Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lynk

He's seriously unhinged. I can guarantee she's split with him, rather than a unanimous split. Confirmed split in February. I wonder if something he said about Pete's death made Rachael realise exactly how big a bell end he is?

Badge of honour on this page :LOL:
I thought about Peter after reading the screen shots and the shit he/they put him through. Wondered if that contributed.
I do know that he would of been glad she got out. Hopefully she rebuilds her life and herself away from him completely.

Reactions: 9

Zcat

Chatty Member
Protein at least 1gm per pound. So on his so called personalised plan he gave me 120g of protein goal when I’m 156 lbs
maybe it’s me, I’ve never been good at maths 🤷‍♀️
As a rule of thumb, it's usually 1g per lb of LEAN body weight. Otherwise, you'll have someone who's morbidly obese trying to get 200-250g of protein down their necks most days, which isn't sustainable. As per usual, he's chatting 🐂:poop:. He might want to go back to how he used to work out calories back in 2017, then he might start making sense.

Twinkle6

VIP Member
Fuck that , I just did it too. I might have added the blatant piss take of ASA in a screenshot too.

• Heart

BP78

VIP Member
So they must have an option to leave a review on their site too to push more on there, glad someone used it for a negative review!

Everything that goes wrong for him is his own fault. He could have changed lives for the better, it started off good, he was a refreshing change, then his mask started to slip and his ego took hold. He ruined the mental health of so many members and he refuses to take any blame.

charlied0106

VIP Member
I’ve seen her vids on my feed where she is in the bath or in bed and the opening line is ‘come on in’ it’s so tacky I have to watch for cringe factor before swiftly leaving.
makes me want to vom, shes utterly repulsive. And The bloody wide open mouthed expression she does, holds it for 5 secs, then goes "can we get a step check please". Shes about 60 years old ffs, she needs to start acting like it and stop lusting after WJS

• Haha

catastrophical

Chatty Member
I’ve started to follow Ben Carpenter on Facebook thanks to @BP78 recommendation. Very informative and sees weight loss as a whole system and not a standalone entity as Richie Howey does. Acknowledging that everyone is an individual and it’s not just about data data data. Refreshing and real. Richie’s blanket approach is damaging.

Does anyone actually proof read his posts? Some of it makes no sense and others sentences are missing and left hanging.......

I know this is de rigeur for WJS but seriously, someone take away the keyboard from.him

charlied0106

VIP Member
I think its only OK if its tongue in cheek. Most of his fake posts are actually trying to be real and con ppl. I don't think hes funny in the slightest. And his vile minions calling someone homeless is disgusting

His followers are as nasty as he is!
I've justvread through some of the comments, they are nasty bitches! And he's just sitting there watching as everyone hurls abuse. What scum he is

Last edited:
  • Heart
And then straight in with a sales push. He's honestly a joke. Get the engagement - put up the merch
50% off? Times must be hard becos even Ebenezer Howey hates giving anyone money off, even if it has the old team rh logo on it 😂

Bet he’s shutting himself which means their office will be a fucking toxic nightmare with constant kick offs from him and demanding they all come in for early morning meetings, as he spews out the latest “world class idea” (as someone above said aka coke induced rant about how his staff don’t give enough fucks as he gives the eye to latest female staff member he’s brought in to replace the last person he sacked) 😂😂😂
What a fucking joke u are richard!!
Bet richie barker is having a fucking blast and working all the hours at Xmas and not getting to spend any time with his kids as he always does because you make him slam in the over time 🤷‍♀️
hi marketing team 👋👋👋
pass on a message to richie barker and let him know that he could 100% work in a standard 40 hour a week minimum wage job and he’d be so much happier, would have loads of time with his kids and his mental health would improve as would his sleep.
leave King of Balloon Knots and sort your life out.

• Heart

carsRus

Is there a new thread? The PT who commented on his post yesterday has been absolutely abused by his followers and he’s given her some feedback about what she’s doing wrong!!! 🤬🤯

• Wow
  • Angry

catastrophical

Chatty Member
Don’t think he’ll be having a good Christmas with thousands of pounds worth of unsold items of tat on the shelves - despite the sponsored ads, photoshop rebranding and shifty clickbait Facebook posts. Can’t even give the stuff away 🤣 you reap what you sow, as they say.

• Heart
Omg no way!! How fucking patronising, I seriously can't stand her.

And the sight of his gurning face makes me vomit

That's exactly it, he's doing a wee "jump start" with his legs to get momentum then using his arms, stupid idiot

Jesus fuck she thinks she's something special!! 🙄 🤮🤮🤮
“Jump in with me” no thanks Cath love, I’d rather pour bleach in my eyes than jump onto bed with someone who spends their time licking richie howey s balloon knot! 🤮

As for the main man WJS himself TELL ME YOU TAKE STEROIDS, WITHOUT TELLING ME YOU TAKE STEROIDS 😂😂😂😂
fuck that! Flogging a fake programme pretending people can get those results when you’re sniffing and injecting all kinds!
Pull the other one ya fucking bell end!!!

doddie004

all his posts are just rehashes now, like the dog one he’s done today. Just joined nutracheck for a year today on blue light code, £20 not toxic, straightforward and professional. Seriously don’t know who would line his pockets now

TenTonKaren

Noticed how he never shares the actual food diaries. Just generic meals with calories that add up to the magic number?

Also, how can he call if the lowest cost when you can go to the NHS for free?

Another one for the ASA?