Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MissLarissa

WORLD CLASS post. You win the internet!

You know the problem with this post? You shouldn’t have to apologise to people at work for being short or disrespecting them. Because you should not disrespect anyone at work. Period. And we all know you’re playing it down and this is your way of diminishing responsibility for the real shit storm that’s going on. Acting like it’s normal to treat people like shit but you’re the big man because you apologised on Facebook. Pack it in man.
This may have been a response to me responding to him trying to humiliate me in the POD and calling him out on accusing me of lying...needless to say they have let me out of my contract 9 months early after i repeatedly spoke to ever increasing 'senior managers'!

Reactions: 11
“Not trying to out her”…. What a manipulative cunt. And his wee minion egging him on, hey wjs and wrh 👋🏼 I know you’ll read this - how does it feel to be this pathetic?
Good old richie barker - can always rely on this racist piece to stick his tongue so far up WJS arse, back him up, nod his head like the good little yes man he is 🥴
i know this will be screensho and sent back to the powers that be so just wanted to shout out richie and ask how leaving a good job to languish in the hell hole that is team rh, TAKING A PAY CUT and working more hours than you did before is working out for you??
never sleeping and brushing your permanently work driven anxious state off as insomnia going ok for u is it??
barely seeing your family to work like a slave with no chance of getting anywhere in your career?
working under a narc who messages all times of day and night and gives u no sense of job security, that going good is it?
wake up smell the coffee and get yourself a decent job that gives u proper time with your family! working with this cunt is never going to get u ANYWHERE!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 11

BP78

VIP Member
Rachael also isn't friends with him on Facebook now, unless of course he has blocked me at long fucking last :) :) :)
He blocked one of my accounts, he hasn't got a clue who I am though. I occasionally interact on his posts so he probably thinks I'm still part of his cult.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10

charlied0106

VIP Member
Hes a Grade A cunt. Sorry, but he is. Who the fuck does he think he is? I honestly fucking hate him with a passion. He's nothing but a nasty bully

charlied0106

VIP Member
And he says it’s not a side job 😳 he wants someone with ambition. Jesus Christ he’s really worse than stupid.

I hear he has sign off on staff toilet breaks and monitors time spent taking a shit.
And monitors woman on their period breaks too

Please, someone explain to me how seemingly sane people are reading that post, that job advert, and thinking its amazing? I genuinely do not get this. And it reads like he's high on the old marching powder 🙄

The fact he's actually having to stalk Facebook comments and contact people to get membership numbers pretty much says it all. And as for upselling, and sales advisors, what happened to him never pushing sales, its not about money, its about helping ppl.

It's excruciatingly obvious that the company is struggling. And I find it bloody hilarious 😂

Last edited:

charlied0106

VIP Member
Not team rh but it’s about no bullshit excuses Cath. She done a live lastnight about menopause with a nurse. Told everyone to put their questions in to ask the nurse then when she was reading out peoples questions she was pulling faces and actually said at one point ‘guys all the questions your asking have them same answer as to what I’ve been saying, contact your doctor!!’. 1. If people couldn’t ask certain types of questions she should have mentioned this at the start. 2. Who does she think she is pulling faces at people asking genuine questions who need help. 3. Whats the point doing the live if the nurse can’t answer most of the questions. I was put off her from when she messaged me about what I ate and only listened in on this live for my mam who is going through menopause
I have serious hatred for that old woman

Cookie dough

Claiming that Joe Wicks is jumping TeamRH band wagon by bringing out an offer for January to compete with TeamRH.

Also claiming that Joe Wicks is being sneaky about it. There’s nothing sneaky or misleading about Joe Wicks offer.

Joe Wicks Body Coach has over 600k members. He doesn’t need to compete with the small fish, not the mere tadpoles that TeamRH are.

And you’re right RH, Joe Wicks has worked hard and genuinely cares about people. Not like you. Gave me a giggle this morning. The delusion is just beyond belief.

Yes, that’s exactly what you’re doing. Even though your claim is a load of rubbish.

Hmmmm and in that there is no end date to his offer again which is against ASA 🙄🤣

• Haha

xxheidiandparisxx

He needs to post consistently about what his page is actually about. Look at James smith’s insta all of his videos are related to the reason why people follow him and he posts pretty regularly. He doesn’t need to create fake accounts, fake trust pilots, photoshop images onto monuments etc. if someone went onto team rh page now they wouldn’t even know what the page was about.

littlemissnosey45

I had a Facebook ad come up for RH this evening so contacted the WhatsApp number for more details and I was going to sign up but so glad I did a Google search first which brought me to this thread!
Screenshot_20221229_211931_WhatsApp.jpg

