Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BP78

VIP Member
I saw someone on tik tok saying she used to post on tattle because she was jealous and now there's a thread about her and people are doing it because they are jealous. WJS, when you read this I can confirm I am absolutely not jealous. I just think you're a cunt 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Twinkle6

VIP Member
😂 in todays episode of “shit that didn’t happen” to garner some support

“She was a member of teamrh, had an account, logs , etc. All checked out.”

All checked out? Did her loss vs her logs not look a bit odd to ya Ritchie or did you really think you were some god 🤣

Attachments

• Haha

howareyoufinethankyou

Why is he making jokes about getting caught speeding and then having to pay double the fine because he walked out of the speed awareness course after 15 minutes?
People who speed and think it’s all a big joke are the absolute scum of the earth.

Why did you walk out Richie? Think you were too good for it?

I know if you are disruptive or don’t complete the course the facilitator can refer you back to the police to be fined and the points put on your license (my ex used to facilitate these courses) so based on Richie’s walk out and fine, he also has points but he won’t admit to that.

His jokes about the sauna and the comments on the post all come across as a bit homophobic to me. He is using gay spaces as fodder for jokes. I suspect it didn’t really happen - but he’s gotta get that engagement up!

TenTonKaren

It's very quiet over there

I wonder how stress levels are. I wonder who's had a massive bollocking because WJS is stressed to fuck about January signups

I wonder what WORLD CLASS thing they're going to launch this Christmas. We had shit Chinese barbells (which they're now trying to get rid of), then a whole load of videos using suspension trainers (which they're now trying to get rid of)

When will people finally realise he's just playing them to try and sell cheap shit at a profit, rather than doing what's best for their paying customers?

• Haha
  • Heart

TenTonKaren

🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

6pm-10pm, 5x per week inclusive of 1x Sunday per week - I mean, there's only 1 Sunday every week

You’ll reach out to potential customers who have shown interest in us on our social media platforms.
Offering support, guidance and advice around how the Life Plan works with customers lifestyles, medical conditions, mobility issues etc to potential members who are looking to sign up - so they're now actively targeting people who post on their Socials. DESPERATE!!!

Upselling our merchandise and being highly knowledgeable of our product line (protein, clothing and accessories) - Upselling? Pure fucking desperation. How about you work with your members to help them lose fat, not sell them cheap Chinese barbell sets?

And it's office based too. 6-10 on an evening. FUN

Claymorekick

Chatty Member
I would love for the person on the other end of that chat to post the full conversation somewhere (here preferably 🤣) so transparent for him to say it was awful but not actually show it so therefore it clearly wasn't and is just a tactic to get more reviews and manipulate Trust pilot. If it even happened 🤔

catastrophical

Chatty Member
😂 in todays episode of “shit that didn’t happen” to garner some support

“She was a member of teamrh, had an account, logs , etc. All checked out.”

All checked out? Did her loss vs her logs not look a bit odd to ya Ritchie or did you really think you were some god 🤣
Exactly, didn’t do a good job of checking it out did he. To be honest I didn’t see this called out anywhere so I’d be surprised if it even happened.

TenTonKaren

Excellent brand alignment. Can't even use the correct cheaply bought fucking logo on the t-shirt in the profile pic. It was probably photoshopped on as well - expect to see an updated one in the next 12 hours

Awesome work from their "head of brand"

Their page follower count went down by 1000 since they launched the rebrand 😅

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha

TenTonKaren

How come he hasn't posted on the main Team RH page in nearly a month, but he's posting all the time on his personal page?

Also, that weird bicep exercise video he posted, talking about proper technique. Ignoring the weird wanking face he's pulling while he's exercising, what's with the leg movement while doing a bicep curl? Looks to me like you're trying to show off by lifting a big weight that you can't actually lift without giving yourself a little headstart with your legs.

Typical so-called Alpha Male in a gym. Prick

klasha

Also, if I was looking for a weight loss group to follow and I’d never heard of Team RH I would feel repulsed and intimated if I checked out his page now. The direction now seems to be leaning very heavily toward muscle gain and physique. He’s totally lost his way.

• Heart

charlied0106

VIP Member
Hes absolutely vile, I hate him with a passion. He's contradicts himself daily, it's pathetic. And continuously posting and asking ppl to share is so desperate. He's laughable

charlied0106

VIP Member
Although they had been split up for months. He just decided to go public with it right before a rebrand. The cynics of us can imagine why

• Heart

TenTonKaren

He'd got full access to their tracking on his shitty app. He'll have known if they were telling the truth just by looking at that

He saw 2 pictures and jumped all over it

It's also never stopped him showing people's weight loss when they did most of it elsewhere and the last bit with him. He always shows the before picture at the start of their journey, not when they join RH

Finally, and fuck me, his spelling and grammar is atrocious

BP78

VIP Member
I’ve started to follow Ben Carpenter on Facebook thanks to @BP78 recommendation. Very informative and sees weight loss as a whole system and not a standalone entity as Richie Howey does. Acknowledging that everyone is an individual and it’s not just about data data data. Refreshing and real. Richie’s blanket approach is damaging.
I really like Ben, his posts are absolute common sense, he doesn't bang on about a magic number of steps. He also replies to others with questionable advice given.

I used to think WJS was common sense but blunt. Now I think WJS is copying other people, clueless and rude.