Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

catastrophical

Chatty Member
I would not think of those posts as very effective marketing tools. They may make some people laugh and they may get a handful of sign ups at most. But, it’s very shortsighted and the negative impact will outweigh any benefits. But I don’t expect anything else from this company. If I worked behind the scenes in any role associated with marketing at TeamRH I’d be running for the hills right now. Career destroying stuff. This is not a professional set up.

Setting up fake accounts on Facebook to comment on your own posts in order to get a reaction and stir people up is really rather lame. Everyone is attacking these people who they think are real. What a hot mess.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9

TenTonKaren

Screenshot_20230112-072201.png

If all his rabid followers just looked a little.deeper then they'd find shit like this about their beloved Richie

catastrophical

Chatty Member
My guess is that review from ‘Richard’ is perhaps a past customer. Richie is trying to suggest in his response that Richard is something to do with the fake Sandra and George to support his narrative that Sandra and George are the kind of people who ‘troll’ TeamRH to create a smoke screen. When really he is Sandra and George trying to control the narrative of any negative news.

Truth is TeamRH are not doing so well and this is his doing. But he wants to blame the ‘trolls’ he can’t direct people to the tattle threads as that would expose the truth. So he has to redesign the ‘trolls’ and make out like their opinions are based on untruths and that they’re unreasonable, like Sandra and George.

Problem is we know it’s all bullshit and so do most people and it doesn’t make the bad stuff that’s happened go away.

• Heart

Catspats

The lady who posted in the JM Facebook page is very similar to my experience.

The calories were too high. If anyone said anything he'd insist they weren't and we'd eat more than that and that's why we were fat. However like her I wasn't fat. My bmi was normal and I could keep my weight the same eating those calories doing around 20k steps, but as soon as I couldn't step that much it would rise. I was walking 3 hours a day and doing close to 10 miles a day. I walked the 5k to work and back, then an hours walk on my lunch. I ended up stopping when I fell on black ice one January and putting my back out. My weight went up as I was so used to eating so much.

I wanted to be what I would call "fashionably thin" and ended up bigger.

In the time I joined I really lost no weight. My weekly average would say a few ounces a week. So when I approached the coached they say I was losing. I had upped my exercise to 3 hours a day for a few ounces 🤣. Reading that back to myself I should have woken up to it. Everyone kept saying "just trust the process" ffs.

Had I have carried on eating like I used to and upped the walking I would have lost what I needed. Instead of forcing down ridiculous high food and drinking calories to get them in. Whilst the calories were high they weren't high enough for night's out or a take away. Once you put those in my calorie intake took me into a surplus.

The guy is an idiot.

• Heart

BP78

VIP Member
The guy is seriously unhinged. Have you reported him?
No I didn't even think about reporting it, I will now though! He's blocked me, so I can't reply to him. I wish I had seen it before he did 😂😂 Mind you he did actually admit using a fake account on the screenshot on the previous post, so even if I can't block him, I had him admit that.

Here ye go, and the replies lol
“Might ask the coaches for are refeed -What do you think they’ll say?”

Nothing because they don’t exist, and you’re desperately trying to create engagement with a ridiculous post 🤷‍♀️
richie howey school of marketing still going strong I see 😂

• Haha

sumthingtosay

Your post doesn't surprise me in the slightest. We've read of many others suffering similar at his hands. As for niceties complaint - wtaf?!
The niceties complaint is the least of my worries. The fact that they have accused me of inappropriately touching and making 'explicit remarks' is defamation and untrue.

One near-top tog asked one of my friends (now an ex-employee), out of all the guys at the company, who would they most like to sleep with. This being the same person who made inappropriate comments towards me, and telling me "who are they gonna believe, you or me."

From what you've said it sounds like your mild office banter was just about making the best of a bad situation for those of you who didnt fit the clique, and who could blame you? We all need the day to go quicker and light relief in stressful situations.
It's actually funny. I had numerous members of staff, some who still work there, who used to ask me "Why do they treat you so different?" One day the WHOLE office was talking, disrupting all work. I spoke to the person next to me for no time at all, and I was immediately shut down, told to put my headphones on and get on with my work. I said outloud, sort of to myself, "Why is what I am doing different. How am I in the wrong here?" And the individual who made the 2 complains about me (who then later regretted it) actually said "Because your name's ******" and the 4 or 5 other people sat around laughed and agreed. This was a near daily thing.

