Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BP78

VIP Member
@TenTonKaren that’s some crystal ball you’ve got. Can you see the New Year’s Eve scene?

Barker and Berwick awarded with balloon knot supervisors of the year award for their loyalty
Does Berwick still live abroad - Norway was it? If so that must grind WJSs gears having one remote worker.

*Sweden not Norway. Just had a look at his Facebook and saw this and cringed, hopefully he knows there's an H in psychology now he's been doing the course a couple of months.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Zcat

Chatty Member
From what I can tell there hasn't been anything 'personal' since around the time the calorie clubs kicked in? And even then the 'advice' was provided bt successful members turned (unqualified) 'coaches'
I can remember getting personal coaching back in 2017, but it was then the main coaches were Peter, WJS and Rachael. There were a few others around too. Most questions went via the POD. As I've said before, we all knew each other. We helped to set up the calorie clubs by entering our weight, calorie burn and steps. I can remember Richie and Rachael both telling me I needed to stop dieting and move to maintenance and then bulk. That would have been around Summer 2017. They could do this, because they knew us. I'm sure we all had notes written up against our names too.

That all fell by the wayside as he got bigger and bigger. More and more unqualified coaches drafted in. By 2019, it was laughable. Those of us who'd been there a while knew way more than what the so called coaches knew. Coaches only became coaches if you brown nosed WJS enough.

• Heart

charlied0106

VIP Member
Sorry, I don't agree. Him, his minions, his hanger-ons are nasty pieces of work who seem to actively set out to be twats to ppl. His treatment of so many ppl means he deserves no respect from me, whatsoever!

TenTonKaren

What a fucking hideous human being to a) post that in the first place b) push a product on the same post

He's a poor man's Farage. Takes his ideas from the likes of the Daily Mail. Just yesterday they posted outrage at the treatment Ngozi Fulani was getting online, and at the same time had SEVEN articles slagging off Meghan Markle

He's just a shit-stirring loser with nothing original to say. His follower count isn't growing so he's resorting to lies, abuse and populist bullshit

Going after the NHS in any way, shape or form is the lowest of the low. Same as when he tried to say he was sacking off his member's group after opening it up to key workers and people took the piss. Nah mate, you opened it up thinking people would sign up for membership once they were in there, but they found out it had fuck all value

He's a taker, not a giver. Always has been, always will be. Pure grift from start to finish

• Heart

pinkelsie

Rh is not getting the positive comments in that group are they ?
glad some people are getting wise to it and being directed here too.
Definitely more people are criticising him now. The tide is turning methinks and I’m here for it 🤣

whodisden

I feel really sad for Rach. Whatever has happened, it must be awful to see such a gushy post. If it was really mutual it would have been posted by her too. She strikes me as a really nice woman. I hope that if nothing else, that she has been looked after financially. She was the draw to team RH for me, I hope she’s got what she deserves from the business.

catastrophical

Chatty Member
A psychology degree is an essential criteria to work at TeamRH to give you a better understanding of the mind of a narcissistic sociopath.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Dee-Dee

It’s like he keeps his minions prepped for attack by throwing them fake people to attack, and, like a bunch of mugs they do, I’m glad the people are fake, but it just shows the kind of bullying he allows and encourages. Hes always trying to build a fake image of himself to the blinkered. That one was to put across that he’s always having to defend himself against the ridiculous accusations, to deflect from the very real accusation’s, to make them have his back no matter what, he trains them all like 🐶

They’re all gloating and bullying and feeling highly superior for knowing it was a photoshop, while simultaneously being totally played and being oblivious. It’s just….🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha

BP78

VIP Member
I have reported it as harassment, then reported the conversation to Facebook. Doubt anything will happen but you never know.

Dee-Dee

I actually feel second hand embarrassment for them believing they are real people 🫣 maybe he just likes to test how much he’s warped their vision. He’s making them look like tw@ts, the people that are devoted to him, and he’s making them look like tw@ts, seriously Richie, how wrong is that, do u not feel like an arse for doing that ? Prob not !
they look like tw@ts, the marketing team look like tw@ts, u look like a tw@t……..pack it in ! 😜

karmadrama

This knobhead allowed me to realise that I am actually a good judge of character. In the early days when everyone still thought he was gods gift I knew there was something off about him. One minute telling me I HAD TO hit my macros and the next saying it didn’t matter and only calories were important. I wasn’t a member of Team RH for long after that.

I don’t even think he knows what he’s doing to be honest. I’m glad Rachael got out and I really hope she finds happiness away from that awful creature.

• Heart

TenTonKaren

If you want a clue about why he posted it, and confirmation it's got nothing to do with his feelings about her and it's all about getting likes for his failing business, he's posted exactly the same post on his personal page about an hour ago, with exactly the same reply

Dickhead

catastrophical

Chatty Member
What a fucking hideous human being to a) post that in the first place b) push a product on the same post

He's a poor man's Farage. Takes his ideas from the likes of the Daily Mail. Just yesterday they posted outrage at the treatment Ngozi Fulani was getting online, and at the same time had SEVEN articles slagging off Meghan Markle

He's just a shit-stirring loser with nothing original to say. His follower count isn't growing so he's resorting to lies, abuse and populist bullshit

Going after the NHS in any way, shape or form is the lowest of the low. Same as when he tried to say he was sacking off his member's group after opening it up to key workers and people took the piss. Nah mate, you opened it up thinking people would sign up for membership once they were in there, but they found out it had fuck all value

He's a taker, not a giver. Always has been, always will be. Pure grift from start to finish
Exactly!

The original members group was a free for all long before covid existed. They left non paying and ex members in there to give a false representation of the number of paying members. Then decided to let anyone in to boost the numbers. It was never opened up specifically for key workers. I’m embarrassed that he has such a lack of respect to even make claims like that.

• Heart

TenTonKaren

if you go on the Active Mummies page you can see that they're doing a hell of a lot more than WJS for their members. Actual fitness sessions to improve health, not just lose weight. One on one support, eating plans, real recipes (not the free american shite on his app).

Not just "here's your macro count, same as most other people's. Now create my fitness pal account and don't come back to me to ask for help unless you hit all your macros".

I'd much rather pay them £30 a month than give him 1p a month.

TenTonKaren

Is there a way I can quit being a member before my year long commitment ends please (legally, won’t affect my credit score for missing a payment, etc)?
Yes, just cancel your direct debit and ignore the emails

Screenshot_20230103-091600.png
Screenshot_20230103-091619.png

100% transparent, yeah?

Being transparent means admitting you're lying by copying the same bullshit post for the third year in a row

The only change from last year is to edit out Rachael from the post because she dumped you

Last edited:
  • Haha

charlied0106

VIP Member
the complaint was upheld by ASA as the ads were most definitely misleading. They all really believe his lies 🙄. I’m also not sure why he’s brought up something from October, now at Christmas 🤷‍♀️
He can use discount codes, that wasn’t the misleading part.
So basically all his minions are still believing everything he says is gospel, nothing is his fault, despite an actual professional government body stating the opposite. There really is no hope for them lol

I still can't find Team RH on Facebook however check out what comes up when I search 🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

BP78

VIP Member
I did wonder if he realises the expiry date on team rh is coming up, 5yrs ago they had potential now they just seem stagnant, same stuff over and over, he's gotten worse and more negative in his Facebook posts, the team that was RH has broken down and its just the Richie Howey show. There's only 19,000 members now they have that new group. He probably realises himself that the new sign ups aren't coming at the same rate, he's having to push for positive reviews on his posts.