid fan base will be posting comments encouraging him, by saying stuff like they broke their leg and still managed to do 15000 steps a day.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
TeamRH 11: Richie Howey reckons he’s in competition with Joe Wicks, desperately begs for new customers to fund his next fix marching powder fix

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yes, just cancel your direct debit and ignore the emails

View attachment 1850218View attachment 1850219
100% transparent, yeah?

Being transparent means admitting you're lying by copying the same bullshit post for the third year in a row

The only change from last year is to edit out Rachael from the post because she dumped you
He has also edited the "cost per" from £1.15pw to 25p per day... showing that he has, in fact, listened to the advice and raised his prices 🤣 thick sly fker

• Haha
Damn, never thought to look these cunts up on here. Just came across this thread by accident. I was sucked in with their shite about 10 years ago now when they first appeared. Pied them off a couple of years later as got sick of the 110% or nothing commitment to counting every calorie going.

Reading on here, wow what an absolute dick he has be come 😂

Reactions: 13
Damn, never thought to look these cunts up on here. Just came across this thread by accident. I was sucked in with their shite about 10 years ago now when they first appeared. Pied them off a couple of years later as got sick of the 110% or nothing commitment to counting every calorie going.

Reading on here, wow what an absolute dick he has be come 😂
Welcome. Pull up a chair. He's off his rocker now. I joined in 2017. Followed him back in 2016. Thought he was quite amusing. Now he's just bitter and twisted.

Reactions: 10
Engagement on all his recent posts has been really poor. averaging less than 2k likes when he's got 425k page likes

He'll be absolutely fuming

The only popular posts are the ones with photoshopped shite on, like him pretending to be Joe Wicks, or the ones about "Sandra". People don't spend money with childish wankers who do funny posts, they want to know he's going to help them lose weight before spending their hard earned cash, not spend it all on cheap marketing stunts

They'll also be reading these so-called food diaries on the transformation posts and realising it's bullshit

Reactions: 7
I’ve started to follow Ben Carpenter on Facebook thanks to @BP78 recommendation. Very informative and sees weight loss as a whole system and not a standalone entity as Richie Howey does. Acknowledging that everyone is an individual and it’s not just about data data data. Refreshing and real. Richie’s blanket approach is damaging.

I’ve started to follow Ben Carpenter on Facebook thanks to @BP78 recommendation. Very informative and sees weight loss as a whole system and not a standalone entity as Richie Howey does. Acknowledging that everyone is an individual and it’s not just about data data data. Refreshing and real. Richie’s blanket approach is damaging.
I really like Ben, his posts are absolute common sense, he doesn't bang on about a magic number of steps. He also replies to others with questionable advice given.

I used to think WJS was common sense but blunt. Now I think WJS is copying other people, clueless and rude.

Reactions: 11
I really like Ben, his posts are absolute common sense, he doesn't bang on about a magic number of steps. He also replies to others with questionable advice given.

I used to think WJS was common sense but blunt. Now I think WJS is copying other people, clueless and rude.
WJS is too black and white thinking, he can’t see any other perspective but his own which works for him so should work for all. Then you look inside his fridge… and the penny drops!!

Reactions: 5
WJS is too black and white thinking, he can’t see any other perspective but his own which works for him so should work for all. Then you look inside his fridge… and the penny drops!!
Exactly this. He's found something that works for him, so he thinks by duplicating it and everyone doing as he does, should work for them. When it doesn't it's cause they're lazy or lying about food. He can't see its because HIS way is oersonalsed to him, his body, his life. Its not personalised to "Sally" so of course it won't work for her. She's not lazy, he's just a blinkered, uneducated bellend

Reactions: 7
Thanks for posting this, I’m going to go have a stalk. Always open to finding helpful advice.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.