I screenshot it and posted it here because their response is disgraceful and I do hope I haven’t upset you. I was shocked and disgusted to read his response. I thought “you can’t just make those sort of allegations”. I’m sorry you went through this and I hope you are okay.
Dont' worry. I'm not bothered that you posted it here. I posted it online to help share with other potential employees what my experiences were like. Having it potentially posted elsewhere comes with that. I actually appreciate the ability to come forward and defend myself against the false allegations a little bit more.

• Heart

Zcat

Chatty Member
Anonymous post:
I’m with my partner who doesn’t support me weighing my food, and wanting to get a world cla....er change my physique.
I’ve told him that before he met me he had no self confidence and didn’t give any fu...er needed to buck his ideas up. And that meeting me was a game changer.
Don’t get me wrong, my diet consists completely of WJS protein pow...I mean team rh world class protein powder, rice crispies, water and steroi...erm - but that’s dedication to getting a world class physique and pushing myself to the limit!
I’ve told him to kiss my balloon knot, and I’m wondering if the amazing richie howey, fitness guru and all round worldy, can give me some advice on how to dump my partner and become obsessive with weigh....erm, and smash my goals to get a world class physique?

Awaiting your immediate, already written out reply Richie, love from Rich...er “Anonymous”

Hi richie 👋 save you burning brain cells thinking up your latest “Anon” post, I’ve posted one above you can copy and paste!
It’s Friday and we know how hard u hit them steroids on a weekend, so take it easy and don’t strain yourself thinking up WORLD CLASS CONTENT 😎
If u need anymore marketing tips, you know us tattlers here to help you out 😂
I got to the second paragraph and it was only then I realised it was you taking the p1ss 😂😂

• Haha

catastrophical

Chatty Member
It’s technically not the same company, however they have one single trustpilot platform which publishes reviews for protein powder and merch and their ‘life plan’/ this should not be allowed when they are two different companies/products

TenTonKaren

If that's the case he's in for a rude awakening. Gym bros don't spend money and the amount of free, WORLD CLASS content out there already will make him completely obsolete

• Heart
Hi! I'm a silent reader but I had to jump in to ask if anyone has seen Cath's (no bull) shopping video? Lecturing people on not buying processed food then shows her processed food then justifies it by saying she can afford it! Patronising cow 😡

I'm also an ex member.
With the cost of living crisis these entire bunch of money grabbing cunts need to read the room! Weiggt loss is the LAST thing on peoples mind as we’re being plunged into a national bloody financial catastrophe!!! 😡
Nobody gives two shits about your forced, staged, FAKE “customer care” pictures richie ya fucking bellend!!! 😡

the pair of these stupid twats deserve everything they get - when people are forced into using food banks, do you think they have a choice of it’s processed food??
Course not!! As long as the family is fed and warm, with full bellies, nobody in their right mind would be worrying about that!!
These out of touch cunts need cancelling!!!!

if you’re STILL trying to flog shit for team rh or your own Merch WAKE UP AND SNIFF RICHIES BALLOON KNOT YA TOTAL CUNT!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart

chuckabiddy

I've just started with team gc. It's so..different. Noone is being called lazy or told that they're eating shite. I got a positive comment on my greek yogurt and fibre one brownie mix I like! So bizarre but that gave me such a boost after being berated in team rh

catastrophical

Chatty Member
Claiming that Joe Wicks is jumping TeamRH band wagon by bringing out an offer for January to compete with TeamRH.

Also claiming that Joe Wicks is being sneaky about it. There’s nothing sneaky or misleading about Joe Wicks offer.

Joe Wicks Body Coach has over 600k members. He doesn’t need to compete with the small fish, not the mere tadpoles that TeamRH are.

And you’re right RH, Joe Wicks has worked hard and genuinely cares about people. Not like you. Gave me a giggle this morning. The delusion is just beyond belief.

Yes, acting all immature and flaming him on social media is exactly what you’re doing. Even though your claim is a load of rubbish.

Attachments

Last edited:

Deedee_11

Did anyone see James Smith on This Morning yesterday? (it was on the TV in a waiting room I was in at the time) - I bet WJS was seething with jealousy!