• Heart
I joined Team RH just as their app launched. I paid for the full year in a lump sum, think it was £80 or thereabouts. I had been following Team RH since his viral Juice Plus video and absolutely loved his content, which is why I joined and I was desperate for results. I was a bit miffed to see that it was basically just FitnessPal linked with his app but anyway, beyond that I started trying to lose the weight and get into shape. I obsessed over the amount of steps I was doing. I suffer from severe mental health problems which includes obsessive behaviours which didn’t help when I was told I had to hit 15K steps to feel worthy of an award. I woke up at 4am every morning and walked circles around my living room, wore my carpets down to the threads and everything. I reached out to Richie and explained my mental health problems and explained my medication might be the cause of my weight gain, not the eating (because to be honest I wasn’t eating much) to be then told to not make excuses for my medication and that I was beyond capable of losing weight by following the plan and doing my steps. So I obsessively did my steps, had a mental breakdown, ended up in a psychiatric facility and I STILL paced the hospital trying to get my steps. I renewed my membership again. Also paying the £80 lump sum. Then noticed his content was getting more and more nasty as time went on. He wasn’t supportive anymore, he was confrontational and quick to jump to defensives. He really had it in for Slimming World and constantly bullied the organisation. He started fat shaming. He start using disgusting language for no good reason. At that point I was done. I sold my Apple Watch and refuse to count my steps anymore. I’ll happily stay a “fat Brenda” as long as it doesn’t mean that I have to involve a toxic shit haired narcissist in my journey.
this is terrible that u went through such an awful time cos of this cunt and his half arsed shit plan! ❤😩😩😩❤

WORLD CLASS post. You win the internet!

You know the problem with this post? You shouldn’t have to apologise to people at work for being short or disrespecting them. Because you should not disrespect anyone at work. Period. And we all know you’re playing it down and this is your way of diminishing responsibility for the real shit storm that’s going on. Acting like it’s normal to treat people like shit but you’re the big man because you apologised on Facebook. Pack it in man.
he’s said “I apologised to those i felt I disrespected” means he’s been a fucking cunt to all his staff but has excused some of his behaviour in his mind by VICTIM BLAMING those he felt weren’t worthy of an apology!
richie howey you are a horrible horrible piece of shit and STILL ruining people’s lives by taking out all your insecurities on your staff!
NO CEO OR BOSS RUNS THEIR COMPANY OR TREATS THEIR STAFF LIKE YOU!!! you are a vile specimen and getting random balloon knot lickers on Facebook to stroke your ego and make you feel better, is the biggest sign of how much of a fake bastard u are!!!
Go back to shagging sorka and spending weekends on the sniff, ya daft cunt!!!!!!!!!!

catastrophical

Chatty Member
Imagine being so desperate for an ego stroke you have to resort to actually trolling yourself via a two way public conversation with yourself on social media 🤯

• Haha

Twinkle6

VIP Member
Can you imagine escaping the absolute ballsack and months later having to deal with this, and see pictures resurrected, and everyone blindly commenting saying how “good” they were together. We have no idea what actually happened, but this is clearly a manipulative shot in the hope he gets what he wants with the help of his cult

Dee-Dee

The niceties complaint is the least of my worries. The fact that they have accused me of inappropriately touching and making 'explicit remarks' is defamation and untrue.

One near-top tog asked one of my friends (now an ex-employee), out of all the guys at the company, who would they most like to sleep with. This being the same person who made inappropriate comments towards me, and telling me "who are they gonna believe, you or me."

It's actually funny. I had numerous members of staff, some who still work there, who used to ask me "Why do they treat you so different?" One day the WHOLE office was talking, disrupting all work. I spoke to the person next to me for no time at all, and I was immediately shut down, told to put my headphones on and get on with my work. I said outloud, sort of to myself, "Why is what I am doing different. How am I in the wrong here?" And the individual who made the 2 complains about me (who then later regretted it) actually said "Because your name's ******" and the 4 or 5 other people sat around laughed and agreed. This was a near daily thing.

Dont' worry. I'm not bothered that you posted it here. I posted it online to help share with other potential employees what my experiences were like. Having it potentially posted elsewhere comes with that. I actually appreciate the ability to come forward and defend myself against the false allegations a little bit more.
Can you answer the question, where is Rachel ? Is she, as he claims, just no longer using social media, or is she actually no longer involved with the business ?

It's a very blunt tactic. Try to make as much noise as possible, be as controversial as possible, in the hope that he gets a lot of attention.

People have been doing this for years. He's the Piers Morgan of the fitness world.

it's a well known fact that if you ask a question on social media, you get little response. If you ask a question and give your own very controversial answer then you get a lot of response. The problem is, few people who respond to him then want to pay him money for his shitty services. They just see him as an entertaining monkey as they scroll through their feeds
Considering he thinks he’s qualified to hand out “advice” to other business owners, doesn’t seem to follow his own does he?
Total shit shambles and not qualified to give out free leaflets at a supermarket, but apparently his now lapsed “qualifications” make him feel he can advise someone with an eating disorder how to “cure” it 🤢
There’s only so long you can keep your top marketing technique of using “balloon knot”, “chocolate starfish” and “flaps” 🤢🤢🤢
What sane person thinks these are a long term marketing strategy?? 💀
No one, except Richard ☠