Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TenTonKaren

Thanks for helping us improve the quality of the reviews on Trustpilot. We really appreciate your help!

Although privacy rules prevent me from giving you any specific information about our investigations, I can assure you that we’ll look into teamrhfitness.com. If we find any reason to take action, we’ll do so.

If you have any further information, please feel free to let me know by replying to this message.

Thanks again,

Reactions: 9

TenTonKaren

I may be looking too much into this but, looking at the COO job on indeed, its states 'working closely with our CEO and Founder'
In writing Rachel is no longer part of the sham?
Advertising for a COO is a huge Fuck You to his 2 ex MDs who currently work there,.one of which was his COO

Pure fucking control freak narcissism

How can you continue to work for someone who does that to you?

Also, the Head.of Operations and COO jobs say so much of the same thing. How can both be the main point of contact for signing off larger scale.projects? Idiots

Anyway, we all know WJS has final sigh off on everything. From big projects to buying a new set of drawers for the office. Control freak wanker

TenTonKaren

I am actually so glad I found this group. I’m an A&E nurse and used to work nights. I reached out to one of “coaches” after I signed up and said I was really struggling mentally with exhaustion and mentally with my diet. Mix of covid had just hit us, queues, no staff. It wasn’t an excuse but I felt drained. I asked for some help on meals as I said some days I wasn’t getting a break and felt like I just needed a sugar lift. If they had any better ideas for helping with me working nights. And on my days off I was zonked and drained.

The reply I got was something along the lines of “we are all dealing with hardship in life. Some just let it get to us more then others. Ask yourself if you really want to lose weight or just continue to make excuses”.

The response actually made me question, if I was actually lazy. It took me a while to realise jugging a 1year old, doing a masters degree and working as a full time nurse. I’d actually reached burnout.
I wasn’t making excuses, I couldn’t switch off from work and when I could I’d cry because reality hit me. If these shit coaches have ever given you advise, honestly don’t take what they say seriously. Waste of space.
This is awful, I"m so sorry to hear this

I wish there was a way that stories like this could make their way into the world, other than on this site. Someone in your situation will end up suing him.

It sounds like you're an awesome human. Don't let this horror show of a human make you think otherwise

It’s like he keeps his minions prepped for attack by throwing them fake people to attack, and, like a bunch of mugs they do, I’m glad the people are fake, but it just shows the kind of bullying he allows and encourages. Hes always trying to build a fake image of himself to the blinkered. That one was to put across that he’s always having to defend himself against the ridiculous accusations, to deflect from the very real accusation’s, to make them have his back no matter what, he trains them all like 🐶
It’s disgusting. I don’t think he realises that the brainwashed will be blowing smoke up his arse but the silent majority see how nasty it is and will avoid.

I used to often hear people saying good things about Team RH, but anything I’ve heard lately has been really negative. Outside of his echo chamber, people see what this is.

Yes, just cancel your direct debit and ignore the emails

View attachment 1850218View attachment 1850219
100% transparent, yeah?

Being transparent means admitting you're lying by copying the same bullshit post for the third year in a row

The only change from last year is to edit out Rachael from the post because she dumped you
He has also edited the "cost per" from £1.15pw to 25p per day... showing that he has, in fact, listened to the advice and raised his prices 🤣 thick sly fker

• Haha

Claymorekick

Chatty Member
What am I supposed to do with my Team RH hoody now - it is out of date. Ah well, will have to stop wearing it (haven't actually worn it in at least 3 years) 🤣🤣

• Haha

Dee-Dee

Written himself another glassdoor review 😂 he considers himself inspirational !

• Haha

chuckabiddy

His whole business model just doesn’t fit with how people (especially younger people) now communicate and consume media, products and services.
look at how well weight loss apps/plans like Noom are doing.The language is all focused around wellness and being kind to yourself. The big names in fitness all have started following this line. People are increasingly interested in how fitness can benefit mental well-being, rather than fat loss. Richie won’t even allow you to count a jog in the fresh air or yoga as exercise on his plan.

The Gordon Ramsey style of “tough love” is so outdated and unfashionable. People don’t want to pay money to be called a lazy and fat. They don’t want to be referred to as cunts or listen to someone who tells them it’s their fault if you can’t lose weight.

He doesn’t have the business acumen to do any proper research into the market.
I think this is a really good point. Just...spot on. How can his company survive when he refuses to adapt and move with the times? He loves slagging WW and SW but even they change their model to keep things fresh.

• Heart

BP78

VIP Member
The HR manager job would be a job from hell, trying to tell him what he's doing isn't legal or ethical. I can't imagine proper professional HR people staying in that job very long.

It shows neither. It's a fake plugin/element on their webpage.

The number of reviews is already outdated.(278 now at 288 or so.)

The reviews used are not the whole review, they've been trimmed down and contextually changed imo.

When all other review platforms fail you, move over to google, and design a fake plugin, that'll do it!
CLASSIC richie howey 😂
Don’t like reality?? No problems! Get some dodgy fake plug-in that manipulates reality and turns it into what you WANT people to see - because this cunt thinks he can manipulate the internet 😂😂😂😂
your edited copy and paste reviews still ARE NOT going to stop people finding Tattle life or any of the negative Trustpilot reviews which tell the truth of all the shit you keep pulling to stop people trying to discover your scam business!
For good measure let’s sling a few buzzwords in here
richie howey
How do I cancel my team rh membership?
richie howey drugs
richie howey team rh fitness ceo
richie howey team rh fitness racist
richie howey wins award for being biggest dickhead

Last edited:
  • Haha
Love still game. Wonder what he'll come back as.
Probably george...or sandra...
Sad fucking cunt he is!

Merry Christmas to everyone, except richard howey.
I hope you have a seriously fucking shit christmas to make up for all the christmas’ you’ve ruined for your members by telling them to “track and count calories” on fucking christmas day, by making them feel guilty for enjoying celebration and special occasions and for all the scamming you’ve done and continue to do!
Not to mention Narc adventures 101 you’ve been pulling since you and “my (now ex)Rach” started Team Rhshyte

catastrophical

Chatty Member
It’s the worst kept secret in the closet. The doors are open but he hasn't stepped out yet.
Is he from Sunderland I thought he was Newcastle or there abouts.
ADHD excuse again. ADHD doesn't make you not read signs properly. Interesting how WJS? Unless it is a Sauna with an undertone just because you are gay doesn't mean you don't use a, sauna the way it is meant to be used. Again unless it is a different kind of sauna I smell 🐂💩
It’s called a sauna and does indeed have a 16 man sauna along with adult cinema room and various “chill out” areas. It’s a LGBT venue in the heart of the gay quarters and you need to ring a bell to get in. You don’t just stumble in unaware of what you’re getting yourself into. I have people in the know. It’s generally where gay guys hang out and hook up. Which is fine but you don’t just realIse 20 minutes in that you’re in the midst of it. There’d be cocks out all over the place.

• Haha

Vegasbaby

VIP Member
Just reported to ASA. Took 2 minutes if that, get on it everyone! There is only so many slip ups a company can make before they start dishing out fines etc

Reactions: 8
The timing of his announcement has now become clear. Total rebranding now revealed - new logo, photos - on facebook. Obviously he had to reveal Rachael was no longer part of it as she is not on the photos.

I'm all for staff photos but what happens when some of them inevitably realise what a narcisstic knob he is and leave - do they get airbrushed out 🤣

Oh and I am still really disappointed that Rachael's sister still chooses to work there. If I had watched my sister be treated in that way, not a chance would I have anything to so with them, let alone work for them.
Its pretty obvious that he was advised not to announce the split until they both came to an agreement re: the business as she’s a partner in that I’m sure she’s been weighing up her options as in how to proceed it can’t be easy coming to any kind of agreement with that man as he will always be looking to get the better of you and blaming everyone but himself … Her sister has probably decided to stay involved as she’s looking out for Rach’s interests because I’m pretty sure he’d screw over his own grandmother and not think twice about it…

Catspats

I suspect she distances herself. She's still a director and will have some liability so will not just disappear from the brand.

Presumably the BS woman is just a team rh sycophant and has no real connection with Richie. She probably just follows Rachel rather than a friend of hers too. The BS woman just responds to her public posts.

The BS woman wants to be noticed for her own personal reasons which is why she will reply to anything.

Would Rachel talk privately to her ex employees probably not, do you? I mean, I don't talk to people I work with about my exs but then my exs aren't also my current business partner. Its messy.

Maybe we should leave Rachel out of it. I know she's complicit to some degree but as far as I know she did only try to help people and monetise that. That's not a crime..... I've not seen her bully anyone and she's clearly trying to unpick herself from him. If ex employees/affiliates are still friendly with her maybe she wasn't all that bad?

I feel sorry for her. She's got with him and he's got her to dump her friends and completely taken control of her life, where she works, what she eats, what she wears, who she talks to, her social media. He tells her people hate her and are coming for her (with the online bullying claims). That woman must be so messed up.

Also imagine having him empty his sacks into you 🤢🤢🤢🤢. That alone would traumatise me 😄. It really would though the sweaty, greasy, ugly, pig.

• Sick

BP78

VIP Member
One of my friends has been through and hearted not only the statement, but every photo. I want to scream at her that he's a gas lighting cunt... The my Rachael bit in the middle, he's such a narcissist. Always the victim. Good on Rach for getting out, I know from experience it took me the best part of a year to start to recover after a similar length of time with one, she's already 9 months down that road. I changed jobs in that time as we worked together too.

• Heart