Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Claymorekick

Chatty Member
🤯 so confused 😕 so in one breath you sign up and get a coach but then in another, you don't get a coach unless you are struggling or the answer isn't already on the app? And we all know that the actual reality is that you won't get a coach unless you hit every goal for 3 solid weeks but that most people need a coach to help them do that 🙈🙈

And he is back on the coaching team - wow, aren't we all so lucky 🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10

catastrophical

Chatty Member
Isn't it funny how they have a set of images to send on WhatsApp (and somehow I imagine he's got the cheapest contract phone put through as a business expense, and has someone using that for work, rather than a professional set up) but he also uses WhatsApp on his personal phone to slag people off.
you can download WhatsApp for free into a pc or laptop and also get a mobile number for free to use for online messaging. I’m sure it’ll be the free version. They will all have WhatsApp on their pcs and there will be a separate WhatsApp account for TeamRH. You can switch between accounts on same device.

He was on that live for over an hour, just constant shit talk. Definitely on the old marching powder! An hour of making his plan look good only by literally taking every other plan and calling them shit. Absolutely pathetic, that's playground behaviour. Not an ounce of professionalism in him.

There's a good few ppl in the comments on his live saying they'll sign back up cause they've put weight on since they left. However does he nkt push the yo yo dieting and leaving and rejoining a negative thing a out SW? Does he not say he teaches you the tools so you don't gain, lose, gain, lose? The guy is deluded
There are always people commenting about that on Facebook. Used to be a member but put weight back on. The man is an absolute idiot. It is not a plan for life it’s a very regimented obsessive pursuit that should not be sold as a life plan. Who wants to weigh every ounce of food for the rest of their lives? Count every gram of protein and chug protein shakes full of awful shit. He isn’t healthy and neither is his “plan”. And to be online off your face on coke and try to blame it on a cold, sniffing all over and wiping your nose constantly on a tea towel. I bet he’s put more people off than he has won over. Not sure there are that many people who would think that was a cold and not a coke fest. Part of his diet is the cocaine to keep him active and his control his cals in my opinion. Also to give him confidence to do the lives. I wonder if any of his staff have seen that video and thought wtf am I doing working for this man?

and rather aggressively stated that he was coming for the haters in 2023 🤣 wake up TeamRH employees.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Vegasbaby

VIP Member
Not team rh but it’s about no bullshit excuses Cath. She done a live lastnight about menopause with a nurse. Told everyone to put their questions in to ask the nurse then when she was reading out peoples questions she was pulling faces and actually said at one point ‘guys all the questions your asking have them same answer as to what I’ve been saying, contact your doctor!!’. 1. If people couldn’t ask certain types of questions she should have mentioned this at the start. 2. Who does she think she is pulling faces at people asking genuine questions who need help. 3. Whats the point doing the live if the nurse can’t answer most of the questions. I was put off her from when she messaged me about what I ate and only listened in on this live for my mam who is going through menopause

• Angry
  • Wow

Twinkle6

VIP Member
Oh it’s 100% emotional blackmail, clear as day!!!!!!

The fact he’s posted those pictures. Fucking wow. He’s got a screw loose

catastrophical

Chatty Member
@TenTonKaren that’s some crystal ball you’ve got. Can you see the New Year’s Eve scene?

Barker and Berwick awarded with balloon knot supervisors of the year award for their loyalty

• Haha

TenTonKaren

That cover picture looks like the shit class photos they do at my kids primary school, but photoshopped by one of the kids as part of their IT lessons

£8million organisation and that's the best he can come up with? What a joke

It also looks like they might be getting a visit from the GDPR police very soon too

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

Claymorekick

Chatty Member
I have just looked at the other vacancies he is advertising - HR Manager, god can you imagine working in that job trying to stop him breaching employment legislation on a daily basis 😱

• Haha

charlied0106

VIP Member
WORLD CLASS post. You win the internet!

You know the problem with this post? You shouldn’t have to apologise to people at work for being short or disrespecting them. Because you should not disrespect anyone at work. Period. And we all know you’re playing it down and this is your way of diminishing responsibility for the real shit storm that’s going on. Acting like it’s normal to treat people like shit but you’re the big man because you apologised on Facebook. Pack it in man.
We can read him like a book! Regardless of how you feel, what's going on, you jeave it at the door, ESPECIALLY when you're in a managerial role. It's never acceptable to take your mood out on your staff. Apologies mean jack shit after the 10th time, especially when they're insincere and only offered to make you look good. Prick

Kilingtime

VIP Member
I did wonder if he realises the expiry date on team rh is coming up, 5yrs ago they had potential now they just seem stagnant, same stuff over and over, he's gotten worse and more negative in his Facebook posts, the team that was RH has broken down and its just the Richie Howey show. There's only 19,000 members now they have that new group. He probably realises himself that the new sign ups aren't coming at the same rate, he's having to push for positive reviews on his posts.
I'v esaid this previously as well. The days of the 'shock' fitness professional are long gone. He took it too far. He was unable to see that certain situations require a bit more background or empathy before blasting them all over social media. His peers at the time have all moved on and evolved- many incorporating wellness and mental health awareness aspects to nutrition and health. Can you imagine meditation with WJS? 🙈
It's common knowledge he can't keep staff because of his overbearing attitude and anger issues. And his latest job opening just proves how little he values people as staff.

catastrophical

Chatty Member
That fridge is the worst I’ve ever seen!
That fridge is the saddest fridge I’ve ever seen. Obviously knows nothing about nutrition beyond hitting his protein macro targets. I see health issues on the horizon. Complete lack of micronutrients and no variety at all. Says his fibre is in the freezer and cupboards so there’s zero fresh fruit/veg. It’s embarrassing that he sells weight loss plans to people. Not exactly a healthy role model

Inside the fridge, brace yourself.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 9

Cookie dough

Just saw a new ad aimed at menopausal women. He knows nothing about women’s hormones on a normal basis let alone complex menopause. Frightening!!

• Wow

charlied0106

VIP Member
He was on that live for over an hour, just constant shit talk. Definitely on the old marching powder! An hour of making his plan look good only by literally taking every other plan and calling them shit. Absolutely pathetic, that's playground behaviour. Not an ounce of professionalism in him.

There's a good few ppl in the comments on his live saying they'll sign back up cause they've put weight on since they left. However does he nkt push the yo yo dieting and leaving and rejoining a negative thing a out SW? Does he not say he teaches you the tools so you don't gain, lose, gain, lose? The guy is deluded

• Heart

catastrophical

Chatty Member
We also know that WJS has form for creating fake content. So we can’t even trust that the person in question ever posted those previous posts. Either way full on cunt mode - WJS take a bow.

• Heart

Buster101

Completely forgot I was still following the page until he started losing his mind with all these posts! Want to unfollow, but at the same time laugh at how desperate he’s got!

charlied0106

VIP Member
And you can see the difference in his demeanour too, the beginning of the video he's alert, 100 Mile's an hour, upbeat, manic - cleanly just done a line. By the end - an hour and 28 mins later- hes agitated, he's more "calmer" more still, his speech isn't like a freight train with no brakes. He's obviously hitting a comedown after no lines for over an hour.