Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Raggy

Hi! I'm a silent reader but I had to jump in to ask if anyone has seen Cath's (no bull) shopping video? Lecturing people on not buying processed food then shows her processed food then justifies it by saying she can afford it! Patronising cow 😡

I'm also an ex member.

• Wow
Reactions: 10

ToonArmy101

Did anyone else see the recent video Richie posted, ‘over the moon’ that he had been stopped by someone who said he had changed their life?

I may be totally wrong but I find these videos a bit fake and unbelievable as if they are just his way to get positive comments and advertise his business.

In the video he said he had just been to the gym then went to Tesco for some protein, stopped by a guy who said he has his app, is in the groups and has lost 6 or 7 stone.

I would have thought he would have taken his own brand of protein to the gym with him that buy from Tesco (although he could have meant food rather than a protein shake). Would the guy not have said exactly how much he’d lost, was it 6 or 7 stone. Just didn’t feel genuine to me, along with most of the other posts and videos. In the early days I watched his videos and thought this guy was really trying to make a difference and help people and not in it for money, I think he has real issues now and potentially dangerous. Personality seems very up and down

Reminded me of the stuff about his employee that he was going all out to protect and getting everyone to work through the night to get to the bottom of something that meant the colleague hadn’t done something wrong, showing he cares for his staff and trusts them. I just didn’t believe it and felt it was a way to get likes and positive comments of how kind he is and nice to work for.

charlied0106

VIP Member
Funny how the review from "sandra" hadn't been flagged, yet he's straight in there pressing the button on every other negative one.

catastrophical

Chatty Member
TeamRH 11: Richie Howey reckons he’s in competition with Joe Wicks, desperately begs for new customers to fund his next fix marching powder fix

• Haha

Zcat

Chatty Member
He's seriously unhinged. I can guarantee she's split with him, rather than a unanimous split. Confirmed split in February. I wonder if something he said about Pete's death made Rachael realise exactly how big a bell end he is?

I got blocked. One of my greatest achievements! 😂😂
Badge of honour on this page :LOL:

howareyoufinethankyou

He’s written his post to make it sound like the reason the ASA slapped him on the wrist was because he was offering a discount. He knows full well what the issue is because it would have been explained to him.

He is extremely stupid though, so he probably wouldn’t understand unless someone sat down with him and explained it like he’s a toddler. He doesn’t have Rachel around anymore to be his mummy so maybe that explains it.

Kilingtime

VIP Member
And that's for one simple reason, they have to do less "coaching" which means he can have less coaching staff, or less experienced people doing it, because they don't allow the questions to be asked in the first place. His shitty app, which hasn't been updated in 4 months and even when it was updated, it was only changes to the shop, even asks loads of questions like if you've been tracking 100% for 3 weeks before allowing you to submit a question to the support team.
'Coaching staff'- I laugh a little every time I see this. They are NOT coaches. They have zero qualifications. They literally have lists of copy & paste answers to 'coaching queries'. The group provides zero support to members.

And don't get me started on their 'rules'.
You can lose weight doing absolutely fuck all exercise.
Not eating enough protein/fibre will NOT prevent fat loss.

Zcat

Chatty Member
Damn, never thought to look these cunts up on here. Just came across this thread by accident. I was sucked in with their shite about 10 years ago now when they first appeared. Pied them off a couple of years later as got sick of the 110% or nothing commitment to counting every calorie going.

Reading on here, wow what an absolute dick he has be come 😂
Welcome. Pull up a chair. He's off his rocker now. I joined in 2017. Followed him back in 2016. Thought he was quite amusing. Now he's just bitter and twisted.

Twinkle6

VIP Member
Fucking hell 😂😂😂 “my Rachael”

She’s NOT FUCKING YOURS

It feels nothing but a “I love you Rachael take me back” post . And posting images she probably doesn’t want to see or repost? Is the guy fucking serious?!?

Mortified that two on my friends list have posted saying how sorry they are for them. How gullible

Duvetday21

The nastiness towards “Sandra” was absolutely hideous. I’m glad it was a fake account as no one should have to deal with that. But what kind of person goads people into abusing someone like that online. Because the next person they turn on could actually be real

catastrophical

Chatty Member
No woman with self respect likes dirty talk in a dating app? I mean, I personally don't like that, but I don't think it has anything to do with 'self respect'. If you want sex, get it girls.
Who is he to talk for any woman? And who is he to judge a woman who might be up for dirty talk on a dating app? He needs to stop with the fake kind and caring posts as he just misses the mark every time

charlied0106

VIP Member
Anyone else seen this on their feed? I wonder if this advertising campaign has sold much protein, makes me cringe to be honest. Wouldn’t wanna buy anything of someone who comes across a cocky arrogant person.
“Of course I’m gonna say that as I want you to buy it”

I recall him saying he would never push products. Desperate.
Exactly. When I joined it was the era of "never selling you stuff", "I'm all about your health". Now it's a shop. End of

Twinkle6

VIP Member
Weirdly if he was such a social media guru he would realise the amount he’s posting will push him out of the algorithm 😅 there is such a thing as overdoing it

catastrophical

Chatty Member
She’s no longer on social media? She has an account and it’s been posted to lately.. something is a miss then

catastrophical

Chatty Member
I asked for help with targets, there was pleasant discourse then he popped up said he'd seen the data and knew what was really going on, I couldn't possibly survive on the data I'd provided and then proceeded to do a live where I was referred to as 'testing' and used as an example of not being truthful
What an absolute tool. How can he think it’s ok to treat paying customers with such disrespect? How they’ve got any members left is a f***** miracle

• Sad

catastrophical

Chatty Member
Absolutely get the point he is trying to make re your body not giving a fuck, however, for some people im sure this post is hugely demoralising and I agree with this response.

Your body may well be a biological machine but your brain is not because we are human beings not machines, plus everyone is also functioning within their own unique set of circumstances. Some genuine compassion wouldn’t go a miss.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow